• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 22

He also got power bestowal, because when Karna use VS to ashwatthama, he didn't die. And he also give the authority of Yama to Asclepius. He also give some power to Nezha, but I forgot what.

Diinou HotHead said:
That sounds like multipliers (not something we accept in the Wiki, except if it's consistent enough)
You have to destroy the universes along with the space between them to become 2-C.

-BANLK- said:
Diinou HotHead said:
That sounds like multipliers (not something we accept in the Wiki, except if it's consistent enough)
You have to destroy the universes along with the space between them to become 2-C.
Was replying to Yobo, and yeah, the justification doesn't seem to indicate he does that.

IIRC Arjuna alter give ashwatthama curse of Immortality with Vishnu authority, thats the reason he can tank Vasavi shakti and change to out side because despite he is Immortal the pain he feel is just too much and when we revive karna Rama use the same authority to remove the curae

Divergence started in 11900 if the year currently in FGO is 2017. Arjuna reseted the universe 1391 times.

The cyle is become faster overtime, the very first cycle is very long ( can take thousand of years ) and the very last is short ( a week or a few daya )

Ah right, yeah. When they reach the LB, at first it was 10 days and it keeps getting shorter each cycle.

GLHF22 said:
Now that i wonder how the fk crypters live for thousands of years in each timeline
They gain something from the alien god iirc to help them live longer

If I remember my lessons on ancient Mesopotamia, I believe Gilgamesh and Enkidu were sexually close. So, they were quite dynamic in bed. It is also worth noting that Enkidu is never described as male in the myth. Genderless at the very least, sometimes as a woman. I don't know if Nasu changed that to just genderless, but Gil is pretty straight.

I want to say Enkidu and Gilgamesh, just because Karna works so well without a mention of Arjuna in stuff like Extra while Enkidu and Gil's relationship is a very big part of their characters and personalities.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
If I remember my lessons on ancient Mesopotamia, I believe Gilgamesh and Enkidu were sexually close. So, they were quite dynamic in bed.
I regret asking.

Anyway, I find Arjuna and Karna to be the opposite of Gilgamesh and Enkidu, think about it, just compare Arjuna alter's design to Gil's. Blue-red cloth, dark-white skin, black-blonde hair, gold fetish, royal, brohatemance, tsundere. One pair is friendly while the other want to kill each other. I think this comparision is intentional.

-BANLK- said:
Anyway, I find Arjuna and Karna to be the opposite of Gilgamesh and Enkidu, think about it, just compare Arjuna alter's design to Gil's. Blue-red cloth, dark-white skin, black-blonde hair, gold fetish, royal, brohatemance, tsundere. One pair is friendly while the other want to kill each other. I think this comparision is intentional.
Not to mention that under Fate's Class System, one's class is Archer and the other's Lancer, for both pairs.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
If I remember my lessons on ancient Mesopotamia, I believe Gilgamesh and Enkidu were sexually close. So, they were quite dynamic in bed. It is also worth noting that Enkidu is never described as male in the myth. Genderless at the very least, sometimes as a woman. I don't know if Nasu changed that to just genderless, but Gil is pretty straight.
>Be Gil

>Be hanging out with Bro

>feeling aroused but already finished my divine heram

>look at bro

>remember it's not gay if its clay

>mfw

VfPgpHW

^Since the cooking show is a thing, I wouldn't consider that to be such an outlandish idea, at least as a side plot of another non-serious spinoff.

May i ask, where is the translations saying that Arjuna Alter/Bezerker reset the universe thousands of times over, and the main character escaped to the imaginary space? I would like to read over it, and since im at that Lostbelt now, and about to start it. I was going to see if what i get for translations match up with it.

I have plans for this ;D

Minor derailment:

I know we went over this before, but is it reasonable to assume that the high level Abrahamic Angels in Fate are Divine Spirits since Jacob's Limbs has anti-Divine properties?

Shiki can't see the concept of death of the left arm of Araya because it is from an enlightened one which is a buddha, so shouldnt Saver have type 5?

Yobo Blue said:
Minor derailment:
I know we went over this before, but is it reasonable to assume that the high level Abrahamic Angels in Fate are Divine Spirits since Jacob's Limbs has anti-Divine properties?
I mean, probably, I think.

They are the Angles closest to God, and Michael's name means "Who is like God". Metatron in Jewish lore was said to be one of the most powerful entities, maybe even second, naturally behind only God himself.

Also, I believe that to this in Catholicism, Michel is commonly treated as the most powerful entity that isn't God himself, or one of his aspects.

Back