• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 6

I've got Santa Alter NP5'd and to Level 53. She's probably going to end up my main Rider, which is sad, given that I just max ascended Medusa and Ushiwakamaru as well.

And then there's me

Who has never played F/GO, and is beginning to not regret that.

Render looks good.

Kreygasm

Yea I just finished maxing Medusa too haha. Got Santa to lvl 80. Only Rider in the near future that would replace her as my main rider is Francis.

EDIT: Getting a free Scathach helped me not all in for her. To an extent..

So what are Abigail's stats gonna be?

Standard Servant stats for Chaldea's version and Beast-level Stats for her Salem version?

Yea, a friend of mine and I used our rolls same day. He got Waver and MOEdred(not even salty cause I already have them). My luck' s looking up on JP.

Oh yea if anyone wants you can add me on FGO

NA: 373,402,638

JP: 335,045,088

Pretty sure there is no difference between Chaldea and Salem Abigail. If it had any difference we'd probably have another character in the servant pokedex...just like with Kiara's case.

+ we barely use chaldea stats, we mostly use in-story stats/feats.

Also, i'm sure she is not even stated to be beat level threat, afterall she is just a "gate".

@KamiYasha

Sorry, I was just going off TVTropes given that I don't really have much in the way of knowing the events of the story.

Apparently her presence was strong enough to bring out a response from the Counter Force, but I don't know how much of this is true.

Yeah, Chaldea Abigail being different from Salem Abigail and either of them being Beast-level has no basis whatsoever. And "Beast-level" isn't really a thing either way.

Reppuzan said:
@KamiYasha
Sorry, I was just going off TVTropes given that I don't really have much in the way of knowing the events of the story.

Apparently her presence was strong enough to bring out a response from the Counter Force, but I don't know how much of this is true.
Never try to use TV Tropes as a valid source of information for anything, specially not the Nasuverse. Seriously. And i'm pretty sure i mentioned multiple times that Reddit has story translations, and i even linked a megathread with all of them compiled.

That's BS. The Counter Force doesn't get involved at all.

@NEH

I normally take it with a grain of salt, but they are on point on a good number of things (i.e. Francis Drake beating dying Poseidon). But I'm far more willing to take your word for it over theirs, especially since they like to overhype things.

Well,TV tropes is not a good source,but sometime they have a good clarrification about a lore (Drake vs dying Poseidon,Tesla is the youngest top tier servant).

Anyway Repp,because the information about Suzuka SDS still unknown (Mats IV just covering the onigashima to solomon) can you make Suzuka profile?

Also i will create the vs thread soon,stay tuned.

@Rep, even then, it's far better to go on sites like Beast's Lair or the subreddit for translations and answers than TV Tropes (as that's where those who know the lore frequent). It's like asking people to rely on the Type-Moon wiki instead of going straight to the source.

YOU SHUT YOUR TRAP! THE MORE QUARTZ THE MERRIER! I MUST GRIND UP AND SAVE FOR JALTER! IT IS MY DESTINY! AND YES MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN, WHO'S ASKING?

Hmmm,that shame,i know your feel's,mate,its really painful to waiting your fav servant for at least 2 year,while your firend now have his/her fav servant you love too (in case,i have Jalter,your fav servant in NP2).

2 Years? She's coming out in April m8. I won't have to wait THAT long o_O plus NA intends to catch up to JP in 2 years we just may be wherever JP is at the time. Now King Hassan is gonna be a pain to wait for since that's a LOOOONG way out. over a year like SHEESH.

Also gratz on your NP2 JAlter

Oh,right i forgot the NA schedule.Also thanks Aizen,honestly i didn't use Jalter too much because she just a top tier servant meta that make me bored.

Anyway i finished my new VS thread in Nasuverse topic,anyone join?

Back