• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am bad at explaining myself, is no issue xD.

No specific series, but they were properly named and kinda shown way before in Nasu's novel "Notes", about the world ending as Gaia dies but humans somehow survive by altering themselves either into upgraded humans or a big number of human/animal species. Gaia hates humans being able to live on even after her death, and issues a death cry to the other planets to exterminate them. That's when the Types come. But we do know from Tsukihime and even Strange Fake that one of them resides sleeping in the Yucatan area...

I mean, you should if only to kill lots of enemies with your Servants >.>.

But yeah, I just entirely disagree that what happens in the Moon Cell can be extrapolated outside of it. It is, after all, a quantum supercomputer. I also remember something about all the areas in the Near Side being Reality Marbles but I'd need to go look for a proper quote... if only navigating Beast Lair was easier for me.

I went thorugh the gilgamesh route, and i saw nothing saying the near side is filled with reality marbles, and 90% of CCC taes place on the far side.

Iirc doens't the CCC even of F/GO say something that the mooncell can affect the outside world, or something similar???

I want to learn more about the types now. they sound interesting. I prefer extella over link tbh. Link was... too short..

I meant for Extra, not Extra CCC. Extra CCC is the Sakura Labyranth after BB reconfigures the Far Side where no living being could exist because, **** you imaginary numbers. I am referring to the normal areas created by the Moon Cell for the Holy Grail War in Extra.

Yes, it can. The whole point fo the Western European Conglomerate prohibiting space travel is for no one to go to the Moon Cell and finding a way to use it themselves because it's calculations can even affect reality. But we are never shown that the Moon Cell can affect reality to the same extent as it's simulated world... which makes sense since the simulated world of the Moon Cell is entirely under it's complete control unlike actual reality.

Hopefully they will polish stuff if they try to make another game. I am happy we got to see a carving of Velber in Link at least.

We might have to continue the conversation on another next thread that is linked above in a comment.

Wouldn't saying it can't affect outside reality be a violation of how this site tiers things and does Verse battles???

I like what they did with Link game mehcanics wise, btu Extella the first game had a much better story and longer. story wise it was worth more bang for the buck. Link was... a waste imo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back