• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 30

They are talking about her abilities. Fast np charge (Camelot Gawain) + Crazy healing (Amun-Ra) + Buff removal (Yagyu).

I need to kill someone.

Well before that you still need to beat Talos and his crazy AoE berserker damage which could potentially kill off even Foreigners in one turn if he crits in the first few chapters. This entire lostbelt is basically a boss rush. People even said the Olympus Lostbelt makes Camelot look easy in comparison.

So reading the chinese translations of the prologue it seems like Zeus is getting hyped up to be stronger than anything they have ever faced. Mash originally thought he was an existence on the same lvl as Skadi or Arjuna Alter but than Holmes said he's different from them. Since he can't be weakened the same way Arjuna Alter got weakened. Arjuna Alter is also kinda hyped up by them to be the strongest enemy they've faced prior to Zeus since they didn't even bring up Goetia, Tiamat or any of the other Beasts when comparing Zeus' power to all previous enemies they've faced. Meuniere a staff member who was there from the start of Part 1 said the most unfair opponent they've faced is Arjuna Alter after absorbing the Hindu Pantheleon and he couldn't believe that there was anything more unfair than Arjuna.

While Mashu asks if this means Zeus is of the same level with Skadi or Arjuna Alter, Holmes denied and Da Vinci followed up explaining in the case of Arjuna, it was still possible to chip away the faith and the divinity of him, but for cases like Artemis or Poseidon, their existence itself is highly different from Arjuna as their divinity and the concept of existence remained unchanged no matter how they are shaped like, and Zeus is above even them, being the conqueror himself. This explanation scared Meuniere and Gordolf cold, and Holmes reaffirmed that Zeus is the actual God and the genuine conqueror of planets that have actually existed. Holmes that quotes the great poet Aischylos by saying Zeus is the "All Mighty, All-Knowing God of Justice".

https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder...5_part_ii_interstellar_city_of_mount/fmvr5x9/

Yeah I misread that part about the existence being compared to Skadi and Arjuna Alter. But they did indeed say if Zeus really is the conqueror of planet from the origin that never had his true nature changed, than he would unquestionably by on a completely different lvl due to being the all mighty, all knowing god of justice. So yeah either way he's still hyped up to be vervy strong compared to everything we've faced. Which kinda makes sense since their nanomachine thingy can boost even normal humans to servant lvl and some of the stronger creatures like Cerberus can be boosted to Grand Servant lvl.

So, anyone got caught up to the big reveal about Olga Marie or i guess we should call her as she state herself, U-Olga Marie

Cause damn those are some worrying implication

Edit: This one 『þºüÒü»ÞÖÜþ®║ÒéêÒéèÚÖì Òéè ÒüƒÒéïþÑ×ÒÇéÒüôÒü«µâæµÿƒÒü«Ú鬵é¬ÒéÆÕ╗âÒüùÒÇü µ¡úÒüÖþé║Òü½ÚíòÒéîÒüƒÒééÒü«』U-Olga Marie

According to some spoilers it's not the real Olga Marie. Apparently it's the Chaldea AI possessing Olga's body or some weird stuff like that. I'm not exactly sure what's going on so I'll just wait for more translations.

Reppuzan said:
@John

Apparently, Hijikata annihilates her.
Hehe, XD i clears with Altjuna mid diff, but truly if the support isnt forced, and i can use double Merlin it should be easier.

Also from what I've heard some people say Kirschtaria is even harder. He nukes your frontline with his np that pierces invincibility. And sometimes his attack nullifies buff. And I think he also heals a lot of hp or something. And when you destroy his last break bar he nukes you with his np again but this time without the invincibility piercing buff. Oh right also it seems like he takes neutral damage from everything.

Oh right also a few more things

U-Olga Marie is Beast VII and Beast VII is also the Alien God.

Romulus=Quirinus aka God Romulus is indeed confirmed to be Grand Lancer.

Kirschtaria managed to wound Beast VII into retreating using the Sirius Light Command Seal while being in a near dead state after getting back stabbed by Beryl while he was protecting us from what appears to be Rhongomyniad's light.

There also seems to be a lot of information in the middle of the story that I haven't checked but there are things like Chaos supposedly needing Goetia's band of light to destroy but Musashi somehow did it herself.

Man, now i'm sad about Brodime death, his reveal to us being a our side are really a big turn off, and his flashback with Caenis and his scene with the young boy.....ugh i can't ;-;

Caenis redemption are really good too, helping us a lot in this chapter, her sudden siding to Brodime are expected in good way and our last fight with her are really best

92691308 2478939559087361 5385352895661080576 n
Good thing I use Atlas mystic code and put in Jeanne, because I still have the 3rd skill of Tamamo to survive. My support Merlin died, but I still have my own Merlin at the back.
AHAHAHAHA.......

Good thing this fight didnt take longer like Demeter.

92517092 173128387065260 5204800957392617472 n
Made a short walk out of her.
XD, its easier than fought the beast, i thought it Will be harder, im just 3 turn'd it with Double Merlin and Altjuna.

Demeter Battle is not that hard actually, all i need to do is MLB scope summer Jalter then use 2X NP to break the first bar (since it easy to gain NP in this battle) then 2 MLB 2030 in waver and Merlin, Then all i need to do is end the battle as fast as possible with Altjuna. Well it took 3 turn to break the 1 bar and 3 tun for the second and the last bar (thats guts with 120K HP annoys me) so overall 6 turn to clear this battle.

Back