• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 29

REVISION SCHEDULE:

I think we're going for Salem next?

Then... I dounno. I think the Salem one would be godlevel controversial, so would it take long?

>Character has OP speed >Make it "fair" with speed equal

Heh

Anyway, i thought we have laid out all the arguments for infinite speed in that thread. What's wrong?

Not really. All she did there was not much different than being a hacker in Extra, and taking attacks from Kama before she dies

Random question about King Hassan: how good is his PC without the curse of the enemy getting a premonition of death?

He sneaked on Ozy and cut off his head more or less, then slipped away with Ozy not really being able to track him. This was while he was in his temple.

Not sure if the Grand title made the skill more powerful, but I really doubt it.

for Watcher. most likely Moby Dick.

https://www.reddit.com/r/fatestayni...tchers_servant_profile_from_fatestrange_fake/

Class: Watcher
Master: Σ
Name: ???? ???? or ??????????????
Gender: Described as female in lore, but her Master (Σ) is currently unable to confirm it.
Height/Weight: Cannot be manifested with mass
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Strenght: -
Endurance: EX
Agility: -
Magic: EX
Luck: -
Noble Phantasm: EX

Class Skills:
Territory Infringement: B
Magic Resistance: EX

Personal Skills:
Watcher: B
A Skill the resprents the Watcher class' special contract status towards the Master.
For this specific Heroic Spirit, she communicates with the Master through sillhouettes.

???????'s Trials: B
A variation of a Anti-Humanity Skill. She is capable of altering the Luck stats of life born from her womb to give them trials, but not only is this ability not almighty enough to manipulate destiny, it's also meant to be used mainly on the Master she contracted. The Master has a high probability of dying.

Universal Bird's-Eye: B
The Skill to understand what's happening in the limited territory to where she's been summoned.
At B Rank, her observation is limited to sight, hearing and mana detection.

Dweller of Another Phase: A
The ability of being indestructible, except under very specific circumstances. Because she contradicts the current world, she can never manifest with a physical body, unlike the other Servants.
Conversely, if the conditions are met, she can manifest a portion of her body, only in the moment it's being destroyed, a timeframe lower than 0,00001 seconds.

1 not yet revealed Skill.

Noble Phantasms:

1 or more not yet revealed Noble Phantasms.

https://www.reddit.com/r/fatestayni...riders_servant_profile_from_fatestrange_fake/

Class: Rider
Master: Tsubaki Kuruoka
Name: Pale Rider
Height/Weight: Varies according to the contagion and area of spread (at its smallest, it's the same size as a parvovirus)
Alignment: True Neutral

Strenght: E
Endurance: A
Agility: B
Magic: A
Luck: C
Noble Phantasm: EX

Class Skills:
Magic Resistance: C
Riding: EX

Personal Skills:
Contagion: A
The Skill of expanding one's territory by splitting itself into viruses and bacterias, then infecting other lifeforms.
The infected have their body and mind under its control, and the mind is dragged into the world created by its Noble Phantasm.
Sometimes it also absorbs mana and other things from them.

Innocent World: EX
A Skill that pronouncedly reflects the imagery created by humanity's fear of death and disease.
Since said images are so miscellaneous, mixed and disorganized, they get simplified when recalled, and their nature varies for each person brought into the netherworld created by the Noble Phantasm.

Guidance of the Netherworld: EX
The Skill of granting a variety of divine blessings to those it regards as allies, among the ones brought into the territory turned into a Netherworld by its Noble Phantasm.
Since Pale Rider is not really a King of the Netherworld, this Skill is slightly different from the Protection of the Netherworld Skill that one goddess has.

Noble Phantasms:

Doomsday Come (Come to me, realm of the dead, come to me)
Type: Anti-World Noble Phantasm
Range: -
Max. Targets: -
A Noble Phantasm that grants death and works as the receptacle for its outcome, creating a Bounded World that takes the form a pseudo-Netherworld with the Master as its origin point. Since it's strongly influenced by the Master's impression, it's perfectly possible for it to take a stereotypical image of Hell or Heaven, and it's just as possible for it to take the form of complete nihil, as an empty space that crushes souls. When dealing with an emergency, it can pull a target's physical body into the Bounded Field. This Noble Phantasm is actually supposed to work in a smaller scale, but as result of this location and other factors, it is currently producing a wider Bounded Field than it would in a normal summon.

