• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Supernatural luck literally let's them avoid inevitable outcomes. No amount of luck let's you not be stabbed when you already got stabbed before it was even thrust

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHADFHAVBWEFU,AGVFAUF

... fInalLly THE LOSTBELT IS RELEASED!

"The story info/prologue translation:

The journey to cut down the Cosmic Trees. The battle revolving around Lostbelts grows more intense. To prepare themselves for the inevitable battle with Kirscharia, obtain new battle strength and resupply their resources, the party marches to the 4th Lostbelt.

India Lostbelt On that vast land, without trace of desolation, people lived humble lives, daily offering prayers to Gods. The total opposite of the China Lostbelt that was ruled by the Laws of Men, the Land of Purity ruled by the Laws of Gods. In the world that continues to spin to reject all [Evil], what awaits the Master of Chaldea is..."

The day my king receives an upgrade has arrived! Rejoice!

Interlude Campaign Part 9

• half-AP for Interludes
  • Interlude Gacha, non-limited only
  • Li Shuwen(Assassin) and Emiya(Alter) gets a Quartz.
  • Li Shuwen gets two Outfits(without sunglasses) in Mana Prism shop.
UPGRADES:

1. Raikou's 1st Skill - added effect of 40%-60% Critical Damage(3 times, 3 turns).
  2. Arthur's 2nd Skill - 10-30 Stars, added effect of 30%-50% Critical Damage(3 turns).
  3. MHX(Alter)'s 1st Skill - added effects of 1000 HP Recovery per Turn(3 turns), 20%-30% Critical Damage Up(1 time, 3 turns) for each Quick, Art, and Buster card.
  4. Osakabehime's 1st Skill - added effect of 30%-50% Critical Damage(3 turns) to Party.
  5. Wu Zetian's NP Upgrade - Damage increased and added effect of Buff Removal.
There are no rateup dates in this gacha.

This was discussed a bit before, but what is everyone's opinons on migrating all the current branched off verse pages to the main Nasuverse page to solve the issue of the many stray profiles and hard to follow system

I agree. Having a verse page for every single Fate spinoff is like having a verse page for every single Yu-Gi-Oh! series.

It's even more unnecessary since the FGO verse page has already 90% of the series characters in it.

Reading through buff hype on Reddit, I got this:

Brief summary of Arthur's Interlude:

You find out that that because Arthur comes from a different world and has a mission to kill the Beast, he distances himself from the other people in Chaldea as he will leave one day. Serenity reports this to Guda, who is worried about him being lonely and unable to relax because of this, and rounds up all the Prototype Servants + Mordred to discuss it, there's a bit of fighting, and eventually Arthur tells you his real goal and promises to be more social going forward. Then it turns out that it was Paracelsus who told Serenity to tell Guda about it so that Guda would act, possibly to make up for his actions during Prototype.

It's more background than anything else, though they might be setting up for Beast VI.

I don't see anything about acausality.

Pheromones best hax tho

Also @Swag A) hey, you're back! B) yeah but Nasu's higher dimensions don't work the way the wiki treats them unfortunately

I believe it was te one where El-Melloi says that only Servants can survive Ars Almadel despite history being burned.

Well

See

The thing about that is.

He's talking about servants lives before they were recorded in the throne.

We already know that killing your past self does not paradox you out of existence from EMIYA and Shirou's interactions in UBW.

But that's because the servant is already recorded in the throne, which is actually acausal, and the servant is not actually the same being as their past self.

There is nothing saying that if you killed EMIYA just as he was summoned by Rin, the EMIYA shooting Medea with Caladbolg wouldn't wink out of existence.

I always thought that Time paradox wasn't a thing in Fate because, you know, multiple timelines.

I already have rough translation for Kama's skills and I already listed her abilities. And I wanna say, how the hell was 3-A Kama not accepted? Like, it's blunt, it's everywhere in the campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back