• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 22

I don't think in-depth knowledge of the ecology of saurischian dinosaurs is that important to me in all honesty.

I forgot to put ovo.

I don't care about it, but if there's a girl out there who's lookin' for in-depth knowledge of the ecology of saurischian dinosaurs, I'm available

>tfw the best quality you have for atttacting a prospective mate is your in depth knowledge of saurischian dinosaurs

I think Bazett durability with barriers should be 6-C, because she manage to block Mjölnir in Prisma illya. I think all the users of Primordial Rune too.

Then no.

That's just Mjolnir going crazy and not really focusing it's power while letting out thunder wildly. Plus, we would need to give Berserk Illya 6-C for withstanding a lightning bolt from Mjolnir earlier in the fight. Obviously those aren't comparable to it's full power.

That is Mjölnir Ragnarök the final stage. Well Mjölnir Ragnarök is treated is Unknown currently.

Lv4uqufo6rp11
Huh, it seems BB's mind shenanigans may have been more powerful than I thought.
And Gil was actually a Tsundere all along, like it needed more proof.

I'm back~! How's everything been since my hiatus from all things Fate-related? Last thing I remember, we were still scrounging for feats to support 7-A Servants.

Well for one, everyone's now 7-A and up.

E's to B's (unless the E doesn't have a feat of fighting any of the higher ranked Servants) are baseline, and A's to A++'s are 7-A+. And that's their physical stats.

KnightOfSunlight said:
Most are 6-C with their Noble Phantasms now so I assume that went well.
Only for the A+'s and up iirc. Any other NP's that scale to those A+'s and up, like Merodach or Ea's normal Enuma Elish (not Fullpower one ofc), are also Island level.

Anything else below A+ end up as Mountain level+ or rated higher (if the Servant who has A+ strength already is...well Mountain+ then).

Back