• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 6

Well,i was bored now and suddenly i want to ranking the servant popularity across EoR chapter.Keep in mind that both Muramasa and Lavinia are NPC so they not included.For Musashi she get added before EoR 3 so she not included too.

1.Shinjuku : Moriarty>Lobo=Emiya Alter (he's EMIYA,but there is controversy about his design,but people will forget his design because he's EMIYA)>>Yan Qing.

2.Agartha : Penthesilea>Scheherazade (altough she's terrible people still love her and she get character development in summer 2017 and increasing her popularity)>Wu Zetian (people didn't like her design so much)>>>>>>>>Colombus (excatly).

3.Shimosa : Tomoe=Danzo>Yagyu>Hozoin>>>Chiyome (poor Chiyome,she didn't get any love and her appereance in this chapter are just middle boss and didn't get chara development will Tomoe and Danzo get character development).

4.Salem (this is kinda hard IMO) : Abigail=Sheba>Circe (sadly her kit kinda bad like poor NP gain so people didn't like her,but hey at least she's cute)>Nezha (get overshadowed by this three,poor Nezha XD).

Feel free to add something if i miss someone,and what about you all about this? agree?

SHEEPS MY ONLY WEAKNESSS :VVVVVVV Altera is fine but man rainbow sheeps..BAHHHHHHHHH

Gil smashed Ishtar so hard he basically performed an exorcism.. leaving Rins body to be possessed once more by another entity.

@ZERO

Damn dude. Sorry to hear.

i mean that's why ishtar was excrosist so anyone needs a goddess out of their body go to gil to do a big strip show and they run like hell

that's why now gilgamesh's job is to be the biggest sex offender in church history OVO (don't shred me guys)

Welp I got my first 5 stars card with new account, It's Francis Drake !

I made 10 summons and got nothing worthy so I was bit salty glad I finally have 5 stars now

Artoria, in FGO, Saber's(artoria's) in-games skills are shit(decent but shit) as a SSR, her Alter form(is an SR) is waaay better the Saber, still hoping for a strengthening quest for Seiba(yes Artoria)

Back