• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 30

We need to wait for his mats to be released, and i think it will take two years for that, Surtr got the green light because his mats was out long ago

As for the servants that showed up in Olympus however, we can do a work on that (mainly Quirinus and Dioscuri since their bio are explained it well, Caenis might need a more work)

Chaos doesn't really do 'can erase', more like he 'erases just by being there'.

Also, where is Beast VII's picture? That T-pose should be preseved for posterity, if nothing else.

...And does anyone feel that Ritsuka is getting less and less important to the story? I kinda feel that way, like his/her being there really doesn't change much.

Well if you think Ritsuka using his/her magical energy, stamina, and fate energy to power the Barrel Replica and nearly dying in the process everytime to shoot down the gods is not important to the story than yeah nothing he/she does is important.

It was a gut feeling. Plus my disdain for the Crypters and those who've already starting calling a certain someone 'Brodime'.

Seriously? It's like we've already forgotten what they did to our Chaldea (along with all the staff inside) and Da Vinci. Like they've forgotten the reason we're running around in the Shadow Border and not enjoying the results of, you know, saving human history. Yes, I know there won't be much of a game without it, but I am finding this attitude overly forgiving.

Acknowledge them as 'people who had no choice' and 'people who were caught between a rock and a hard place', sure. I read the stories and profiles. I can imagine what they must've gone through. Ritsuka can probably relate on a personal level.

Shake hands and cooperate and build mutual understanding, why not? One less enemy is one less problem.

Start preaching how wonderful they are and making all this loving (at least, sympathizing) fanart about them? I like the Crypter x Guda ships as much as the next shipper, but I can't help but feel that our actions were cheap.

It's not called Holding a Grudge. It's called Actually Remembering the Crap they threw at you before the Author gods started telling us to adore them.

---

Take Part 1 for instance. There's no mistake that Ritsuka is absolutely pivotal to all this, that no matter how much the spotlight is on the Servants, Ritsuka is the focus of the mission.

Now we know that Wodime took the other Crypters (except Daybit) on a similar, slightly easier adventure through the Singularities, that all along there were two other people who could've replaced us completely, who simply had the bad luck to be caught in Lev's bombing.

I feel that Ritsuka and his/her achievements have been cheapened a lot. Like how Bakugou could use One for All in the movie cheapens Midoriya's character.

And in Part 2, the focus and the spotlight shifts to the Crypters. Ritsuka becomes something like a camera for us to see the plot through. The Crypters are the ones who get actual character development and screentime, and this is most prominent in 2.2, where the focus is almost entirely on the dynamic between Ophelia and the rest of the cast.

Just think about it. Ritsuka has started becoming less of a self-insert towards the end of Part 1 by way of actually having interests and a personality, but now in Part 2 I feel they've sidelined it to focus on licking the Crypters clean and shiny so they can sell more stories on the side--which, admittedly, is how they've always treated their content, but that doesn't make it a good idea here.

If Wodime ever gets a profile, should his Durability also be at least 2-A or not? On one hand his attacks are powerful enough to repel The Foreign God, on the other hand, a simple stab in his back was enough to kill him.

Peter1129 said:
Pretty sure they said not even the energy from Goetia's band of light would've been able to destroy Chaos. Not that he could destroy Chaos with the band of light.
Holmes deduced again that to beat Chaos which is on a Planet/Star level, you need the energy equivalant to Goetia's scorching of Pan Human History (!) to achieve it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/g2w8wo/olympus_plot_spoiler_2nd_hand_source_musashi/

AAS using all of its energy can do it.

@Omega Zero EX

Goetia's energy is enough to kill Chaos, as I posted above. Remember that Zeus needed all the energy accumulated by the Fantasy Tree Atlas that is equal Goetia's 3000 years to power-up Olympus space travel (he himself admits that such energy is beyond him), so Zeus DOESN'T have the same level of energy that Goetia accumulated. Also AAS is just the energy that goetia felt that was enough for his plan to accumulate, the amount needed to travel to genesis and absorb all the energy from the planet's birth and become the planet itself. Zeus had Authority over Gaia, Goetia's activated AAS would have made Goetia into Gaia.

Also the whole anti-solar system and anti-concept thing was Zeus going all out.. Which would be comparable (and yet inferior by his own admision) to Goetia's activating AAS for good, as he would also remake Earth without the concepts he didn't like.

Guys first of all hello to everyone.

I'm just gonna ask a question, answer me if you can please.

Can any of you make a rank for Nasuverse? If not, please can you tell me if is there any stronger characters than Gilgamesh, if yes who are they.

Thanks in advance.

@Blueicemonkey I'd rather wait for better translations and see which one is correct. Since I've already seen a couple of summaries saying not even Goetia with the energy from the Incineration of Humanity could do much against Chaos so this is the first time I've seen a summary say you need energy on par with Goetia's incineration of humanity to be able to have a chance at destroying Chaos.

@Iapitus

I'm gonna dispute Kojiro too. Sure, Kojiro will certainly win in a straight fight. But Gilgamesh fights in anything but a straight fight and is far more likely to just rain Noble Phantasms until Kojiro slips up and dies.

His skill is sublime, but skill will only get you so far when Gil has countless weapons that can kill Heracles at his disposal.

Lol. Apparently Castor was able to launch attacks at the speed of light. It was so fast that Musashi wouldn't have been able to react to it if Holmes hadn't backed her up.

If you make a claim that character X is stronger than character Y, you should provide some evidence. Or add "in my opinion" because we had Arjuna vs Gilgamesh thread and Arjuna didn't win so obviously not everyone agrees with that.

Honestly Nasuverse scaling is just power-playing.

