• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milly Rocking Bandit said:
What are you waiting on?
work. Working 10 hour shifts. 4 sometimes 5 days a week. This is a busy season currently + im going through Saint Seiya verse very very slowly and carefully to help revise it.

Should we redo Karna vs Gilgamesh (Base versions) since Karna now has a multiversal VS and he can also regenerate his kk (Which is also multiversal).

Karna VS Gil is decided even before they go Low 2-C, I think, the reason being Gil just chain Karna then Ea him. No K&K or VS involved.

Arjuna Alter VS Gil became a shitstorm mainly because people arguing about Hindu Gods VS BB's Authority, if it's resolved, then I think the shitstorm will lighten.

From what I've read Kazuradrop didn't steal all of BB's powers, so you've got to be careful what you put on the profile.

It's because people have this idea that Hindu gods are automatically above BB. Meltlilith has a hindu god, BB has a hindu god.

There's also that thingy on Karna's profile that says K&K resist Potnia Theron.

Plus Arjuna Alter's cool feat of resetting the universe convincing people of his OPness.

Diinou HotHead said:
Karna VS Gil is decided even before they go Low 2-C, I think, the reason being Gil just chain Karna then Ea him. No K&K or VS involved.
Is that excluding his trump cards or just saying they won't factor in the match? Because a combo of K&K and Prana Burst Flames seems like the perfect counter to Enkidu.

I'm saying they won't factor in the match.

Besides, I recall Gil can summon Enkidu from all directions if he wishes, I don't know if Mana Burst Flame will help him with that.

A tenth of the chains is something that can be broken with MBF. K&K reduces all kinds of hostile/antagonistic interferences with Karna's body. Enkidu does damage as well which is what the armor reduces as the chains pierces their target, mangles them from the inside and then binds them. As I recall the chains also seals up the space around the target and physics manipulation is right up K&K's alley. Like I said, it seems like the perfect counter for it.

Diinou HotHead said:
Arjuna Alter VS Gil became a shitstorm mainly because people arguing about Hindu Gods VS BB's Authority, if it's resolved, then I think the shitstorm will lighten.
I was talking about their base forms, so the authority stuff doesn't really apply here.

-BANLK- said:
Diinou HotHead said:
I was talking about their base forms, so the authority stuff doesn't really apply here.
Just make it with their strongest version, dammit. I want a Notable Victory on Gil's profile, so newbies gonna be like, "Hey! How does Arjuna with Gods Authority lose to this ancient, out of date guy?"

Just kidding. After the Extella Revision is done, I think Authority explanation page is next, then there's God Tiers speed to discuss about, and maybe disscussing the God Tiers AP rating as well (so they can perform well in the 2-A Arena)

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
From what I've read Kazuradrop didn't steal all of BB's powers, so you've got to be careful what you put on the profile.
It's because people have this idea that Hindu gods are automatically above BB. Meltlilith has a hindu god, BB has a hindu god.
If the person who told you that said it like that, then they have phrased it very poorly. She took all of BB's powers on a slightly lower scale, except I'm assuming the grail, since that is what she is seeking. However, she otherwise has all the same powers

It's on the TM wiki, I forgot the actual effect though.

It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called purge defense in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.

No, just normal Divinity.

"Divinity: The measure of one's Divine Spirit aptitude, reflected in high ranks by the user becoming part Divine Spirit. At A-rank, it is even an indicator as one who has reached the Throne of Gods. Additionally, it possesses another effect that allows one to reduce "Anti-Purge defense" in proportion to the rank of their Divinity, allowing them to break through defensive abilities such as Protection of the Faith and Saver's Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig."

I need advice. Should I remove the justifications from BB's profile, and make the profile harder to read, or should I leave the justifications from BB's profile in and just have the tab imply that Kazuradrop scales to all of this? The profile is done otherwise, I just need to figure this out

Looks like they added that straight from Cu's profile. I'd say it's exclusive to him, the same way Karna's Divinity boosting his defences against lower sun god divinities is exclusive to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back