• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 6

Veloxt1r0kore said:
@Repp
Unfortunately,your explanation about Atalante character didn't turn me to like her,i'm now abosulety hate her now,even she's sympathetic i still hate her so much,so yeah......

Well for Sieg himself,its not his fault to be hated,this is more like the author fault that he's incompetent with his story.
Well the thing about Atalanta, she followed her ideals even though it's impossible.

About Sieg, it's about how he was handled and thier paring with ruler. Because Jeanne is one of the Hero I admire. I don't want her to be sullied.

@John

Jeanne wouldn't get it on with Sieg, she's a Holy Maiden for a reason. Even if she she feels attracted due to Laeticia's influence, they don't (and probably never will), er... consummate their relationship if you get my drift.

As for Atalanta, there's a saying, "the road to hell is paved with good intentions". She's like Shirou/Archer in that she has this lofty ideal due to being saved from disaster by a kindly person, only for said ideal to drive them into despair when it falls apart all around them.

Hey guys, i'm in a bit of a tick(?) here but was wondering if i could even get a little help or suggestion for my FGO fic i'm doing over at FF atm.

Regarding how the protag (us/Ritsuka/whatever) normally goes with just Mash and tends to get temporary alliances from the servants we/they encounter in each singularity (from F to the latest one of Salem as of date) yet gameplay-wise we can pretty much get servants of any kind to go with us regardless.

How much so should i go about that in an actual story-building of FGO? Keep in mind that the first time i mentioned this earlier above that i also have OC's that assist the protag and Chaldea and, somehow in a way i'm trying to make sense of here, that they also gain servants of their own for their great assist, which i likely may go about with the servants we can gain throughout FGO's continuing development but having to adjust it a lot while still keeping the original flow of the story here so...any thoughts of this?

Reppuzan said:
@John
Jeanne wouldn't get it on with Sieg, she's a Holy Maiden for a reason. Even if she she feels attracted due to Laeticia's influence, they don't (and probably never will), er... consummate their relationship if you get my drift.

As for Atalanta, there's a saying, "the road to hell is paved with good intentions". She's like Shirou/Archer in that she has this lofty ideal due to being saved from disaster by a kindly person, only for said ideal to drive them into despair when it falls apart all around them.
Yeah I know, but did you read the epiloge of apocrypha? That's where my hatred of him came from.

About Atalanta, I don't have problem with her really.

@Ram

I honestly skipped over the romance section since I didn't care for it, and I thought that was mostly Laeticia's influence.

I skipped it as well then I read a spoiler for a untranslated part. Jeanne discusses if servants can get pregant and then asks Sieg if he wants to make her pregnant. It is also unknow when Jeanne developed feelings for the cardboard as well so it may have been her speaking... That pretty much killed her character for me.

@Ram

Was it shanghaied in, I suppose. I don't really think it breaks her character though since she's a virgin maiden. She can't even be at least curious? She died relatively young after all.

Well it was random and the conversation pretty much implied she wanted to bang him. Even though she had known him for just a few days. Her being curious is fine but wanting to bang someone she has known for a few days even though she is a Holy Maiden felt wrong and the added creep factor that she might not be in control just ruined her character for me.

Wait I got it wrong. It's Sieg that asks if servants can get pregnant... Still don't like Jeanne because that entire scene is awkward as hell. Especially when both imply they want to smash.

Anyway,lets focus to the positive site of F/A eps 22.......Karna vs Sieg.

Man,that the whole fight is really epic,kinda remind me with the Naruto vs Pain and good'ol' 90 DBZ battle (i'm sucker in nostalgic and bizzare animation XD).

And that Vasavi Shakti activation tho......i'm speechless because that scene,IMO it almost equal to CCC Enuma Elish animation.....

Now people will understand why Karna is equal to Gil XD.

I'm gone for 24 hours and I miss ALLLLLLLLLL this.. Daum.

Anywhoe

"Jeanne lemme SMASH"

"No sieg.."

"But I'm cardboard.. bitches love cardboard"

Yo guys I have a question.. cuz I never really got this.

How'd Sieg survive Vasavi Shakti? Like what did Astolfo actually do to Neg/tank it? o_O

Also, Thanks to Fate/Apocrypha Karna is one of my favourite servants. Like he's.. such a nice guy for someone so OP O.O

I didn't watch Apocrypha because I wanted to wait until all the episodes are out. I watched that fight and all I can say is "wow, animation really sucks compared to Ufotable". But that's to be expected. When I was able to discern something I thought the fight is good.

@Aizen

He didn't "survive" Vasavi Shakti. Achilles gave Akhilleus Kosmos to Astolfo as per his deal with Chiron. Astolfo then used it to absorb the attack, destroying the shield but leaving Karna open to Sieg's counterattack.

To be honest I REALLY dislike A1 pictures animation overall, with multiple shows, including Asterix and SAO

Decent/great art, friggen horrendous choreography.

I have absolutely zero interest in Gil matches.

And you could just go on my wall and ask instead of advertising your thread on someone else's unconcluded thread.

Nah i meant lvl as in his stats and shit. Not his skills which are sitting very well at 4, same as EMIYA on the skill level he's at.

@Cross

Personally, Cu's health is pretty decent, so I would dump Fou cards on ATK first. Then beef him up with HP Cards to make him harder to kill.

I can upgrade his protection from arrows skill to level 10. Should I do that? Also, I upgraded Salter's healing skill to level 10 because it heals for a nice amount. Was that a smart decision? Both are my best servants for that class for now.

@Swag

If you plan on using Cu long-term, probably. It lowers the cooldown on it, allowing you to dodge more attacks (and more importantly, NPs).

Dunno about Santa Alter. Whatever works for you I guess.

I only got Cu's hp and atk boosts thing to like half of what one could get him at. If I had known what those do, I'd probably have done quite a huge benefit to some of my best servants but...oh welp.

Don't know but don't care. I assume she's good cuz doesn't she have that EX rank Lance? Anyways she ain't Karna nor is she among my short list of fate waifus so :p

@Swag

Pretty good.Lalter is basically crit monster and her NP hits hard.

But as Aizen said,i don't care about Lalter because she just a clone version of Lartoria and Lartoria is more popular than her.

Back