• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 29

I mean we don't even know what's Transcendental Deity Authority do, and many other Ultra Deity Authority Arjuna have including Anti-Evil.

shouldn't Tiamat and Kiara have the Authority resistances?

also, why does Tiamat have Servant Physiology? She ain't a servant

Apeironaxim said:
shouldn't Tiamat and Kiara have the Authority resistances?
also, why does Tiamat have Servant Physiology? She ain't a servant
Yes.

She... she is a servant, what? The beasts of humanity are Beast Class servants

Beasts are r really Servants per se, they have "classes" as a gameplay feature.

Like how Fou is a Beast, even if not a complete one, yet he's part of a naturally existing magical race. Or how Mara is a living anomaly in a special sealed space.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
She... she is a servant, what? The beasts of humanity are Beast Class servants
Beasts aren't servants though? They have completely different fundamental natures. Servants are by definition a summoned familiar for one thing - summoned into the Servant container at that, which is what gives the resistance anyway - while Beasts are living beings that just show up.

Servants are at best the shitty rip off of Beasts.

The main thing that defines a Servant is that they are summoned as a limited copy of one of the souls kept in the Throne of Heroes, the strongest sort of familiar nearly impossible to replicate without a holy Grail (but Chaldeas is too chad).

Beasts like Tiamat do have a Saint Graph and a core, sort of, not unlike Servants. But she was already a goddess, so I mean...

BakiHanma18 said:
Alright peeps, anybody know the haps with the Foreigners and their profiles?
honestly at this point.. idk whats going on..

The people that were working on it..i think got side tracked with other revisions they wanted to plan.. and they just overwhelmed themselves with too much...

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
BakiHanma18 said:
Alright peeps, anybody know the haps with the Foreigners and their profiles?
honestly at this point.. idk whats going on..
The people that were working on it..i think got side tracked with other revisions they wanted to plan.. and they just overwhelmed themselves with too much...
Eh, I mean I can wait as long as possible, but I'm excited for it to be completed

Monarch Laciel
Beasts aren't servants though? They have completely different fundamental natures. Servants are by definition a summoned familiar for one thing - summoned into the Servant container at that, which is what gives the resistance anyway - while Beasts are living beings that just show up.

Servants are at best the shitty rip off of Beasts.

I do agree that it is dumb that Beast are considered servants, but they are still technically them. Servants have the independent manifestation skill that means they are essentially self summoned. If they weren't servants, they wouldn't need that skill. I'll need to find the statement but iirc they are explicitly referred to as of the "Beast Class" outside of a gameplay context

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Like how Fou is a Beast, even if not a complete one, yet he's part of a naturally existing magical race. Or how Mara is a living anomaly in a special sealed space.
I can't tell if you are agreeing or disagreeing lol

Is Fou a part of a race? I thought he was his own thing? Also, Beast seems to be a state of being as well as a servant, and becoming a Beast gives you those qualities that make you a servant as well. Idk how the transformation works in most cases, outside of Kiara who is pretty explicit in that beasts kind of metamorphose into a full beast like state, so I would assume they reach that sort of state as well and that is when they become a proper "Beast Class Servant"

Iapitus The Impaler said:
LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I can't tell if you are agreeing or disagreeing lol
Is Fou a part of a race? I thought he was his own thing? Also, Beast seems to be a state of being as well as a servant, and becoming a Beast gives you those qualities that make you a servant as well. Idk how the transformation works in most cases, outside of Kiara who is pretty explicit in that beasts kind of metamorphose into a full beast like state, so I would assume they reach that sort of state as well and that is when they become a proper "Beast Class Servant"
IT was either mentioned in Babylonia or Solomon, but it's said that Fou is still a young member of his species. Probably means that he is something like the True Ancestors, a Gaia-produced spirit.

BakiHanma18 said:
Diinou HotHead said:
Reppuzan said:
Ohs hit. We totally forgot to tell you this, but...
We're actually waiting for peeps to be ready before making her profile, because we plan to give her Low 1-C (formerly High 2-A) thing to her.
Could we use this profile as a skeleton or base and add on the other things we've decided to the pre-existing profile?
Nah. Just make her a profile in need of Revision.

Now I think you'll finally shut up about Abby, after Rep made it?

But god...

We're gonna have a grand reveal for her once everybody are free to do a super-shitstorm level CRT (Looking forward to hidden downplayers who won't appear until Nasuverse got upgraded)

But miscommunications altered the plan... a bit.

I mean, in the end, we'll still add the revised content to her profile, so eh.

Now I think you'll finally shut up about Abby, after Rep made it?

