• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 23

Small problem with Jeanne. La Pucelle isn't concept manip, and that needs to be CRT'd.

It is based on the concept of the fires that destroyed Jeanne, but it isn't an actual conceptual attack. Otherwise, it would've ate Amakusa's Pseudo-black hole, since black holes don't resist concept manip.

So in other words, CRT time?

If so, I'll get to it shortly. I have a few other things I need to CRT as well, mainly involving Fate/Extra and Extella.

Nothing too exciting, just some profiles seperation and creation.

Basically, there's nothing to hint the the actual attack is conceptual, and the wording makes it sound like it's summoning an attack based on a concept, which every NP does, since all NPs are considered cystalized concepts.

Also, I would suggest upgrading it to 5-B, likely 5-A, since it should be roughly tied in power to things like Ea and Apoc form Karna's Vasavi Shakti. Though that's just me.

Well, it might be possible with concept manipulation to work on melt by applying the concept of "hit detection" or "To be hit" back to her, and and its possible that fate/probability manipulation could work.

His concept manip won it.

And it's not a NLF. If it has to hit Melt, the laws of the world just outright don't recognize it. Only through Law manipulation of greater degree than Melt's can it be removed.

So in other words, anyone with law manip as powerful or more powerful than BB can still remove it.

Or anyone with law manip and resistance negation.

Yeah, Lavos stomped thanks to that bit.

Still, I'm gonna look into more matches. I won't let my waifu get direspected by not even having a single win (non-Yuuki, but we don't talk about that one) on her belt.

Ironically, Gravity manip is a solid way to work against Melt, since it doesn't need to hit.

Still, I don't think the outcome changes much if at all.

Back