• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also gotta love how part of the reason David and George were removed from Apocrypha was apparently that "their interactions with other characters would be too complex"

I mean

George : Dragons ?

Siegfried : Dragons !

Mordred : Hi-

George and Siegfried : DRAGONS !

Truly, a complex storyline

"Yes, because by your proposal we ignore all that I have just said, we also ignore Gilgamesh's final sidestory mission where Nero comments how overpowered he is and directly says even with Regalia Mode he's too strong to overcome. We also ignore Gilgamesh being easily able to interrupt the battle between Altera and Jeanne, Jeanne who is another Top Servant summoned by the Moon Cell who should be getting boosted just as Saber because she was sent to stop Altera, but not only can Altera match her, Gil disposes of her without issue and then Altera wins merely because Gilgamesh holds back.

We would also ignore Iskander logically scaling as well by being summoned as another Top Servant and directly showing he has administrative rights by commanding around the attack programs, which only the Regalia users can do. And by being able to battle Altera and win in their second fight, which should obviously scale him to Jeanne if being a Top Servant like her already did not.

Let's also ignore the times you do defeat her and, surprise, Gilgamesh also kicks her ass without much issue in their fight. But then she goes and beats both him and Iskander.

There's no plenty evidence, there's a battle royale game with multiple endings and extremely contradicting scenarios as I blatantly pointed out. Gil has more consistency for being beat with his implied holding back against Altera as example. "

Again, this is the why of me not agreeing one bit with the Saber key. Convoluted mess that makes no sense unless everyone is at that level, which makes sense since this is a BATTLE ROYALE GAME where you can advance to the end with whatever character you want, even if their story modes are different.

Also you are wrong Yobo. Can't have Sieg kill himself and Mordred beat Semiramis with George's unending vigil over them.

George is rather prideful for a devout dude. His material book interactions with regards to the other saints are:

Martha: "Although I must say, I'm more well known."

Jeanne: "Although I must say, I am quite stronger."

Seems he's very, very sure he can take Jeanne quite handily.

to be entirely fair, that "reverse invulnerability" dura bypass could probably get through Jeanne's shield

Caster Gilgamesh as Alive Gilgamesh is just Gilgamesh? I don't even remember if he has notable feats other than powering the entire Uruk defense system as well as 7 servants at the same time.

Gemmysaur said:
Caster Gilgamesh as Alive Gilgamesh is just Gilgamesh? I don't even remember if he has notable feats other than powering the entire Uruk defense system as well as 7 servants at the same time.
That he was doing all of that while overworking himself to death ? Also powering 7 Servants on his own or was it through other means ? I unfortunately still am at the America singularity

He didn't have his grail at the time iirc. Also, if that's his only notable feat, then it wouldn't even need a tab. Just a note in the stamina section of how much juice he's packing while alive.

Babylonia Gilgamesh is living Gilgamesh, diminished greatly after summoning so many Servants under his own power and erecting a barrier all over Uruk, plus giving his weapons (most of them) to his citizens so they may be armed. That's why he's pretty much Servant level.

Iirc we don't even have any specific scaling or feats for Alive Caster Gilgamesh physically. The times he is fighting is either not him being serious or against foes that are way too strong for him. Correct me if I'm wrong tho

Btw, how goes the drafts to merge all the nasu pages into one nasuverse page so we don't have like 18 scattered Fate hub pages, and several characters without a linked hub? I remember some people were working on that

You know what, **** it. I'll probably go ahead and make my own draft after I finish work for the summer next week. It will mostly be a copy paste job anyway

On Gilgamesh profile, the AP of his is 6-C via Merodach, but why is his durability Mountain lvl when he was able to tank it?

If y'all didn't see, Fate/Extra Last Encore has a 2-A, or some insanely high degree of 2-B feat for Chakravartin. I am gonna argue it is a hax feat, since it took control of the pruning process and was going to end all possibilities, and alternate timelines. However, one could argue it is AP. Should I just go ahead and make the thread to get the characters who scale from the Moon Cell's hax scaled to 2-A or an insane degree of 2-B? Its pretty open and shut

https://imgur.com/a/Nac2oL

Well, one of the main issues with Last Encore is that it assumes you already have decently extensive fate knowledge going into it, including that you have played at least a few of the Fate/Extra games. We know what the pruning system is, and we know how authority works, so that should be enough. The pruning system itself is why I argue it is a hax feat instead of an AP feat, despite the fact that some other translations point to raw destruction

yeah, i agree.. i find it difficult in determining in if its hax, or ap... though considering how the Mooncell does things, i would like to say "its likely hax" probably something causality, or time related. but idk...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back