Kagome Kagome (Sword, famine, death, beast)
Type: Anti-Army Noble Phantasm
Range: 99
Max. Targets: 999
While inside its Bounded Field, it has the Skill to manifest a multitude of things that can bring death upon others, and to use their powers.
If it can arrange the perfect circumstances, it's even possible to reproduce end of the world events from the myths, for as much as its mana reserves allow.
However, since Tsubaki has no knowledge of the Apocalypse, Ragnarok, etc. and didn't want any Hell, it never reached this level. The pronounced name of the Noble Phantasm was changed by the Master.

These things are broken. Who needs Angra Mainyu when you got Pale Rider?

It looks like Watcher is a manifestation Moby Dick/Leviathan/Tiamat. Not only is Watcher a female with anti-Humanity skills, but there is a historical position that Leviathan corresponds to Tiamat.

Also Volume 6 illustrations, watch out for spoilers including possible character deaths, but nothing as dramatic as the text spoilers.

<<<Very heavy text spoilers>>>: be warned that this contains some heavy perspective-changing spoilers:

Gilgamesh is poisoned by both the Hydra poison and Humbaba's cursed stone blade, and both poisons are eating each other out which helped Gilagemsh survive. He got somewhat stabilized by Enkidu's healing and Tine using two of her command spells (one to teleport Gilgamesh, and an other to attempt treatment). Enkidu has limited access to the Gate of Babylon, and he still has a care-free tone saying that their friendship is such that they are beyond the sadness of eternally parting, and that Gilgamesh probably won't shed a tear for his death either. Enkidu senses that something is exploring the area from the Reverse Side of the World, and that it is not trying to hide.

Ishtar/Filia talks with Haruri about the nature of divine spirits, and claims that she wants to protect humans.

Prelati was invited to help recreate the Grail in Snowfield along with other magi who were unaffiliated with the Clock Tower, but she only accepted under recommendations from humans with whom she shared a fatal bond with. She grew more interested with the ritual when she heard the King of Knights was summoned, the king that her teacher's teacher, an incubus-youth, had guided (Prelati's teacher was Merlin's student). But when she heard Gilles de Rais she traveled right away from Antarctica to Japan, but the Fourth War's Fuyuki Holy Grail destroyed before she could meet him. One of the main reasons she was late is that Zouken Makiri intercepted her the first time she arrived, his bugs overpowered her illusions and she had to discard her body ("Illusions aren't very effective against bugs are they -" "If I had been more prepared, I could have deceived the land itself..."). Prelati wanted to intervene in the Fifth Fuyuki War as well, but several things stopped her: Zouken strengthened the city's boundary field against intruders, which prevented her from spying from afar; the church's priest (Kirei) was extraordinarily good at getting rid of interloppers; she had the strange feeling that more than seven Mystic Eyes were aligned to Fuyuki and therefore she couldn't approach carelessly; and the biggest obstacle is that Aozaki Touko was hunting her at the time and her bodies were continuously getting killed. Prelati knows little about the conclusion of the Fifth War, mostly from things she overheard, but during the Fifth War she narrowly managed to extract the grail "mud" from site of the Fourth War's "Great Disaster. The Snowfield Grail is fake because it does not include the complete magic circuit of Justeaze, and therefore can't reproduce the Greater Grail, however since the land can produce Heroic Spirits the next step is to use trial and error until they get lucky and get the ritual right, which she has enough time to do until humanity is destroyed, enough to do it tens of thousands of times. Prelati's wish is that humanity develops enough technology to extinguish True Magic. Although she wanted to summon the legendary Holy Swordsman who she heard has appeared multiple times in the Fuyuki Grail War (Artoria), she is interested in the human king who admires her, and she wants to pollute his desire and test what it takes to extinguish the light from him.

While Richard is recovering from his battle with Gilgamesh, Prelati shows him an illusion which includes Irisviel and Artoria (events of Fate/Zero?) among other things (Richard discovers that King Arthus is female), and he concludes that the fall of Camelot was the fault of the Round Table, and that Camelot should not exist in the modern age. Richard sees the Red Riding Hood ghost, and he immediately uses Excallibur against it.

