• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 23

Pick someone who doesn't resist her every ability and doesn't instakill her from the beginning.

Someone like Nero or Emiya I guess. They don't resist existence erasure.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Pick someone who doesn't resist her every ability and doesn't instakill her from the beginning.
Someone like Nero or Emiya I guess. They don't resist existence erasure.
That's my idea but from the profile i've saw, all those guys have the same resistance (Lawhax) at the same level, it's not easy

Maybe nero then.

FGO Mats VI

https://twitter.com/TMitterOfficial/status/1151766386701529090?s=19

Rather small, it only has Tomoe up to Fujino. So 16 servants.

Yobo Blue said:
Shouldn't Saint Graph modification be Power Modification?
That and soul manipulation.

Maybe even concept manipulation depending on how much you do with it seeing as apparently Saint Graphs are where concepts are put, e.g. Tiamat had her Saint Graph modified by King Hassan

John985 said:
FGO Mats VI
https://twitter.com/TMitterOfficial/status/1151766386701529090?s=19

Rather small, it only has Tomoe up to Fujino. So 16 servants.
Since i can't open it due of mobile, can anyone summaries it? And is this covering Salem chapter and Hokusai too?

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Since i can't open it due of mobile, can anyone summaries it? And is this covering Salem chapter and Hokusai too?
TYPE MOON BOOKS

Summer new issue information have been updated. Please check for details.

http://typemoon.com/news/2019/mr_-Eq

• Fate/Extra CCC Void Log: Bloom Echo IV
  • Fate/Grand Order Material VI
(Tomoe Gozen, Mochizuki Chiyome, Hozoin Inshun, Munemori Yagyu, Kato Danzo, Osakabehime, Mecha Eli-chan I and II, Circe, Queen of Sheba, Abigail Williams, Ereshkigal, Altera the Sun-ta, Katsushika Houksai, Semiramis, Asagami Fujino)

Store release date is August 12, 2019.

Six 10-summons later, I have no Archertoria, but 3 Swimsuit Martha's and a couple of nice 4 or 5 star craft essences limit broken.

I'm only slightly dissapointed.

Dupes of Martha and LB gold CEs in 180 Quartz?

And you're disappointed?!

I spent nearly twice that trying to get Sherlock, and all I got was a few pointless 4* CEs and not-Sherlock.

2 days ago, I rolled the banner, and I had a mini heart attack when the rainbow appeared and a lancer card followed. My head was full of the times I'll be spending with my swimsuit snek waifu...

And it was dashed when Tamashark appeared.

I'm disappointed, but I'll take what I can get.

Hey guys. How's y'all summer going?

I just went and saved 380 quartz for Kiyolancer and she came home in the very first 10-roll. Bonus points for Tamashark also being that same roll.

I'm a happy master.

Kiyolancer and Tamashark came home

Nice luck man. Hopefully it goes the same with Raikou for me. My summer's been pretty good so far, it's close to ending where I am.

Good luck to you dragon. Hope you get them tiddie monster.

Sorry to hear that hothead, but hey, at least your name checks out.

So in Gil vs Doffy thread someone will make a thread about the issue with current 7-A fate calc which mean another AP revision.......For **** sake...

He could have just address the problem right there, from what I see. At least before making a new thread, because it will be embarassing if his reason got debunked in 1 comment.

From what I've seen the revision was long and properly discussed. I didn't personally get involved with it, but that's the impression I got, so I don't see why it needs to get revisioned again.

Yeah, I don't feel like arguing right now, I might later. His claims are mostly wrong. From the claim that SNI would be basically useless to what Gilgamesh does or does not do in fights.

"A thousand swords appear.
The golden knight grins."

I wouldn't really say he goes easy on his opponents seeing as this is how he started against Cu.

People tend to take the whole "Gil is arrogant" thing way too far and assume he just doesn't try at all for some reason

Back