• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically yes, even though it's not on the profiles, but we are fixing them up slowly. Saraswati's authority involves conceptual manipulation, so many characters should resist it. Characters who resist Moon Cell's abilities would also get that, since Moon Cell can manipulate concepts.

Both of them have an ability that implicitly allows them to deal with conceptual manip, even if for some reason it got removed. So if you are looking for someone who can deal with conceptual manip, they are your people

We'll have to discuss that conceptual manipulation and resistance to it, along with some other stuff, but we have so many revision threads and there is no point in making another one while others are still ongoing.

Diinou HotHead said:
A list of it:
Abstract 3

Higher D stuffs

Precog

Physics Manip

Fate Manip
Higher dimensional stuff might stil b there. Her future self can still communicate telepathicly to her past self you could say this is similar to the ability like Revelations

Abstract existence though can probably end up going.

Physics manipulation can, fate manipualtion she will eventually end up with a different form of that.

Though there is one issue. Her placing herself int he concept of "infintie time"

I guess Cursed Cutting Crater would be restricted. it involved the maximum power of Potnia Theron and the Mooncell. Though she would still have a downgraded version of because Potnia Theron is used for other things she does.

I will probably spell this wrong but Domina Cronam or whatever its called. Its also a Mooncell + Goddess Authority isn't it???

I believe the Grail abilty she has though is strictly something she developed. her staff of control.

thats just what i can think of right now.

8D wall is Post-Mooncell only, so does Higher D Perspective.

Communicating with her past self is also Post-Mooncell, as her Post-Mooncell self told her, so she's confident she'll succeed anyway.

C.C.C. is how the Far Side of the Moon was created in the first place.

Domina Cronam is Ten Crowns EX, she's showing it off since Pre-Mooncell, and is actually sealed in all humans.

The Angelica Cade is Pre-Mooncell absorption. Its the 7th layer, and according to the guidebook that is where Fate Manipulation, Physics Manipulation, and Where she merged with the "past, present, and futue." Its also the place that obsersves the determination of all destinies, outcomes, possibilities, and futures.

Diinou HotHead said:
Wasn't 7th Layer the Core? or was it the thingy where you meet FSN Rin, fight Kotomine, and Pre-Extra Twice?
it happens the chapter just before the statement of the 8-D wall.

Oh and shouldn't the BB channel be pre-mooncell???

I checked that statement, she was talking about how thare's one block(floor) until the Angelica Cage, which she also refer to as... The Core.

My mistake.. I am sorry.. I see that now...

I been having a bad day lol... ;~;

I guess we can rule those out too for Pre-Mooncell.

Are you sure we can't include some sort of Telepathic link to her future self or post mooncell absorbed self???

i can reach 12m with my Ishtar with +80% attack guda guda poster girl and the formation i said above. I just wish i had a good zerker that has buster up and attack up.

In case file volume 3. There's a cloud-to-ground lightning feats

Clouds. Dark storm clouds were racing across the sky from the east, throwing a shadow over the entire Iselma estate. As we watched uneasily, the clouds spread above us with a clearly unnatural speed.

The low rumble of thunder reached us.

"-Master!"

Instinctively, I leapt towards my master and grabbed him tight.

At the same time, a powerful impact struck my whole body from behind.

It felt like a bomb. I could only wonder at how much magical energy had to be invested in that attack, for it to shake the ground under us to such a degree. While the lightning itself had flowed mostly into the ground, the aftermath was enough to throw everyone around it into shock.

"-Gray!"

"...Gray?"

"I'm...okay..."

In response to Svin's alarmed shout and my master's quiet inquiry I gave a small nod. Even in this situation, Svin was keeping to my master's instructions to stay at least five meters away from me. His desperate, helpless meandering outside that space was almost amusing to watch.

"That lightning was-!"

I am not the best with things like that so sadly, I can't help.

Also, we really really reaaaaaally need to reword the justifications for some of the main Servants. Its honestly stupidly confusing and a bit long winded to need to reach Herakles profile, which leads to Excalibur's profile, which leads to Angra, which leads to the calc.

God this doesn't need to be so long.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I am not the best with things like that so sadly, I can't help.

Also, we really really reaaaaaally need to reword the justifications for some of the main Servants. Its honestly stupidly confusing and a bit long winded to need to reach Herakles profile, which leads to Excalibur's profile, which leads to Angra, which leads to the calc.

God this doesn't need to be so long.
Super agreed. It's one of the things i plan on fixing whenever i have the time.

There's nothing substantianting her scaling up to Low 2-C when literally everyone in the game would scale one way or another by beating most of their enemies in their own side stories, the people with the Moon Cell Matrix included, and the fact that it is just the nature of the game that you can beat everybody in your story if that Servant is the focus of it.

Only thing different would be stats, I am not believing the Avalon issue either when the only proof of such is a single move in her repertoire.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
There's nothing substantianting her scaling up to Low 2-C when literally everyone in the game would scale one way or another by beating most of their enemies in their own side stories, the people with the Moon Cell Matrix included, and the fact that it is just the nature of the game that you can beat everybody in your story if that Servant is the focus of it.
Only thing different would be stats, I am not believing the Avalon issue either when the only proof of such is a single move in her repertoire.
So in case Moon Cell Artoria is noted to be a juggernaut in more side stories then it could work ?

As far as I care, its not gonna work either way because everyone being that powerful makes no sense. They aren't getting boosted or anything, and a game where everyone has their own side story and they win one way or another is not gonna give us much to scale very well with.

Like, Arthuria kicks Iskander and Gilgamesh at once in her side story but Gilgamesh kicks her ass in his. Makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back