• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 22

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
As for your other comment dragon, is that in Fate/Requiem everyone has a Servant but like, conflict barely even exists. People don't age, the cure to all illness is found, the Holy Grail made everything nearly perfect.
This is a wasted opportunity imo. Before I heard the full summary, the main thing that drew me to Fate/Requiem was the idea that we would get to see tons of Servants roaming the world and trying to change it into their ideal one. Something like MHX's world where there's empires of Servants and the like but taken seriously. I had thought that would be really interesting. I wonder where this story is going to go.

Didn't play JP or read any spoiler, so I can't judge about the abilities, but... other than the kinda iffy justificaton for Low 2C (at least for me) in his Servant key (which I can't really judge anyway), I think "Multi-Universal" rating was changed to "Low Multiversal"

I don't get "Higher with Mahapralaya (Would have effortlessly killed Karna, bypassing Kavacha and Kundala". Higher than Low Multiversal? Bypassing KK in what way? Because we have a note saying that KK can be bypassed by someone like Vlad, so it might confuse people.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
I don't get "Higher with Mahapralaya (Would have effortlessly killed Karna, bypassing Kavacha and Kundala". Higher than Low Multiversal? Bypassing KK in what way? Because we have a note saying that KK can be bypassed by someone like Vlad, so it might confuse people.
Everlasting is the one who wrote that justification. It more so means that it would have killed him alone

Not much else. Like I said, I would have at least liked to see it in drafting before it was posted.

But it's too late anyways so it's no point for me to get fussed about it any longer.

Eh then again, I probably should have asked a lot more in the past few days to see it so technically that's my own issue more than anyone elses. Oh well (shrugs)

How come he doesnt have mind manipulation? Because everyone who is erase by him is erase from everyone's memory. You can only remember someone if you escape to imaginary number space when the yuga cycle happen.

He also remove the memory of William Tell about his son.

John985 said:
How come he doesnt have mind manipulation? Because everyone who is erase by him is erase from everyone's memory. You can only remember someone if you escape to imaginary number space when the yuga cycle happen.
Because I forgot

John985 said:
Imaginary space is mentioned again in this lost belt???

It feels the NP of nobu is like Gladsheimr of Reinhard.

@upgrade

Yeah, they dive to imaginary space just to escape the cycle.

They did that to prevent themselves from being reset with the universe????

So imaginary space could potentially give some characters type 4 acasualty

Big question. Is it worth getting into Grand Order NA server even though I haven't played for like a year and a half?

At the time I had some pretty decent servants like Caster Tamamo, Caster Waver, Arjuna etc. But I stopped playing right before Shiki Ryougi first came so I have nothing past that.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
They did that to prevent themselves from being reset with the universe????
So imaginary space could potentially give some characters type 4 acasualty
Yes because Arjuna consider the Chaldea Evil, so they are part of the erasure.

Speaking in terms of Type 4 acasualty. Does that mean those whom are from imaginary number space, masters of it, or live there. Does this give them type 4 acasualty now ƒæÇ

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
Speaking in terms of Type 4 acasualty. Does that mean those whom are from imaginary number space, masters of it, or live there. Does this give them type 4 acasualty now ƒæÇ
Not really familiar with acasualty. But base on the description, they might be.

Imaginary number space operates differently than normal space. It seems that characters who are in it don't follow normal causality, but do they keep that attribute when they leave it?

Would having 330 million authorities make him 330 million times baseline in this case as a Digine spirit?

I assume this is referring to the "33 million gods of hinduism". I don't really know if there are proof that every hindu god is tier 2 besides their main gods.

I thought you have to destroy multiple universes simultaneously to qualify for 2-C (Which Arjuna do not). Also why is it mentioned that he is the hero of charity (It is Karna btw), when he is the awarded hero.

Back