• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
IDK. Anyway, I tend to spend my money on more f2p friendly gachas like Another Eden. Seems weird, but I feel like I get more out of it.

I have an addiction.. so bad... that Google banned me from being able to pay anything on any app in their app store... Sooo now i use modded Fate/Grand order.

But, imo this is the most fair Gacha game i played ever...

Yobo Blue said:
FGO has a particularly brutal way of forcing players to spend money
U wot mate?

I've spent a grand total of zero dollars on FGO and still have a bunch of high tier 5 stars at almost max level and have never once felt forced to spend money

Monarch Laciel said:
Yobo Blue said:
FGO has a particularly brutal way of forcing players to spend money
U wot mate?
I've spent a grand total of zero dollars on FGO and still have a bunch of high tier 5 stars at almost max level and have never once felt forced to spend money
It could just be that the ones I play are fairly lax, which is entirely possible

The anti-unit designation is mostly referring to range and max number of targets btw not their power, so an A rank anti-unit being high 6-B isn't really an outlier since we already have 6-C nps.

also AAS is a low 2-C soon to be 2-A anti unit np

It's mostly supposed to refer to range, you could have a high power noble phantasm that is specifically made to kill a single target and it would be designated as anti unit anyway.

Anti Fortress Nps are superior in power and aoe to anti unit while Anti Army nps are just superior in aoe.

just look at AAS

The first time we are explained about types Anti Unit is compared to a gun with less power and more shots while Anti Army is compared to a missile with one shot but way more power and range.

They are not same in power, but they are comparable.

So we would assume it was retconned when nothing lends credence to this?

Or that the main advantage of Anti-Unit NPs is that they may not be as powerful but you normally are able to use them many more times? Like, why?

The description of anti fortress nps specifies that the only difference between anti unit and anti army is a variation in the area of effect and not their power

But even besides that, I don't agree with that in the least.

Suddenly an NP way weaker than Excalibur gets higher results than the best feat we have of it, and from the NP of a joke Servant even more. I am pretty hesitant about that.

Does Cursed Cutting Crater come from the moon cell or is that BB's own ability? Its obvious that the nurse thing is her own tho. Speaking of which, Cursed Cupid Cleanser should get added to CCC BB's profile, since she is obviously be capable of it

It's full power combination of Potnia Theron and Moon Cell.

People with Authority don't automatically resist it like other Authority abilities.

Perhaps I'll slide my head in, but I am wholeheartedly still annoyed with the revisions and I don't trust myself to act well enough. Better side step a possible issue than hoping for the best.

I can tell you at another point. There's some college issues that really made my mood sullen. Apparently I DIDN'T make my preselection of classes so I can't even get into this school period, even though I did.

2-A BB means I can at least hope the moon cell erases the damn place in some unknown future.

College made me lose a lot of my hair.

Certain professors are giving me 1 on exams (meaning fail) for no particular reason other than they don't want to give me a passing grade. 17 out of 17 students failed the last exam. I am thinking of just quiting. So, I know how you feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back