Nope, there are still 2 more Foreigners I'll be bugging everyone about ovo

Let's see...

Hokusai: Do they have anything Outer God level on them?

Yang Gui Fei: She has one. I recall it. So no Yang till everyone's ready.

Diinou HotHead said:
Let's see...
Hokusai: Do they have anything Outer God level on them?

Yang Gui Fei: She has one. I recall it. So no Yang till everyone's ready.
Yuuuuup, I'm just gunna have to be patient lol. Regardless, having Abi out is a step in the right direction, so I'll just have to be satisfied for now... for now...

Diinou HotHead said:
Pre-Dragonoid Tiamat was literally called "A Servant with Divinity"
Uuuuh... where was this said? And I can't always help feeling you bring up stuff like this without context.

"Like" a Servant doesn't translate into being a Servant.

And no, they are still not Servants. Is not a class, how could you honestly believe something this nonsense? They have a body made of mana with a core, but that's it. Being a Servant is not just having a Saint Graph. Their bodies are literally made with an incomplete Third Magic process, so then Lugh Beowulf is a Servant?

Or should we also say Surtr, neither a beast or anything else but just a pure Giant God, is a Servant because he has skills?

Diinou HotHead said:
Ohs hit. We totally forgot to tell you this, but...

We're actually waiting for peeps to be ready before making her profile, because we plan to give her Low 1-C (formerly High 2-A) thing to her.
.... Sigh

But of course this is a thing.

@Diinou

Why High 2-A or Low 1-C? Outer God Abby does not have feats on that scale.

At best it is 2-A va scaling to the other Gods. Edit: oh and Sut Typhon touching all points in space and time, but that seems a lot more like a range feat than an AP feat to me.

People want to give her low 1-C hax by wanking the "outer gods exist outside all parallel universes" statement into "outer gods transcend the multiverse".

Which is still wrong because all the materials and cutscenes just lead to the conclusion that Outer Gods exist in a universe that exists outside the normal set of parallel universes because it is incompatible with human life, not that they exist in a universe that is infinitely transcendent to the entire multiverse.

But you know how vs debating culture has gotten these days, everyone interprets statements in order to give them the strongest possible powers and shit

Reppuzan said:
@Diinou
Why High 2-A or Low 1-C? Outer God Abby does not have feats on that scale.
iirc i think it comes from the JP text of the came that says something along the lines of the outter gods being "beyond all parallel worlds" beyond being used in a way to show transcendence,

but off website Monarch believes the context to mean something else to something like infinitely above baseline 2-A if i understood him correctly

but this is what i found that could indicate some level of 2-A, or something i guess?? idk https://imgur.com/a/BIHTC36

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
iirc i think it comes from the JP text of the came that says something along the lines of the outter gods being "beyond all parallel worlds" beyond being used in a way to show transcendence,
No such precise meaning of the word was ever established.

but off website Monarch believes the context to mean something else to something like infinitely above baseline 2-A if i understood him correctly

You didn't. My explanation of the Nasuverse cosmology never scaled to the Outer Gods.

Going from these scans, yeah... that isn't anything above 2-A. Transcendental space time whatever doesn't seem to mean anything like transcending the multiverse. Medea is one of the best maguses alive and the most she can teleport herself that we have seen is around a city. This is about the feat of connecting space time. Outside of the universe is not really "transcending the multiverse".

Higher being is shit Divine Spirits and souls manifested with the third magic have already been called, though I think they have been called higher dimensional outright. Lugh Beowulf is more or less what would happen with such a soul and he isn't low 1-C, I am sure we know this.

"Universes outside our own", outside our own universe? So... parallel universes?

I can imagine there is more than this because this is nothing.

@Monarch

What do you think they will be if hypothetically Nasu dimensions provided an infinite jump in power? Or were compatible with the new tiering system? You know *cough* hypothetically

Still 2-A at best. As Lancelot said though, Lugh is a materialised soul, something that is always stated to be higher dimensional and which I've seen several people within the low 1-C supporters say is an axis of movement, but lugh is certainly not tier 2 or 1 despite being a materisaled "higher dimensional" object. What Nasu calls higher dimensions are rarely an infinite jump in power

That would also mean Divine Spirits are higher dimensional, which would mean full Gods are also higher dimensional as they are much stronger, but they are never depicted in such a way.

The point #2 i was making would be 2-A but like infintiely superior to it (Infinitely above baseline 2-A, but not Low 1-C), but still lower than Low 1-C (Becuase its not). i wasn't trying to argue for the Low 1-C rating using that logic..

Edit: Why won't that box disappear!! xD Nothing is editing properly for me

Back