• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 30

GLHF22 said:
Demeter Battle is not that hard actually, all i need to do is MLB scope summer Jalter then use 2X NP to break the first bar (since it easy to gain NP in this battle) then 2 MLB 2030 in waver and Merlin, Then all i need to do is end the battle as fast as possible with Altjuna. Well it took 3 turn to break the 1 bar and 3 tun for the second and the last bar (thats guts with 120K HP annoys me) so overall 6 turn to clear this battle.
i took the weirdest team and still did it fairly easily. AND I USED JALTER TOO!

So... From the beginning the reason Goetia kill A-team and Olga Marie is to prevent the alien God to descend? Holy so we have two choice.

A = Destroyed by Goetia

B = Destroyed by Alien God

And this is why beast I is connected to beast VII

Apparently chaos is a god without existance that is beyond time and space

To the existence of nothing, to the universe just before the universe, that is, to the void beyond time and space

That blade, surely cut Sora. Kyougaku-The Void God, disappears beyond space and time without the voice of a monk

Empty. The thing without existence. How do you prove the things that go beyond that?

And musashi have surpassed the zero stade

Break down the wall of heaven and take off the seat beyond it.

Beyond zero! I reach

Iirc, Femsashi is an alternate version of the real Musashi, so maybe the Grand Saber is the male version of servant Musashi?

> vessel

If that's the wording used, perhaps the Alien God is literally just possessing the real beast VII.

Which would explain why the heck an alien god that only just arrived from a foreign star somehow qualifies as a Beast which requires them to be created from humanity's mistake

I mean we could just wait for actual translation to confirm if that's the case or if it's the other way around. Cause I've seen some people say one or the other.

Peter1129 said:
I mean we could just wait for actual translation to confirm if that's the case or if it's the other way around. Cause I've seen some people say one or the other.
Holmes already straightforward tolds us it's like Beast 1 situation

AKA the Beast is using a corpse/body as it's vessel

Holmes: Òé¢Òâ¡ÒâóÒâ│þÄïÒü«Úü║õ¢ôÒéÆÕê®þö¿ÒüùÒüªÒüäÒüƒÒé▓Òâ╝ÒâåÒéúÒéóÒü¿ÒÇüÒâôÒâ╝Òé╣ÒâêVIIÒü»ÕÉîÒüÿÒé┐ÒéñÒâùÒüáÒü¿µÇØÒéÅÒéîÒéïÒÇé

And in her intro way before this quote

Holmes quite literally state that she's a beast class

Holmes:ÒüéÒéîÒüîÒé»Òâ®Òé╣Òâ╗ÒâôÒâ╝Òé╣Òâê…ÒÇÇÒüñÒüäÒü½þø┤µÄÑÒÇüþø«Òü«Õ¢ôÒüƒÒéèÒü½Õç║µØÑÒüƒÒüîÒâ╝

???:Whatever. You've gone crazy from fear, so I'll give you something to think about in your final moments.

I am a god who has descended from the void. I have manifested to reform this planet and rid it of its evils.

I will bring this planet under me as one nation, leaving not even one member of humanity out of my control, as the ultimate ruler

That is to say--
I am the ruler of this planet, U-Olga Marie!

Mash:You're saying that you're not Olga Marie while naming yourself as Olga Marie!

Holmes:
Number one, she arrived with Olga Marie's appearance, and claimed that name for herself.

Number two, her Spirit Origin is not that of a human's. It's true that she manifested as a Beast, but naturally, she isn't a Heroic Spirit or a Servant.

Number three, she didn't know you two, the culture of Earth, and she seemed unfamiliar with the language.

From that information, Beast I...

Goetia, who used the body of King Solomon, and Beast VII, could be thought of as being the same type.

Gordolf: I-in short, the Alien God is the former Director, Olga Marie Animusphere...

Me : >use 150+ sq to get dioscuri only get 1 SR

Also me : >use secondary account that is still in setpem with 76 SQ got both caenis and dioscuri

• sob i'm fine

What summer Musashi is also erased?

My main account was created after my previous account lost, after that i Accidentally created the second account, i use this second account only when there is dead week.

Also is that true the dot between LB 5 and 6 is hell realm Mandala? After Pepe kill all of Douman's shikigami he ran away to this Mandala realm, so we have to fought him first before get to LB 6? Just like Ooku event?

Daybit didnt appear in LB 5, he seems busy dealing with ultimate one in his LB.

Peter1129 said:
Yeah I misread that part about the existence being compared to Skadi and Arjuna Alter. But they did indeed say if Zeus really is the conqueror of planet from the origin that never had his true nature changed, than he would unquestionably by on a completely different lvl due to being the all mighty, all knowing god of justice. So yeah either way he's still hyped up to be vervy strong compared to everything we've faced. Which kinda makes sense since their nanomachine thingy can boost even normal humans to servant lvl and some of the stronger creatures like Cerberus can be boosted to Grand Servant lvl.
Lol, what happened to Goetia>>>Ivan>Zeus? Gonna have to see a line-by-line translation of this one before jumping to any conclusions.

