• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 23

Hax be powerful. I'm just looking to get my arguments done, and hopefully unfollow with a clear conscience that:

1. It's incon.

2. Someone wins, and it isn't a shitshow.

Slime already gets a bad enough rep here, and I'm trying to get better, easier matches to argue. Difficult, but I try.

What happened to Artoria Saber's durability with Avalon for the Fate route, shouldn't she have Low Complex Multiverse level on her profile

Well then it should probably either be removed from Shirou's Profile or added to Saber's depending on whether it's an Outlier or not

Unlike with BB's hax, this is a statement for a real world shield and dimensional block, not a simulation made by the moon cell

In other words, outlier doesn't make sense here. It's a specific ability that only she can use, and it does nothing other than block anything aside from 7-D attacks/interference.

It also literally can't be an outlier since the 6d thing is the whole reason it was actually useful in the fate route and it was never broken through by anything to my knowledge

Oh, my bad. But BB's Invul came from Subjective Reality. Melt got stomped because she can't kill all Rimuru's that came from his Acausality 3. And the fact Rimuru could Concept Hax her Invul away.

It's not in her profile because Saber doesn't have it as a Servant, with the only time this was different being in the Fate Route but even then she technically doesn't have it.

Sadly we don't have a Living Arthoria profile, which would have Avalon and be all around more powerful. DAMMIT NOVELS.

Diinou HotHead said:
Oh, my bad. But BB's Invul came from Subjective Reality. Melt got stomped because she can't kill all Rimuru's that came from his Acausality 3. And the fact Rimuru could Concept Hax her Invul away.
is she atleast have one wincon?

Diinou HotHead said:
Not to mention it again, but Yuuki has that same law hax, just to a lower scale than Rimuru, and his same Absolute Defense and Phy Attack Null. Is that match to be removed or?

But wait. May be she can BFR him to Imaginary Number Space? I don't know. Rimuru has a damn Wall of Texts, so I don't know if he will resist it or not.

Diinou HotHead said:
But wait. May be she can BFR him to Imaginary Number Space? I don't know. Rimuru has a damn Wall of Texts, so I don't know if he will resist it or not.
he resist BFR and have his own infinite 4D imaginary Space

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
It's not in her profile because Saber doesn't have it as a Servant, with the only time this was different being in the Fate Route but even then she technically doesn't have it.

Sadly we don't have a Living Arthoria profile, which would have Avalon and be all around more powerful. DAMMIT NOVELS.
Doesn't she get it by the end of the final battle of the Fate Route and uses it against Gilgamesh, it also allows her to use Excalibur multiple times

Melt still had the ability to conceptually control anything that "flows"

Absolute Defense doesn't exactly "flow", and Yuuki resists conceptual manipulation. Rimuru can likely counter Type 3 Acausality with Space-Time Continuum attack, which strikes you even if you're in a distance place, or Fallen Thanatos which is insta death.

Can Rimuru null subjective reality???

Also, im currently in the middle of doing another crt for BB, but not for sure if its really anything notable other than possiblely 2-A mind hax resistance for BB. i say possiblely for later dissucssion, but have to update the thread still

Also, something some people don't really take note of is that BB can adapt, and make herself more resistant, or immune to something by reactive evolution. This is how she overcame the Law manipulation of the mooncell so she could break free with self awareness, and overwrite the law of "You cannot hurt players" with a new higher order of "Self-preservation." though, this may not be helpful aganist rimuru

Off topic question: what are some other ways to counter type 3 acauaslity????

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
Can Rimuru null subjective reality???

Also, im currently in the middle of doing another crt for BB, but not for sure if its really anything notable other than possiblely 2-A mind hax resistance for BB. i say possiblely for later dissucssion, but have to update the thread still

Also, something some people don't really take note of is that BB can adapt, and make herself more resistant, or immune to something by reactive evolution. This is how she overcame the Law manipulation of the mooncell so she could break free with self awareness, and overwrite the law of "You cannot hurt players" with a new higher order of "Self-preservation." though, this may not be helpful aganist rimuru

Off topic question: what are some other ways to counter type 3 acauaslity????
type 2 concept manip

Melt still has that Concept Manip, we just never got around to CRTing it back on her profile.

From what I remember, it was removed during the second wave of nasuverse revisions, and the removal was massively protested, then it was dropped without a conclusion.

This seems to happen a lot for the nasuverse.

EDIT: actually, looking back, everyone agreed it should be re-added, but it just never was.

Idk. It's defined as "anything that flows" and then the description lists off a list of things that can be considered to "flow".

So probably type 2, since time "flowing" is integral to the existence of the world and its laws, and Melt can and has manipulated that flow.

Rimuru resists that, and yes, he does. Even has his own version, and even if he couldn't, she'd have to get past his Phy Attack Null + Saint-Demon Union, which nulls Phy Attacks, and Magical ones, and his Multi-Dimensional Barrier and Absolute Defense.

Rimuru also possesses Reactive Evolution, as every single day he evolves, he gains new powers to gain the upper hand, and gains resistances via analyzing the attack, or the powers before the battle even happens. It even works when the attack his stronger than his own resistance, like Yuuki's Primitive Magic. So yeah, it wouldn't be helpful.

Actually, yeah, since "flow" and being able to affect the concept of "flowing" and things that "flow" would fall under "things that govern reality".

Everything participates with it to some degree, and Meltlilith can alter the concept to do as she wishes.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
****, this got kicked way up.

@Mitch Yeah, but her profile is her Servant profile. She only gets Avalon by Shirou giving it to her and that can't happen everytime she's summoned as a Servant. Furthermore, it's not like she left with it, he just lent it to her but she's still just gonna end up in Avalon (the actual place, not the Scabbard).

KnightOfSunlight said:
Actually, yeah, since "flow" and being able to affect the concept of "flowing" and things that "flow" would fall under "things that govern reality".
Everything participates with it to some degree, and Meltlilith can alter the concept to do as she wishes.
"The flow of time" for example would be an intergral part of existence?

So, slime needs all that just too kill BB???

"The flow of time" for example would be an intergral part of existence?

So, slime needs all that just too kill BB???

he can as long as it not type 2 or 1 concept manip

And I'm trying to get a key for Extella Saber, who should be High 3-A to Low 2-C via scaling to Moon Crux servants.

Go check the thread for it.

It would have Avalon, and let her get matches in a much higher tier.

Back