• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 6

Dragon F/GO is more like select waifu simulator to fight so get on it OVO

We don't really have a good picture for Abbie yet, do we? Just in case when we get the time (we as in whoever TF does it) to making her profile here via sending one to the verse page, hmm?

Hmmm............i suppose so.......

NSFW-ish~ But i mean, it's kind of a given when dealing with this verse so...sure?

Uhh......so what do we call Abigail's page and link when she gets made?

IDK if the name "Foreigner" will do well if there happens to be another kind of servant like her. Then again, Mash and BB are like the only ones of their classes in FGO but just asking...

We can probably just write Foreigner for the time being.

As for the pictures, we have Artemis and Meltlilith and no one bats an eye.

What about Anne and Mary? Didn't we had their final ascension pics but they got changed to another one BECAUSE?

Edit: Nvermind, i added the "ACTUAL FGO4" of the pair.

@Kami

Fair enough. Should we use the rendered upper body renders for Stage 2 for her profile then?

Speaking of Abigail,i like her 2nd and 3rd ascension more (i'm not lolicon!!),why because i love a twisted/crazy/sycopath character.

Anyway FGO mats IV will come soon,so posible fellow servant upgrade anyone,especially Shuten,she get so much lore hype.

I'm just more waiting up on what Part 2 has to offer outside of waifu talking and (later gathering) amongst other stuff.

Yeah,especially Nasu handled all the part 2,i'm really excited of this (so we didn't read a bulllshit story of HigaSHITde,Sakurai is questionable,sometime his work is great,the other is......yeah....)

I mean, you can probably make a full body render of her Base ascension during the Np.

IF you find a video with enough quality.

I don't mind using renders of Fanarts as long as those fanarts have good quality.

Only complaint is that there's a lot of empty space.

@Prom

That's super easy to crop out.

@Aizen

As for your question, GUDAGUDA had hearts up for grabs, so if you couldn't grind up in time you missed it. The next event with Hearts that I know of will probably be the Summer Event.

@Repp

Ahh. Nah I got all the GudaGuda hearts so I'm at 13 rn. But if I have to wait til summer to be able to grind up more then I'll have to hold off on getting Gils Charisma in 10. Gotta save hearts for JAlter after all hehe

Looks fine to me, Repp.

I already have Saber Alter. I've milked FGO for all its value already.

Back