• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have the mood to take things like that, sadly. If I saw a teacher pulling something like that off, either he and I are gonna have a nice talk over by the Dean about why I am not in the mood for bullcrap, or I talk to him personally.

Last time I got something like that almost pulled on me, someone was gonna lose a job and I don't mind a repeat.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I can tell you at another point. There's some college issues that really made my mood sullen. Apparently I DIDN'T make my preselection of classes so I can't even get into this school period, even though I did.
Damn dude, that sucks

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
College made me lose a lot of my hair.
Certain professors are giving me 1 on exams (meaning fail) for no particular reason other than they don't want to give me a passing grade. 17 out of 17 students failed the last exam. I am thinking of just quiting. So, I know how you feel.
Meanwhile i'm still in registration shit and man it stressful (not much tho but still)

In august 17-19 i gonna conclude this all, i know unnecessrary but it still about college

why is this verse so overstimated? In Karna's page there is literally written that he has 2-A durability with Kavacha and Kundala 'cause he recieves minor wounds from 7-A character Why the 2-A scaling is so overused? are you sure that all of those characters are 2-A?

In CCC, BB cant damage the armor of Karna. In LB4, Arjuna Alter attack base karna, and he manage to block it for 5 seconds before dying. It was also true name release of Kavacha and Kundala.

if i recall correctly there was a revision about creating another Karna key (CCC/Extella Karna), and downgrade base Karna

The justification about K&K resisting BB needs to be removed ASAP, the justification even states it resists BB's Earth Mother Goddess Authority. (Why I don't just go and remove it myself?)

another question i have is... those translation from CCC have been around for years and they were well known among debaters, why did you took this long to accept them as legit?

Well most people think, those are outliers. Now that we have multiple statements of Universal, we were able to upgrage them with Multiversal too.

Even if it couldn't affect the real world, for the same reason Monika from Doki Doki Club has Low 2-C.

Because they are able to affect their digital world to this extent.

Yes, there are things that need rewriting. The justifications for other Servants also need to be changed because one way or another they draw back to the Angra Calc, but it takes like 5 or 6 different profiles to get there. That's too much.

Leader9 said:
another question i have is...
those translation from CCC have been around for years and they were well known among debaters, why did you took this long to accept them as legit?
They used to be considered outliers, but the power creep of the nasuverse pushed far enough that it couldn't be dismissed that way. Last Encore, where the main feat that kickstarted this whole upgrade came from, only came out in 2018, and simply put not many people watch it lol. There is also the fact that the indian lost belt and the related characters like Kama have so many overt feats of universe busting it's insane

Yeah she should at least be relative to Melt and Passion since all of the Sakura 5 should be at least close to eachother in strength

King protea is considered the weakest, but lip, melt, and protea share a triangle since they are hard counters to each other.

So with this upgrade to 2-A, we need to find matches that are not stomps in either direction and can be won by either side.

We also might need to look into the Hax and see if anything needs revisions.

@UpgradeMan Can you pm me over disord about them? I'd like to make sure we can turn the god tiers and high tiers into not complete fodder tiers.

The 2-A upgrade is more of a bane than it is a boon.

KnightOfSunlight said:
@UpgradeMan Can you pm me over disord about them? I'd like to make sure we can turn the god tiers and high tiers into not complete fodder tiers.
The 2-A upgrade is more of a bane than it is a boon.
i sent the nuke codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back