The Hydra Poison used by John failed to kill Alcides. Dumas tells John that the probable explanation is that he is a writer, and he would never write a story where such a villain is killed off early.

Alcides retreats outside the city and regains his human form since From Hell's strength depends on the population density. Hippolyta shows up to fight him and Alcides summons a man-eating, fire-breathing horse of Diomedes to ride. Alcides outskills her and could quickly defeat her if he summons the whole herd of horses, but there is a high chance he'll lose control of them, and if they start eating the city's population the secrecy of magecraft would be at risk. Hippolyta is still determined to beat him despite being at a disadvantage.

Tsubaki gains a moment of clarity, and realizes that human dolls in her world are all dead, and that she is dead as well. She realizes Pale Rider did all this to help her, so she hugs him and tells him that it is okay to let her go. Two of her Command Spells are used to return everyone in her world to life. Tsubaki's father returns to life with Sigma around.

Sigma asks Tsubaki's father about the nature of Pale Rider, his answer was:

"I see. In my opinion the Servant who protects my cute Tsubaki conciously created a bounded field. It's out of my speciality but it seems to be a type of Reality Marble?""...?" "Tsubaki's Servant is probably the manifestation of a concept. My conclusion is death, nothingness, or even illness intentionally given a personality. In my homeland, Japan, we have a monster called the Yanari, the house rattler, to explain the creaking in houses. It's a primitive kind of magecraft that gives this being a will, a form so we can mentally cope with the situation. However, if you consider the power of that Servant, it seems to be something world renowned. If I were to closely examine it I think I could figure it out, but I don't have the time. I need to retire my daughter from the Holy Grail War so we can spend the rest of our days together."

But after Tsubaki's father saw the Command Spell on Tsubaki's hand, he decides to join the war and cuts the hand. Sigma kills him in response. An androgynous man wearing red briefly appears to Sigma (probably from Pale Rider's NP), he identifies as an ex-god, a king among kings, and an emperor, and gives Sigma a god-killing crossbow and some divine authority/blessing. The crossbow was the catalyst the Kuruoka family was going to use to summon a Chinese servant. He mentions that he likes the Great Wall and Enfang palace, but for some reason Sigma is reminded of the Spanish Inquisition he heard about.

(Jester might be rampaging in the background according to one spoiler, but it isn't clear). Flat encounters Ayaka, and he figures out that she is not a normal human or magus, but before he can talk to her about her nature, one of Faldeus' snipers shoots Flat straight through the head. Flat could sense the bullet coming and realizes there are sniper situated in multiple buildings, but he can't dodge in time, he apologizes to Jack, his Professor, and to everyone. Far away, Svin sniffs the air and says that he senses that someone has disappeared (implying that Flat is dead).

From Flat's headless dead body, various monsters start emerging and slaughtering the soldiers working under Faldeus. Faldeus observed display screens going out one by one as the soldiers die, and he tells them to hold out because the Servant is going to disappear soon, but he is told that Flat's body itself transformed into monsters. After the massacre, the surveillance cameras in the streets starts shutting down one by one, and after a few tens of seconds all surveillance cameras in the city were destroyed to Faldeus' incredulity. Faldeus did not even notice that his cup of coffee slipped from his hand and smashed on the ground in his shocked state.

Van-Fem (one of the Dead Apostle Ancestors) is observing the situation from Monaco, and Van-Fem is ecstatic with the Flat's situation, and he has been waiting for this 'existence' to get born for a very long time. He declares that the 1,800 years old dream of the Escardos Family, their greatest and final purpose, is finally getting fulfilled. Alcatraz and Zelretch are observing as well, and Zelretch comes to the same conclusion.

The entity called "I" communicates with Flat in first person, telling him that there it has not been giving any meaning except to continue to exist and continue to live in this planet, and that "I" will always stay with him forever in this world, even if this planet's species - humanity - gets destroyed.

Enkidu spreads his chains throughout the entire city, apologizing to Tine because he isn't doing this to protect her but because he was reminded of something in his past, he smiles mischievously with his eyes closed.

Back