• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 30

@SleepyTBubble

Actually, if you can read Japanese, would you mind checking that line in Lostbelt 1 chapter 12 for me? If it's not too much trouble. I just wanna know what the word is that's being translated "demiurge" in NA and "chief deity" by taiboo, and which, if either, is accurate (since it makes a difference to who she's talking about). You'll find it in the fourth cutscene.

SS2V said:
@SleepyTBubble

Actually, if you can read Japanese, would you mind checking that line in Lostbelt 1 chapter 12 for me? If it's not too much trouble. I just wanna know what the word is that's being translated "demiurge" in NA and "chief deity" by taiboo, and which, if either, is accurate (since it makes a difference to who she's talking about). You'll find it in the fourth cutscene.
Have a link to scene pl0x (the lb walkthrough i mean)

I'll look at it tomorrow

Can someone confirm the whole Zeus had all the powers of the top gods thing? I've onmy seen it on tvtropes and nowhere else. Also if that's true, does it specifically mention the Abrahamic God? Cause that'd be the fiest time he gets directly mentioned in a power comparison for Fate.

I mean, we know he's out there, watching and waiting to be turned into a waifu, or else David's NP "The Arc of the Covenant" and Jeanne's "La Pucelle" wouldn't work

SleepyTBubble said:
@SS2V
The kanji used is õ©╗þÑ× which translates to "chief god". Taiboo translation is the more accurate one
Thank you. It seems my original conundrum stands. Either someone's confused about Zeus being the strongest enemy they'd faced, or Caenis is full of crap.

Unrelated, U-Olga Marie looks like a Christmas servant and I find it impossible to take her seriously.

This is what I got from people who played through it

At the climax of Olympus LB, the primordial flagship(god; the eye of Sauron you saw in that chapter) Chaos appeared. Precisely it didn't directly come here but still residing somewhere else in the outer space. However with it's control over space it essentially hacked itself and open a "void rift" that allows it to use it's power to try sucking & assimilating around 40% of the earth to fuel it's interstellar travel.

OFC Chaldeans tried to prevent this but the problem is even trying to get close to Chaos, not to mention dealing damage, is basically impossible due to the actual distance between them is way too far since Chaos is essentially residing elsewhere in the space, lightyears away from us.

But while we're starting to lost hopes, Musashi proposed us a plan : Since Chaos utilizes a "void" rift to connect itself with us here, we just need to close the rift. We don't actually need to fight Chaos at all. Musashi's concept is that of a swordsman who reached the zenith of swordplay by reaching the point of "Zero (i.e. Void)" so she can technically cut the rift and close it off for real.

Along with Romulus's sacrifice that allows Musashi and Chaldeans to close enough distance to the rift, Musashi finally unleashes her final NP to close it once and for all with the cost of disappearing for good. I am not 100% certain about this but she kinda got Romani's treatment where her records in Chaldea disappeared and Wodime who confronted us immediately afterwards didn't remember/acknowledge Musashi's existence.

SS2V said:
Peter1129 said:
Yeah I misread that part about the existence being compared to Skadi and Arjuna Alter. But they did indeed say if Zeus really is the conqueror of planet from the origin that never had his true nature changed, than he would unquestionably by on a completely different lvl due to being the all mighty, all knowing god of justice. So yeah either way he's still hyped up to be vervy strong compared to everything we've faced. Which kinda makes sense since their nanomachine thingy can boost even normal humans to servant lvl and some of the stronger creatures like Cerberus can be boosted to Grand Servant lvl.
Lol, what happened to Goetia>>>Ivan>Zeus? Gonna have to see a line-by-line translation of this one before jumping to any conclusions.
Goetia's 3000 years of energy are equal to the Fantasy Tree of the 14000 years of divergence that we see in the Lostbelt, and that's also the energy needed to destroy Chaos.

So LB5 would still be weaker than Goetia if he doesn't get the Fantasy Tree, since Goetia can spend all the accumulated energy to destroy Chaos.

Pretty sure they said not even the energy from Goetia's band of light would've been able to destroy Chaos. Not that he could destroy Chaos with the band of light.

Peter1129 said:
Pretty sure they said not even the energy from Goetia's band of light would've been able to destroy Chaos. Not that he could destroy Chaos with the band of light.
Yeah. Just based on the feats shown, even Ars Almadel Salomonis charged with 3000 years of history(which isn't actually his own power, but only gotten by exploiting loopholes) is far inferior to someone who can literally ERASE SOMEONE'S ******* EXISTENCE BY JUST MERE EXPOSURE TO ITS PRESENCE. Hell even LB Zeus' has his thunderbolts being equal to an Anti-star NP in power, and his quality of conceptual powers and authority vastly eclipse Full Beast Goetia, not to mention the Anti-concept which would **** over many Beast, and it's obvious that Chaos is far above LB Zeus in hierarchy with its conceptual power of VOID and risk of existential erasure by just mere presence.

Nasu is really smoking crack when he made this LB though. He should stop playing SRW for god's sake or at least don't overload the story with references.

@Omega

Musashi didn't destroy Chaos. She and ROMA used their powers to seal away the gate Chaos was using to breach into the world. Chaos still exists and its too powerful for them to fight directly.

Wait a minute now that I think about it should chaos even scale to goetia AAS, I mean the main reason the Chaldean couldn't do anything to chaos was because it was literally light years away even with the rift open so maybe the reason AAS couldn't harm choas was because it range was planetary and couldn't reach choas.

The fact that AAS was the point of comparison they chose to explain Chaos' strength when they just defeated Zeus makes Goetia sound stronger than Zeus, tbh.

Reppuzan said:
@Omega

Musashi didn't destroy Chaos. She and ROMA used their powers to seal away the gate Chaos was using to breach into the world. Chaos still exists and its too powerful for them to fight directly.
What? I'm talking about Chaos here not Musashi.

SS2V said:
The fact that AAS was the point of comparison they chose to explain Chaos' strength when they just defeated Zeus makes Goetia sound stronger than Zeus, tbh.
Because they prevented LB Zeus from actually using his full power, so they won't know about his max AP while they actually experienced AAS with 3000 year charge directly and AAS is nothing to scoff as as it is Goetia's trump card as a Beast. The fact that Chaos can erase someone's existence by just its mere presence while at least being ten's of millions of lightyears away and the feats he shown with just his presence was more than enough for it to be COMPARED to 3000 years history charged AAS(normal AAS is far weaker), which was literally Goetia's ultimate trump card that he cultivated for millenias by exploiting multiple loopholes, means Chaos is just that freaking ridiculous.

3000 years was only for Goetia to accumulate enough energy to go back in time to the genesis of the planet. It had little if anything to do with the raw physical AP of AAS.

Back