• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 6

It's Rin, they have some explanation of it in Babylon but I haven't gotten to that point yet. NEH can probably explain it. Also yeah they are doing that because there is a rule that you can't summon Gods, so they cheat and hijack bodies.

Cool,now Eresh is confirmed,altough i kinda disliked her (due of her fans fault that whinning her to be added immidiately that make me annoyed and make me start disliking her,i mean be patient is easy right?) i will try to roll her.

Sorry for my short rant.

The thing with Eresh and Ishtar both being Rin is, IIRC, basically because they're sister goddesses and Eresh got dragged along with Ishtar when she was summoned, and they ended up sharing the body. Ishtar takes control during the day, Eresh during the night.

Karna's not in the event lol. And the Gil in the event is the Caster version, who's arguably the weakest of the three.

So what's the Beast Lair thing y'all mention about from time to time that i can try to find that at on the web?

Still waiting on Limited Servants...

Not sure if I should save up for Jalter or try to get Shishou to complete the Quick team.

After watching the new F/A eps.22 make me more hate HigaSHITde so much now.

-Rant on-

WHY TM JUST FIRED THAT GARBAGE,INCOMPETENT,TRASH,PIG INCARNATION,ETC WRITER WITH HIS BORING AF,GENERIC AF STORY!?

Sakurai at least competent (he know the septem is mistake) and he still learning to write a good story.

BUT HIGAFUCKDE!? HE'S INCOMETENT,AND YET HE CREATE THE MOST TRASHED CHARACTER,SHITG THE ALL OF TRASH WORLD INCARNATION!!

FUCKHIGASHIDE!!

-Rant off-

Sorry for my rant guys,just to release my frustation.

Edit : one more,i'm now absolutely hate Atalante now because this show,sorry Atalante fans,but goes become Emo-er and angry just because Jeanne kill a chidren is really annoying and disgusting for me,i mean can she just hear the explanation from Jeanne who is Jack.Also her wish is....weird :/

Sorry Atalante,you now join to my most hated servant list along side Siegfried and Alcides,and i will burn you now Atalante.

I'm guess I'm the odd one out who actually doesn't mind Sieg.

Sure, he's no Shirou, Saber, Archer or Gilgamesh, but I find him decent rather than unbearable.

That your taste mate,and i respect your like to Sieg.

But the majority of fandom really hate Sieg due of how he change the show to really bad.

Also do you read my rant about Atalante?

I find it really irritating that people have such a shallow view of characters without actually trying to understand what makes them tick and why they do what they do, instead choosing to endlessly rant without any rational basis. I can understand why, but I can't really respect anyone like that.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Sorry Atalante,you now join to my most hated servant list along side Siegfried and Alcides,and i will burn you now Atalante.
Code:
Siegfried? Or just sieg?

So this other day i decided to Grail Lancer Cu and i seem to get quite a bit of use on the support side of...servant uses.

Should i grail him a second time or what'cha guys think? The only ones i have that's fully ascended and ready for it this far is him, Emiya, Medea Lily, Diarmuid, and Caster Liz.

I mean i got about like 4 grails and so far i used one on him only, making him a 75 that i quickly maxed out to the other day, so i could get him to 90 if i wish. But hmm...

@Velo: Aite, i can try him for a little more of it then,

@Cross

No problem mate :).

Anyhow how much do you get silver servant,because you know they're worth to grail,same with bronze servant.

I just watched the latest Apocrypha episode...HOLY SHIT that was bad.

I'm not talking about narrative or characters, animation wise it's the worst episode so far, not as bad a Studio Deen, but worse than F/GO's OVA.

It had some great shots here and there, but the overall animation/execution was terrible, some scenes i didn't' even know what the **** was going on, for a second a thought Karna and Sieg were on the ground instead of the gardens.

I was expecting some good animation for the Karna vs Sieg/Vasavi Sakti scene, but nope.

Most likely the whole budget went to the previous episode. LOL

@Cross : Leonidas is basically a absolute tank,his kit is really good for tanking damage,and with the grail he's more flexibel and more deangerous.

@Kami : At least that Vasavi Shakti animation is really epic too....

The new Apo episode seems to have really split the fanbase huh. I've seen both a lot of praise and a lot of criticism of it. I personally didn't like it, but i can see why some people did.

Don't get me wrong, the animation should have been a lot better (looking at you Karna vs Sieg), but I felt that the voice acting was on point and the drama was handled well.

I particularly expected Vasavi Shakti and Akkhileus Kosmos to look a lot cooler, but alas, animators live hard lives (contrary to popular belief, budget only comprises a limited portion of animation quality, with most of the actual brilliance being due to the animators. Hence, weekly shows are in general much less dazzling than movies because the latter gives animators way more time to work than the former and there's less to draw).

As for the characters:

I found Sieg's arc to be decent. Not amazing, but decent. He goes from simply prioritizing survival given his limited lifespan, to learning about what it means to be human, taking those lessons and deciding to try to help his fellow homunculi experience what he has, and growing to marvel at the world for what it is and can be thanks to Jeanne's and Astolfo's optimism. That optimism is later blunted by the wanton cruelty that humans are capable of, as seen with Sieg's interaction with Jackie. Ultimately, he stays true to his ideals despite beginning to doubt the worth of his humanity, being acknowledged as a true hero and a worthy adversary by Karna.

It's satisfying enough, nothing outstanding, but satisfying for a character who began with literally 0 personality other than basal survival instincts.

As for Atalanta, her motivations are still clear, even if her arc wasn't handled that well. Artemis' kindness towards her inspired Atalanta to go out of her way to repeat the deed with others, seeking to protect as many children as she can who were otherwise abandoned, neglected, or hurt by other people.

Seeing 80,000 children be exorcised at once mentally broke her as everyone she grew to rely upon, even Achilles, ultimately told her that her dream was impossible because somewhere there will always be a child suffering that Atalanta can't save. The combination of her disillusionment with the saintly Ruler, the seeming lack of empathy from anyone else towards children, and the lingering effects of Jackie's dying illusion sent her into a blind rage that was only exacerbated by her decision to use Agreus Metamorphosis, only regaining her clarity after her fatal duel with Achilles. I find her to be sympathetic enough to care about her, but I can admit she's fairly one note.

But ultimately the format of the story is what breaks it. There's so many characters and viewpoints that it's impossible to properly spend enough time on all of them in a 24 episode timeframe while also appealing to the base. Could things have been done better? Certainly. But I don't think it's so bad that I have to hate it with all my heart.

@Repp

Unfortunately,your explanation about Atalante character didn't turn me to like her,i'm now abosulety hate her now,even she's sympathetic i still hate her so much,so yeah......

Well for Sieg himself,its not his fault to be hated,this is more like the author fault that he's incompetent with his story.

I mean, you're free to have your opinion, but your one-sided argument deserved a counterargument.

Back