There are like "Arjunalter strongest" "Gil strongest" "Zeus strongest" "BB strongest" people arguing who is the strongest.

Diinou HotHead said:
Honestly Nasuverse scaling is just power-playing.

There are like "Arjunalter strongest" "Gil strongest" "Zeus strongest" "BB strongest" people arguing who is the strongest.
Yes, because you can make a solid argument for each of them.

Blueicemonkey said:
Holmes deduced again that to beat Chaos which is on a Planet/Star level, you need the energy equivalant to Goetia's scorching of Pan Human History (!) to achieve it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/g2w8wo/olympus_plot_spoiler_2nd_hand_source_musashi/

Why would we actually believe Holmes here anyways? Is this a narrative fact? Holmes only saw Chaos' eye, not his real body, so maybe its a conjecture since it's not like Holmes got everything right the first time anyways. I think Chaos' endurance shouldn't automatically become that just because Holmes said so, we still need to wait for the actual endurance feats, but Holmes statements do mean something since he already scaled him that high just from the eye, but its not concrete enough to be treated as a fact.

On the LB Zeus and comparison vs Beast Goetia part, we do know that while Concepts trumps firepower, the reverse is also true(overpowering a concept with superior firepower), with Fusion Zeus killing Sefar despite Sefar's defensive conceptual advantage as the main example, so I have no problem with that, though I doubt Goetia is that much powerful he can resist LB Zeus Anti-concept with his own power, since most his firepower all comes from 3000 year AAS, not from himself.

I mean anti-concept isnt something that great, shiki can kill concepts, Shiva reduce person to nothingness that not even their concepts remain by just opening His third eye, even kama can survive without her very concepts.

@Peter1129

You know, you did make me write that wall of text with your dismissive response to my opinion.

I'd appreciate it if you actually responded to my reply.

Peter1129 said:
@Blueicemonkey I'd rather wait for better translations and see which one is correct. Since I've already seen a couple of summaries saying not even Goetia with the energy from the Incineration of Humanity could do much against Chaos so this is the first time I've seen a summary say you need energy on par with Goetia's incineration of humanity to be able to have a chance at destroying Chaos.
Holmes just said he doubts Goetia from final incineration stage would have a chance against Chaos

That's it

Sounds like Chaos>Goetia>Zeus to me, if that's true.

Doesn't make sense to me to treat AAS as separate from Goetia's power when the charge accumulates outside of time and his status as a beast is premised on the incineration of humanity to begin with.

Would Shiki Tohno and Shiki Ryougi their Mystic Eyes carry the same powers? Example: Tohno has statements of being capable of "killing" concepts so would this apply for Ryougi (This wouldn't apply vice verse as Ryougi her eyes are of a higher rank iirc)

SS2V said:
Sounds like Chaos>Goetia>Zeus to me, if that's true.

Doesn't make sense to me to treat AAS as separate from Goetia's power when the charge accumulates outside of time and his status as a beast is premised on the incineration of humanity to begin with.
Pretty much

Just wanted to end this "Goetia AAS can kill Chaos" that some people are using from that reddit summary which is misleading since Holmes himself also states that the same energy can't actually kill Chaos.

By the way, i meant is there any stronger characters than Gilgamesh when he is at his strongest.

Grand Archer, Grand Assassin and etc are stronger than Gilgamesh i guess?

Does Strongest Gilgamesh include Ten Crowns Gil from CCC? Though even without that he has SNI, all the treasures of the GoB, and Ea. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if the Grands had trouble against that collection of powers.

Omega Zero EX said:
Blueicemonkey said:

Why would we actually believe Holmes here anyways? Is this a narrative fact? Holmes only saw Chaos' eye, not his real body, so maybe its a conjecture since it's not like Holmes got everything right the first time anyways. I think Chaos' endurance shouldn't automatically become that just because Holmes said so, we still need to wait for the actual endurance feats, but Holmes statements do mean something since he already scaled him that high just from the eye, but its not concrete enough to be treated as a fact.

On the LB Zeus and comparison vs Beast Goetia part, we do know that while Concepts trumps firepower, the reverse is also true(overpowering a concept with superior firepower), with Fusion Zeus killing Sefar despite Sefar's defensive conceptual advantage as the main example, so I have no problem with that, though I doubt Goetia is that much powerful he can resist LB Zeus Anti-concept with his own power, since most his firepower all comes from 3000 year AAS, not from himself.
Because Holmes is the source of the statement about whether or not that amount or energy can harm Chaos? Are you going to ignore it the moment it doesn't fit the result you want?

Anyways, it seems that most people are agreeing that AAS (at least its energy) wouldn't be able to deal with Chaos.

As for Goetia vs Zeus, it would depend on whether Zeus's attacks can destroy the Time Temple. Or if he can get in there in the first place. Both AAS and Ars Paulina are part of Goetia, you can't really separate either of them from him.

The4Godlike said:
By the way, i meant is there any stronger characters than Gilgamesh when he is at his strongest.
Grand Archer, Grand Assassin and etc are stronger than Gilgamesh i guess?
Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

Gil is in 0 way the absolute strongest guy in the Verse. Examples include Sefar, LB King Iva.

The irony is not lost on me that Obi-Wan says that only Sith deal in absolutes, yet that statement is literally dealing in the absolute that only Sith deal in absolutes

Does anyone know if the Black barrel Mash used was a replica or not, because if the translations were true, it's implied Zeus could only be defeated by it after he lowered his defences.

BakiHanma18 said:
The irony is not lost on me that Obi-Wan says that only Sith deal in absolutes, yet that statement is literally dealing in the absolute that only Sith deal in absolutes
Only a Jedi deals in inceptions of inceptions of inceptions of inceptions.

Back