• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, now that summer part 2 is here, I have spent 330 of my 468 sq to end up with NP 2 Raikou, Rider Alter, and Archer Helena. I am beyond pleased with my results.

I spent 30 and got some craft essences

• shaky thumbs up*
I'll just be happy with my swimsuit Martha I guess

Somewhere out there, Kirei laughs everytime someone pulls black keys in a ten shot

I wanted summer Salter... Instead i got NP level 2 Raikou and Heleana summer versions.... not bad. I'll pair Heleana up with Double Caster gil, or Double Tamammo

I need to experiment with Raikou lancers damage.

Helena would've been nice to have, had it not been for her crappy non-Arts NP gen, trademark long-ass cooldowns and weaker supportive capacity than her Caster form. Alas, my tickets gave her instead of CEs so... yeah.

Shes really not that bad. I prefer running double caster Gil with her for the damage output, but Double tammamo is only slightly less comparable.

That lancer Raikou though. I was thinking about Grailing lancer jaguar warrior, but this raikous damage output

Her Arts buff is self use only, compared to Caster Helena's BAQ party buff.

She gives 5 stars per turn, but her high star weight as an Archer makes her eat some of it.

She has lower overall NP damage as an Archer.

Chance to NP damage up > Flat damage bonus for most situations.

Caster Helena's NP has ignore defense up, and has crit rate down.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
Shes really not that bad. I prefer running double caster Gil with her for the damage output, but Double tammamo is only slightly less comparable.
That lancer Raikou though. I was thinking about Grailing lancer jaguar warrior, but this raikous damage output
Her buffs are good, that's why I didnt comment on it except her CD.

The three 4* summer lancers are good.

I was trying to go for Salter, but i think the real gold was that Raikou. Now i have so much testing around to do in an attempt to maxmize damage.

What berserkers have a self Buster card up??

Yadayada, people who actually got Servants in the banner.

And I'm here with no 4☆ Servants from the banner at all.

Probably my Merlin, Tamamo, and Gil are holding Swimsuit Umu fromcoming to me.

John985 said:
What i am thinking is Nightingale with either LB Guda poster girl the +80% attack up if its solo target, or use Golden Sumo for that +15% and +2,000 base attack stat

Nightgale + Double merlin with something that raises team wide Buster card damage CE then switch out suit + use Swimsuit Raiko

That damage though...

Oh!!!! Ishtar!!! I forgot about her!!! She buffs her own damage insanely after 1 turn. so if timed right dddaaaayyyyyuuummm

So your damage dealer is Nightingale, well there's nothing wrong with that. Her normal damage is high because of her 2nd skill

The design iirc is from her talking about fighting americans for their food or something.

I was replaying extella. When we attack Nero's base and she send sun boosted Gawain. It aways says that go to Lu bu's area, because he's the only one who can hold him.

So should Lu Bu scale Sun boosted Gawain?

It's Karna => Arjuna. They fought in America and Karna was about to win with/or without his armor before Cu Alter ganked him. In Extella Link, it's Karna under Karl's mana support, taking on Arjuna and Charlamagne (Nero, Tamamo, Nameless, Gawain and Robinhood as support) while he's spamming eye beams everywhere, they were clearly being overwhelmed. Arjuna's equal feat would be pulling a draw against the second Vasavi Shakti with his Pasupata Rasengan.

Also Lu Bu has fought on par with sunbuff Gawain already. It was a difficult victory for Gawain, and there was another direct statement about them being equal. It makes more sense when you don't scale sunbuff Gawain in Extella from Gawain under Leo in CCC, who is supposed to have a realistic chance at beating both Cu and Lu Bu at the same time under Rin and Rani. Leo is like Gilgamesh of masters below only grail candidates.

Question, are noble phantasm's conceptual attacks?????

There is a scan from strange fake that says "The Concept Of A Noble Phantasm"

and a scan from Stay night that says something similar about gilgamesh shooting conceptual weapons.

There are Noble Phantasms which do physical damage and posess some conceptual ability, there are Noble Phantasms like God Hand which are purely conceptual, and then there are Noble Phantasms like Excalibur and Vasavi Shakti which are just really strong beamus.

It should be conceptual by nature, given that its a symbol of a servant's legend.

That said, some have conceptual effects like effect->cause or divine=no, while others don't.

The enemies from Nero's new quest. I wonder when they're going to stop teasing it and introduce Beast Nero directly to the story.
23608731-0D15-4E21-97EB-D05D1CB43C01
19D2FA3D-BE44-4E1C-80F6-A37FC205A2A2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back