• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
ShiroyashaGinSan said:
I already have rough translation for Kama's skills and I already listed her abilities. And I wanna say, how the hell was 3-A Kama not accepted? Like, it's blunt, it's everywhere in the campaign.
It's not everywhere? Especially when the author adds in vital context like using the terms to refer to humanity as a whole? Which actually fits with what Kama/Mara describes herself to be?

You mean that one time Kama stated humanity and universe at the same time? Because you're getting it wrong. Plus it's one time when the statement I got is above ten. She said it because she is embodiment that fills the universe with love of humanity. That is why she said it. Loving the universe and loving humanity is the same to her, not because universe is just humanity. Plus there's one statement that there is humanity across the universe which is wierd but okay.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
You mean that one time Kama stated humanity and universe at the same time? Because you're getting it wrong. Plus it's one time when the statement I got is above ten. She said it because she is embodiment that fills the universe with love of humanity. That is why she said it. Loving the universe and loving humanity is the same to her, not because universe is just humanity. Plus there's one statement that there is humanity across the universe which is wierd but okay.
It's a repeated word everytime she says Universe as Humanity as noted by translators, but sure, go ahead and leave out vital context.

BB is able ot make imaginary number space into real number space... Isn't that non-existence manipulation or something like that??? Or subjective reality???

Yes, definitely. I'm surprised she doesn't have it already. She also needs wish granting since she states she could replicate the abilities of the holy grail in her room dialogue in FGO

I wonder if anything worthwhile could come out Angrya Manyus earthquakes inside the cavern during HF.

During the entire fight with Kotomine you can see the earth shaking, at points even the ground is split also here.

Probably an earthquake calc based on the effects seen could work here, and since half dead Shirou vaporizes the grail with a projected excalibur during the normal end it could also scale to berserker's dura for taking the real thing during fate.

^How we see Nero now vs. how we saw Nero almost 2000 years ago.

Also, the Kama one is the weirdest.

Is that a new Tamamo or the same one we have chsing across the Lostbelts or not Tamamo at all? Also instead of Archer Karna we get... Alter?

Ganesha:

Skill 1: Party NP charge (10-20%), 3 turns atk up (10-20%), generate 5 stars per turn for 3 turns. 8 turns cooldown.

Skill 2: 1 turn taunt, 1000 damage cut for 1 turn, 3 turns atk up (20-30%). 7 turns cooldown.

Skill 3: Targetable 1 turn invincibility, NP gen up for 1 turn (20-30%), skill seal for 1 turn [Demerit]. 7 turns cooldown.

NP: 30% AoE def down for 3 turns, 450-750% AoE Arts damage, 1 turn invincibility, 2000-6000 self heal (overcharge).

Passives: Magic Resistance A (20% debuff resistance), Riding A (10% quick up), Divinity B (damage plus + 175).

Lakshmi Baai:

Skill 1: Party atk up for 3 turns (10-20%), 60% chance of party star gen up for 3 turns (30-50%), 60% chance of party crit up for 3 turns (30-50%). 7 turns cooldown.

Skill 2: Targetable 1 turn invincibility, 60% chance of recover 1000-2000 HP per turn for 3 turns, 60% chance of 1000-2000 damage cut 3 times for 3 turns. 8 turns cooldown.

Skill 3: 2000-3000 HP 1 time guts for 3 turns, party buff success up for 3 turns (20-40%), 20% debuff resistance down [Demerit]. 9 turns cooldown.

NP: 600-1000% AoE quick damage, remove offensive buffs, 20-40% crit chance down (overcharge).

Passives: Magic resistance A (20% debuff resistance), Riding B (8% quick up), Goddess core C (20% debuff resistance + 200 damage up)

William Tell:

Skill 1: Chance to skill seal (50-100%), generate 10-30 stars. 8 turn cooldown.

Skill 2: Art up for 3 turns (20-30%), debuff inmunity for 3 turns. 8 turns cooldown.

Skill 3: Crit weight up for 1 turn (600-1000%), Crit damage up for 1 turn (50-100%). 7 turns cooldown.

NP: 1 turn sure hit, 900-1500 ST Art damage, deals 200-250% bonus damage against enemies with evade (overcharge).

Passives: Magic Resistance D (12.5% debuff resistance), Independent action A (10% crit damage up).

@Everything

Nah, that Karnakarotto might be Karna using all of his god power, thinking Full Power Gil but instead form change rather than cast off your clothes

@John

So Gane-Nako is tanky af, Lakshmi is Ozy as saber, and William is another arts nuker, noice

Even if Gane is low on attack but she got 2 attack up.Problem with Laksh is the chance base skill but good thing she got her 3rd. This 2 are kind of a support unit.

And Williem Tell is like Billy the Kid. Good thing this 3* is not limited.

Arjuna Alter

https://imgur.com/gallery/HDOVBK4

NP: buster AOE, 300 - 500% damage (based on lvl), lower enemy buster resistance by 20 - 60% (overcharge), seems that the buster resis lowering happens before damage

skill 1: self atk up 3 turns 20 - 30%, some kind of debuff resis up 30 - 50%

skill 2: self buster card star gather rate up 3000 - 6000% for 3 turns, gain 20 - 30% NP charge

skill 3: self guts 1 time 3 turns, 1000 - 2000 HP revive, recover hp per turn 1000 - 2000

has madness enhancement EX (buster up 12%) and divinity EX (damage up 250)

I forgot that Tamamo Vitch had Independent Manifestation, with all the clues that Tamamo is a Beast that is the last piece of evidence needed, I doubt that they won't use a new charater for the hyped up VII of the End, so with 666/Nero as VI that leaves her as V and baring anymore L/R stuff, which I doubt based off how I don't think Goetia, Tiamat, Fou, Tamamo, or VII will have any counterparts, we now have only VII left and I have no idea what that one could be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back