• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 22

From downgrade to upgrade, oh how the tables have turned... I've been chilling in the Persona threads for a while, though it's getting pretty dry of content lately so I came crawling back here.

@Solacis: Basically the rundown is:

E to B's in STR (again, if the E's happen to have feats of taking on any of the D's to B's in fights and not instantly lose): Baseline 7-A

A's to A++'s (in reference to Gorgon and Asterios): 7-A+ via scaling from Hercs slamming down a weakened Excalibur, which is in turn superior to the one Shirou projected in HF route while dying and low on mana against Angra Mainyu, who has a feat he did that's 610 Megatons while in an unborn state.

For NP's, it's the same as follow give or take. E~D rank NP's that deal raw damage are simply 7-A like the baselines (perhaps just higher due to being a Servants trump card). C/B/A ranks NP's are 7-A+ following the rule that a C rank can dish out an attack equivalent to an A/A+ rank strength attack. A+ NP's and onwards are Island level via scaling to Caliburn's feat of killing off Heracles 7 times over.

...Does that make any sense by any chance? ^^;

Solacis said:
From downgrade to upgrade, oh how the tables have turned... I've been chilling in the Persona threads for a while, though it's getting pretty dry of content lately so I came crawling back here.
Its funny because it was an upgrade thread at first. I was trying to get all the 7-B+ Servants to 7-A.

Qliphoth Bacikal said:
@Solacis: Basically the rundown is:

-snip-

...Does that make any sense by any chance? ^^;
At first glance, it does. Though admittedly it's nearly 4am in the morning over here and I have projects due tomorrow, so...

Then again, scaling isn't my forte. The only reason I managed it on the Persona threads is because things are fairly straightforward there. Fate's... not.

Well guys, looks like Fergus has an at least island level feat with his NP. Its possibly even higher, maybe even country level. Do we have any way to determine how big Agartha was?

Caladbolg Yield (Low End) = 905,120,867,684,399,300,000 joules or 216.329 gigatons'

'Caladbolg Yield (High End) = 2,251,761,194,298,787,000,000 joules or 538.184 gigatons

So high 6-c

Good stuff. Agartha wasn't even the main target so we ate golden

This also confirms exactly how good Fergus is. We knew he was supposed to be a pretty good servant lore wise, but I guess this confirms how good he is.

Do we already scale Excalibur to it?

The issue is that the one to pull that off was not only Fergus Lily who had to be boosted to the power of his adult self, and some other stuff that made it unscalable. I don't remember all the details.

@LSirLancelot: Think the other stuff was him using some weird box that allowed Astolfo and d'Eon to use their other NP's that they "normally" wouldn't able to use, and something about connecting with his older self while swimming around in Wu's poison NP.

That's as much as I remember it that altogether allowed him to use that Caladbolg he pulled off.

You guys are playing NA, so you should have the context. Well my friend in discord didnt like the story. At first he read it, but he was turn off, so he skip it.

Actually, the only thing child Fergus brought forward was Caladbolg, which had the side effects of bringing forward some of his older self's personality. In effect, it was just an A-Rank Noble Phantasm that shattered the island.

The portable plot devices didn't mean much, ultimately. They just let child Fergus drag Caladbolg out, as if you had commanded him to use it with a command seal.

So in other words, it might apply to any A-rank or above Noble Phantasms.

Exactly. We may not know exactly how much was done by child Fergus and how much we done by older Fergus, but ultimately the assumption of cutting the value in half works fine since we can scale to either of the characters

So it's finally happened. The entire playable Persona cast is now Low 2-C. I can't wait to make a dude in a bear costume take on Goetia, or the Chad-King Senpai fighting the Supreme Kouhai.

A solid amount of scaling, primarily built around Elizabeth, Margaret, and Lavenza. Caroline and Justine are inferior to Margaret and Elizabeth, who were defeated by both of their respective protagonists. Since endgame Joker is Low 2-C, and fights on even ground with Caroline and Justine, all of the protagonists scale.

Hey, I'm all for 1-A YHVH- I mean 11D YHVH just so Digimon VS SMT is fair again.

So bring the buffs! I want my husband Flynn to be flexing those 11D biceps of his~

... And while we're at it, find more justification for 8D Fateverse hehe

>2A Nasuverse

I think that's a possibility. The World, or Universe, has infinite timelines branching out. That's why the World continously cuts off millions and billions of timelines because there's just too much energy... I think.

Also the Mooncell, when granting a wish, affects the World, which again has infinite timelines.

Then there's that Last Encore statement where Chakravartin (I think?) was going to erase "all worlds, destinations, and possibilities". And we have Goetia and his NP being powered by "The infinite possibilities of humanity".

But we'll see if anyone's brave enough to make a CRT on THAT mess.

Back