• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iapitus The Impaler said:
Does Rin have any other code casts beyond those seen in the Cu boss fight?
Sorry late reply. I dont remember her using that much conde cast except on that fight.

Edit: Ima reply it for a bit.

Edit: Yeah now I replay it still on the prologue. There's stuff like invisibility. And resisting the moon cell memory manip. Because most of the people enter the moon cell have they're memories tampered with.

Some Details from Tomoe's Bond Lines from New Material Book

She has connections to Tairano Kagekiyo, who was mentioned before in a previous FGO material book. Hinting his coming soon.

She gets scolded Medb for her continuing her Widow Temperament aka want her to see someone new.

She plays video game together with the Valkyrie Trio. Typically watches them play an RPG or watch them play a Dating Sim.

Eresh FGO Material Bond Lines

Gilgamesh: As a king it is fine to have great fortune. But, I would like you to please stop coming to the netherworld as if your taking a stroll. Sooner or later, you might be treated as the God of the Netherworld instead of me okay?

Enkidu: His a kind individual who is easy to talk to. He tested if its possible to find a plant that can grow in the Netherworld. The result wasn't so great, but I've never forgotten his effort for me.

Ishtar: A Tohsaka of light....

ÔûáÔûáÔûáÔûá•ÔûáÔûáÔûáÔûáÔûáÔûá: Eh, what?! Our origin is something like that?! Heh, hehhh. Well, she is somewhat pretty isn't she? (So cool..... Of course she is me after all....)

Can we please stop putting "Servants are unaffected by poisons like Serenity's" on every profile? I don't even know where that came from.

They are less affected is all, they still suffer debuffs and status effects, they don't just instantly die like a normal human would.

John985 said:
Eresh FGO Material Bond Lines

Gilgamesh: As a king it is fine to have great fortune. But, I would like you to please stop coming to the netherworld as if your taking a stroll. Sooner or later, you might be treated as the God of the Netherworld instead of me okay?

Enkidu: His a kind individual who is easy to talk to. He tested if its possible to find a plant that can grow in the Netherworld. The result wasn't so great, but I've never forgotten his effort for me.

Ishtar: A Tohsaka of light....

ÔûáÔûáÔûáÔûá•ÔûáÔûáÔûáÔûáÔûáÔûá: Eh, what?! Our origin is something like that?! Heh, hehhh. Well, she is somewhat pretty isn't she? (So cool..... Of course she is me after all....)
That last dialogue tho...interesting, who that could be?

Also no translation for Abby, Sheba, and Hokusai yet?

None yet.

But

Fujinon have lines for Aoko

"A high school student and have dark hair. Strong personality as well…You remind me of a precious friend. Personality is…a little different. Still, the beam is good, beam."

Circe also have line to Penelope wife of Odysseus. Also for Charlemagne and Roland

https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6220517802

for the full scans.

It's in page 2 for the 3 you mention.

I posted a bunch more scans about the infinite parallel worlds stuff yesterday, but it was more to really hammer in my point.

I discovered my new favorite combo.

Turn 1 Ishtar NP level 5 + Merlin + Chen. (Switcheroo/plugsuit CodeCast thingy)

Use all of Ishtars abilities, and Merlins, (Chen with Kalediscop CE) [Not the invincibility kind on merlin]

Have Chen use his NP to kil off Merlin

Turn 2

Friend/Mine Merlin comes out. Have Chen Buff Ishtar. use Code Cast shirt suit thingy to switch Chen out with Lancer Raikou

continue to buff. Have Ishtar user her Noble Phantasm with that Kiara heavens hole CE.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Question. What from BB's profile is Pre and Post Moon Cell absorption?
I think the Profile uses the Post-Mooncell version. There are some abilities only her Post-Mooncell self will have.

Yeah, what stuff is exclusive to her post moon cell version? I'm making a Kazuradrop profile, who would have BB's abilities on a slightly lower scale save for the post Moon Cell absorpsion stuff, as she is trying to obtain the grail and power of the moon cell herself

BB's profile is a bit of a mess in regards to what powers are from absorbed goddesses, which are from absorbing the Moon Cell, and which did she inherently have by herself, so that's gonna be a pain in the ass.

Atleast is obvious that Potnia Therion or however is written is because of the first Earth Mother Goddess so it hasn't got anything to do with the Moon Cell.

The issue I ran into when trying to look into what is pre-mooncell absorption, and post. Is time travel shenanigans... Even Potnia Theron involves usage of the Mooncell... And her tentacle shapeshifters. They are apart of Potnia Theron

She isn't omnipresent though until she absorbs this mooncell

Pre-Mooncell is for when she's only controlling the Far Side of the Moon, so she still have some Mooncell hax, but not as much as Post-Mooncell.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
I discovered my new favorite combo.
Turn 1 Ishtar NP level 5 + Merlin + Chen. (Switcheroo/plugsuit CodeCast thingy)

Use all of Ishtars abilities, and Merlins, (Chen with Kalediscop CE) [Not the invincibility kind on merlin]

Have Chen use his NP to kil off Merlin

Turn 2

Friend/Mine Merlin comes out. Have Chen Buff Ishtar. use Code Cast shirt suit thingy to switch Chen out with Lancer Raikou

continue to buff. Have Ishtar user her Noble Phantasm with that Kiara heavens hole CE.
I do the same with an arjuna alter lol. Its fun to see high damage when the opponents life is only 23k

Can I ask something? What happened to that battle of Gil(full powered) vs Medaka? I am seeing it being mentioned multiple times in places but there isnt any battle of it in the site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back