• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 29

Is there any chance for DDD profiles to be made? Ishizue Kanata and characters from the side story would be missing but there's still decent to good ones like Kaie Karyou and others from the main novel that could have nice profiles here.

Does any profile need a rendered image? I can nab anything from FGO Materials I through VI, which runs up to the Dead Heat Summer Race.

I just did the Queen of Sheba.

Hmmm... should ask Shiro or any of the others that have been doing the general revisions, since they have been checking a lot of the profiles for editing.

Just did Fujino.

To be honest, I don't plan to be around too much since I'm graduating college this semester, but if you guys need help with things I can try to lend a hand.

Anything is very appreciated. Congrats on your graduation as well man! Hope things are smooth sailing from there on.

I'll see if I can check any other profiles that may need it.

So how strong would Yahweh/God be? Solomon NP, Ark of the covenant, sacrifice, spear of Longinius, Moses abilities, holy grail, King hassan NP (Azreal angel of God) are considered to be just gifts /aspects or something from him and his powers are above all those.

Imagine arch angel Micheal or Samael. And from a guy called beast 9

"Ever wonder why the Church is a powerful player in the politicking between the Association? Ever wonder why their faith and miracles work reliably even in modern day? Ever wonder why there are Black Keys in your Gacha? [Black Keys are actually bible pages. Or something similar, from what I've heard.]"

Still not known, and Abrahmic God in Nasuverse were never really involved in the story. Maybe just Nasu wants to avoid complicated stuffs

Makkurona said:
Still not known, and Abrahmic God in Nasuverse were never really involved in the story. Maybe just Nasu wants to avoid complicated stuffs
He kind of his involveld not directly obviously, Considering how two Grand Servants are faithful towards that God and the fact that many religious servants seems to have OP abilities that are considered gifts from him says a lot.

"Just maybe Nasu wants to avoid complicated stuffs" Nasu at this point is the personification of complicated. By I'm good on him not expanding on the Abrahmic and just keep referencing him through OP abilities and other NP's.

Well Masada literally had YHVH as God that literally created a world of total evil and lets not forget SMT. Who knows. Iirc he's not into Abrahamic religion stuffs either, seeing how much stuff he uses are from western and eastern occultisms for Type Moon universe world

Makkurona said:
Well, we do know there is an at least semi active God, considering the whole tower of babel incident, but idk if there are other cases outside of that

The actual issue with all of this is the nature of the multiple Textures where all of the mythologies individually existed, and the fact we don't know how they really interacted at the end of the day as they disappeared and became the single texture of the unified modern human world, nor how that may have interacted with the entity of God if it was a thing - though it is not something Nasu hasn't touched, Shiki outright says she could kill God itself when she got the power of the root, and I think Mikiya or someone else said that'd be impossible because God is neither a living or dead thing.

Also, King Hassan's NP has nothing to do with God. Is just a name as far as we know and the effect comes from the sword being stained in his faith and seeing so much death it can now bring death with even the smallest cut, but the chance is minimal.

Tbf, Shiki says "If there is a God, I can kill him" or something like that, denoting that she doesn't actually know

At the very least, King Hassan's NP is fueled by his faith to God, meaning while it isn't God's power, it wouldn't exist without KH's faith of his existence and power

Theres also La Pucelle, which if I remember correctly is Jeanne sacrificing herself to the stake where she was burned to use God's power to wipe the enemy from existence (or something like that)

Sorry to cut into this conversation about the Nasu God, but I thought I would mention that I've started work on a blog post about how Nasu concepts work, since there has been much confusion over it. This will obviously play into the greater Nasu cosmology blog, but at least it's a place to get started. I've been discussing this with other Nasu people I know as well, who will be fact checking me. I thought I should update yall on this

Oh also, I've found the exact mechanism for how layers of The World get added. Or, I should say how what each upper layer is determined to be. KnK gives statements that all of reality is determined by the sensus of human perspective. There is no objective reality, it's all determined by how humanity views it

Oooh really nice I can't wait to see it especially the mechanics about the layers of the world (Ngl I found super confusing at times) but yeah I assume once it's done you'll post a link here right?

"Magic Gods Probability Manip is the most powerful!"

The dude who rolled 5 SSRs in a 10 Roll: I have a mug of beer, and it's for you to hold it.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Oh also, I've found the exact mechanism for how layers of The World get added. Or, I should say how what each upper layer is determined to be. KnK gives statements that all of reality is determined by the sensus of human perspective. There is no objective reality, it's all determined by how humanity views it
Well, more specifically, it is determined by the consensus of the ruling species at the time.

Which is why the end of the Age of Gods with the growing technology of man and the incursion of Velber killing and weakening so many of the Gods is a big deal. Gods lose power and control, so they aren't in charge, so the rules aren't dictated by them but by human belief.

Granted, there still exists an objective universe with rules even without humans. Otherwise, there would be nothing for humans to discover to cement their beliefs in science.. Which explains the emphasis of lines like "Ishtar doesn't go to the Venus of the Past, but to the Venus of the Past in the sky of the Age of the Gods".

Sky would imply the actual Venus is the same as always and this is all going on inside the texture itself, which also aligns with the cosmology (as in literal cosmos) of Greece being perfect for Wodime and his magecraft and, therefore, evidently different from the modern cosmos and the cosmos of other mythologies/textures, and why the Types likely don't care about Earth until they get called as their planets are completely fine and not really affected, as they are not inside the Texture.

So berserker Ajurna going all out vs gilgamesh going all out who wins? Just an honest question I wantt some opinions about it.

Back