In the first chapter Zeus also called down dozens of lightning bolts all of which are stated to be on par with True Artemis. And True Artemis' attack was also comparable to Kirschtaria's meteor which was capable of pretty much stomping Grand Archer Orion and all other servants on Argo. And according to the summaries he defeated Sefar by fusing with the other gods' authorities. So yeah Lostbelt Zeus is op as hell since he's pretty much a fusion of the Greek gods just like how Arjuna Alter is pretty much a fusion of the Hindu gods.

@SS2V

Atalante was comparing Ivan's lightning to the Zeus she knows from Proper Human History.

Lostbelt Zeus has spent the last 14,000 years upgrading himself, including assimilating the Authorities of all of the other Greek gods after forcibly fusing with them to defeat Sefar. As a result, he has the authority of every single god of Western Europe, including the root god of Indo-European civilization that spawned all other Western religions.

This means he also has the authority of the Judeo-Christian God on top of every Norse, Celtic, Germanic, and other god of Europe.

That's why he's considered so unfathomably powerful.

You need a Grand Servant to stop him, and even then Romulus-Quirnus was a unique case as the chief god of Rome and its divine founder, placing him above even Jupiter in importance. As a result, his authorities allowed him to cancel out Zeus' as well as convert Kintoki's Golden Bear into a vessel to summon Ares from Proper Human History. He then used his Authority to convert Ares into Mars to ensure that he'd be on Chaldea's side.

After all of this, he's only finished off by the Black Barrel being fired by Mash after she's charged to 300% by Romulus.

At least, this is what someone who says he's fluent in Japanese said on a forum post, though it seems to be corroborated by what they're saying on Reddit.

Unfortunately, Caenis from LB5 also compares Ivan to Zeus.

Then again she may well be underestimaing him and have no idea how powerful Zeus really is so I'll take feats over statements.

Reppuzan said:
@SS2V
Atalante was comparing Ivan's lightning to the Zeus she knows from Proper Human History.
Atalante's statement isn't the problem (for all the reasons you mention); Caenis' is:

https://imgur.com/a/lHWMi9y

EDIT: Wait, I'm dumb. Zeus isn't the Greek demiurge. That said, the Greek pantheon has several primordial deities, not one demiurge, so now I just have no idea what she's talking about.

EDIT2: On the other hand, taiboo's translation says "chief deity", which would imply Zeus: https://www.reddit.com/r/FGOGuide/comments/8fdheu/lostbelt_1_summary_section_12/

Might have to ask someone who knows moonrunes about the exact word that was used.

Anyone remember exactly what chapter it was stated about Zeus taking over other Gods authorities?

I wanna re-read it

Peter1129 said:
Wait so Zeus fused not just with the Greek gods but all the other gods as well?
Nah, it was just the twelve Olympian Gods

Dunno where the idea he has the other deities power comes from.

Edit: @Reppuzan

>You need a Grand Servant to stop him, and even then Romulus-Quirnus was a unique case as the chief god of Rome and its divine founder, placing him above even Jupiter in importance. As a result, his authorities allowed him to cancel out Zeus' as well as convert Kintoki's Golden Bear into a vessel to summon Ares from Proper Human History. He then used his Authority to convert Ares into Mars to ensure that he'd be on Chaldea's side.

I am not sure this is a valid source of info cause...

>his authorities allowed him to cancel out Zeus' as well as convert Kintoki's Golden Bear into a vessel to summon Ares from Proper Human History.

What? Kintoki's Golden Bear became Ares/Mars on its own. Hell in that scene, Romulus hasn't appeared yet.

>He then used his Authority to convert Ares into Mars to ensure that he'd be on Chaldea's side.

Nope. Hasn't even done this. Ares=Mars from the moment it henshin'd after clashing with Zeus

Roma boosted his allies capabilities (to which Mashu noted output was 300% + Doing the whole turning anything into Rome related)

>After all of this, he's only finished off by the Black Barrel being fired by Mash after she's charged to 300% by Romulus.

Nah, after they were charged by ROMA, they went on to weaken Zeus Outer Shell, from which only afterwards Holmes orders Mashu to use Black Barrel

So reading some more of the Olympus Lostbelt info. It seems like Alien God isn't actually Beast VII. Alien God is possessing Beast VII who seems to be possessing Olga's body. And apparently the Alien God's authority is actually weaker while possessing Beast VII. Due to this it wants the body of the Ultimate One sleeping in Lostbelt 7 to reach its full power. Still haven't seen the translations of the later chapters in the Olympus Lostbelt so I'm not sure if this info is fully accurate.

Back