• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 6

Sage God Slayer said:
ShiroEinzbern said:
*cough* anyway who has Ereshikigal in their Chaldea's????
Not me. And it's not cause of a lack of trying
  • pats* aww.... *whispers* don't worry our underworld goddess hasn't answered my summoning either.... also i found very very dark one-shot abt gudako trying to summon Eresh but failed, lemme find the link

Tried another one not too long ago, just got a 3 star CE I already keep getting.

Gonna get there, folks...

I was really just trying to roll Drake but of course them 1% rolls though...

******* Hector. The only good thing you have is being like Diarmuid and Fergus: Someone that's actually new to use.

^and max out his skills, I reccomend using Victor of The Moon, 2030, Holy Night Sign, Little Holloween Devil(if you want your NP fill rate to be faster) and Imaginary Around for CE's

CrossverseCrisis said:
I was really just trying to roll Drake but of course them 1% rolls though...
******* Hector. The only good thing you have is being like Diarmuid and Fergus: Someone that's actually new to use.
Diarmuid is a good alternative for medea, since he also removes buffs, Fergus.... errr... Saber wars!!! if you play FGONA raise him out for the event

@Shiro: Aye, Cu's already grailed up to level 90 for me. Skills, worken on that. CE's, i can get around for ones he can do with.

Good point on Diarmuid, yeah.

Anyways, got an idea when Part 2 starts? I heard it was this year but didn't get as to when other than it starting out sometime after EoP Salem chap. And Beasts....how many we got left in the world running around can one say?

Cu, Medusa, Medea and Saber Alter are getting their animation updates with the London release in NA. I'm guessing most NA players here already saw it themselves or will see it in the game before reading this post, but i'm posting it here anyway.

@Cross This is just me guessing, but Part 2 should start in January. They could give us a small prologue between the christmas event and New Year's, or maybe New Year's will be the prologue, but who knows. February is the latest date they could start it, imo.

As for Beasts, we have four to seven left. Four assuming none of the unknown ones are split into two, seven assuming they all are.

@NEH: That wouldn't be far off for FGO to start Part 2 at either dates. As was discussed again of what it will contain, i anticipate for what it will bring. IDK about things in terms of profiles, but new lore and characters and other stuff however? Hell yeah~

And ah. Let's...so the ones that are out is Goetia, Tiamat (or just vice versa since she went down first before Goetia but whatever), and Kiara who along with someone unknown representing half of Beast 3. Would Fou count as amongst the Beasts or no given he was unable to fulfill being in it's actual form?

Oh right, my bad. So in that case, and in a weird form of "counting" on Kiara, that's 3 "1/2" of the Beasts still remaining.

NOICE.

Wasn't already stated that the beast are base of from qliphoth because of the existence of Beast 3/R?

So London update comes and I got the SQ login gifts thing. Tries again on the 10 roll gacha. Got Paracelsus(?) and Babbage on top of the new 3 star CE and a new 5 star CE.

.............Woooo...............

CrossverseCrisis said:
So London update comes and I got the SQ login gifts thing. Tries again on the 10 roll gacha. Got Paracelsus(?) and Babbage on top of the new 3 star CE and a new 5 star CE.
.............Woooo...............
HAHAHAH SAME I WAS HOPING FOR MOEDRED, i forgot to do my ritual before summoning chichiue

CrossverseCrisis said:
@Shiro: Aye, Cu's already grailed up to level 90 for me. Skills, worken on that. CE's, i can get around for ones he can do with.
Good point on Diarmuid, yeah.

Anyways, got an idea when Part 2 starts? I heard it was this year but didn't get as to when other than it starting out sometime after EoP Salem chap. And Beasts....how many we got left in the world running around can one say?

Part 2? I haven't watched the FGOJP news update nor seen it yet, I was too busy farming matts for Robin(I'll use him against gawain on Camelot chap)

I've got Okita, so I'm not sure if I'm gonna roll for Mordred.

I might just wait for New Years to see who I'll nab then.

I have Okita and Artoria so I'm definitely not rolling for Mordred.

Also finally got the Atlas Mystic Code, so I can solo stuff with Cu especially now that I got pfa to rank 10.

Yes...FML.

@All: So we finally got more Mystic Codes. I don't catch up or read up on them so does anyone have a basic summary of what those do again?

Is that's whats happening? Shit if so, **** us on the NA servers...and thanks, i'm reading them through rn.

Hell no, I'm not losing my Kaleidoscope and Max Limit Break Event CEs over this. I guess I'm waiting for this to blow over.

Welp, thank god i'm japanese FGO player only

i will pay someone any money they want as long as they play NA FGO now

Welp, good thing i at least finished the first two story quests of the London chap. But swear if this shit gets any worse....

@Ramessss: Oh that explains why i got like 30 SQ's rather than the 10 we were expecting...ah...

I don't mind losing a few 5-Star CE's that i don't need a lot of (Such as the one with the Dark Iresviel(?) CE), but ones like Formal Craft, especially two no less plus Kaleidoscope tho....that's something i probably can't handle.

Back