• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Iap

So you know Altera's feat of treatening to blow up Rome? It's rated as 6-C in the profile, which is bullshit, since i got DMUA to calc it at 6-A.

Lord Chalteas and one other NP blocked it, which would scale to a lot of characters.

Interesting. What is the NP rating on photon ray again? We also have a new feat of Santa Quetz having an NP comparable in force to the meteor that wiped out the dinosaurs

If it's grail boosted and one of the best defensive NPs blocked it, I am not so sure.

Also, shouldn't it be True Photon Ray that can achieve this? A drilling thrust doesn't make me think of an explosion or blowing something up.

Very interesting.

Oh also, the range of the servants needs to be upgraded to go along with the AP. Didn't Gil effect the moon cell or destroy some of the timelines or something?

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Very interesting.

Oh also, the range of the servants needs to be upgraded to go along with the AP. Didn't Gil effect the moon cell or destroy some of the timelines or something?
Nop. Comparing profiles, only Ea in Extra has a range of '999'. Outside if it is always lower. And the moon cell works funky.

@LSir

idk, it just said it was going to destroy Rome.

I know it would scale to dragons, such as Fafnir since i think he bypassed Lord Chalteas, and Cu Alter's Grail Boosted gae bolg, which would scale to a few things.

Normal Photon Ray is a running thrust by Altera, so it wouldn't be all at once and would take time - unless we decide she runs across the entirety of Rome at once.

Moreover, a Demon God boosted Scheherezade (I am sure I butchered that name) created an entire floating continent easily despite her NP not being nearly that powerful. The power of the Grails were used as the anchors to keep the seven singularities up instead of the demon gods, so an even greater boost.

I don't see this scaling to anybody besides the defensive NP in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back