• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if it will be impressive, or not.. I don't know how to calc these sort of things..

but i guess if we got it all worked out on what could be usable... we just need to find a volunteer to calc it...

I managed to take this shot going at 0.25 speed. Though a large portion of it is blocked... so i have no idea how helpful this will be.. The mountains, or hills, whatever in the background lol.

Jafsldkjfklsjlkdjflasjdjfaljs

Well, following my suggested method of using the following frame

Karna melt 0
As reference to say the melting reached the edge of the horizon(5km at bare minimum from ground height, accounting for the altitude of the PoV increases the result) and a depth of 1m (absolute lowest ball)

pi*5km^2*1m = 78,539,816.3397448309615661 m3 of material molten.

Calculations = Melting Granite: 4358.9475 J/cm^3 or 4,358,947,500 joules per cubic meter

Energy = 78,539,816.3397448309615661 *4,358,947,500 = 3.42350936084589882e17 joules or 81.82~ Megatons with the barest minimum values.

Needless to say the results would increase dramatically if we take into consideration the height of the PoV and the depth of the melted area.

if the surface was flat, and it went from 5kilometers into the sky, can't it also melt granite 5km below into the ground? or why not for the depth use pixel scale???????

You're getting it wrong, my calculation accounts for him melting a circular area, since he is flattening the land around him I use the shot above to infer a distance to the horizon to measure the circle and for depth I use a very lowballed assumption of 1m to get volume.

5km of depth for the volume of material melted is definitely too high, and again, my guesstimate is pretty lowballed since I'm not accounting for the actual depth of the molten material and the height of the PoV that increases the distance to the horizon.

Isn't that explosion actually (or at least partially) caused by Vasavi Shakti, which is one of the most powerful NPs out there?

That's just the side effect of its initial activation which scales to karna's dura for being so close to it, It's not a measure for its actual AP.

anyways we can figure out a way to accurately, or somewhat accurately, account (get the) for the missing details?

https://youtu.be/QhTgfXzqmLU?t=261

The height of the PoV would definitely be > Karna's height, we can use that shot of Karna being smashed to the ground at an angle and pitagoras theorem to infer how high above ground karna was during the whole scene.

A rather more simplistic method would be simply pixelscaling sieg in that image, the distance to the lower edge of the frame would be our height.

As for depth, I don't really know what the most reliable way to measure it.

Dont call him Arjunazerker but Beerjuna.

To your question, not really sure. But Arjuna is called the rival of Karna. And Gilgamesh is going to get serious fighting Karna.

Arjunzerker is different than Arjuna

i heard he is the amalgamation of hindu gods, and he already one shot karna btw karna can rival him because he borrows power of vishnu and shiva

Since we have no clue how close Arjuna Alter is to Actual Living Arjuna in his prime, or how powerful Arjuna is in his prime, we have literally no clue who is stronger. The best you could do is guess wildly with not much real decisive information.

As for Karna,Karna wasn't just empowered. If what I saw is right, he's empowered back to the power he would have in his prime while alive.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
As for Karna,Karna wasn't just empowered. If what I saw is right, he's empowered back to the power he would have in his prime while alive.
Karna obtained his god mode thanks to Shiva's power he got from Ashwatthama's Saint Graph and Vishnu's power from Rama's Brahmastra.

I never said he didn't. I just meant that unless I read wrong, or someone got confused, the level of power Karna reaches is explicitly the power he would have at his prime while alive.

Wow the line of Karna for Ganesha.

I was a man with no connection to the god Ganesha. But I feel attracted to Chaldea's Ganesha. Like a troublesome elder sister, like a friend you can't help but care for...like a precious someone...If it's really true...there wouldn't be something more joyful than this.

This is currently being brought up here, but I think I should call this to attention here as well.

Why was the + removed from 7-B+ servants? They still backscale from 7-A, so even if that is now baseline 7-A, they should not be that much lower into 7-B. this is especially notable since before the downgrades happened, a power gap that massive between Pre-downgrade herc and the then 7-B+ servants shouldn't be a thing. Had the downgrade not happened, it is very likely that the 7-B+ servants would have just become a lower degree of 7-A. The backscaling is still applicable, and they should still be an insanely high degree of 7-B. I don't quite remember how high you have to be into a tier to get a plus (the upper half if I remember), but backscaling from the higher end of a tier, especially with them still being able to somewhat contend in combat with eachother, should still grant them the 7-B+ ranking.

So, with all this information in place, why was the + removed from the 7-B, and should it be restored?

It was on the 1st thread. Well now all the 7-A are baseline.

A lot of servants seem to be City+ downscaling from 7-A Servants that scale to 385 megatons. However, the baseline for 7-A is 100 megatons and the feat is almost four times that amount. My proposal is that the Servants that are City+ should be upgraded to 7-A, just lower in the tier than those who scale directly to the feat. This would also effect any non servants that scale to the City+ Servants.

I just realized that with the 3-A thread and everyone deciding to accept it, all Nasuverse planets now have 3-A power at the least.

And unless the solar system is special, that's likely all planets. Trillions of 3-A, too stronk.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I just realized that with the 3-A thread and everyone deciding to accept it, all Nasuverse planets now have 3-A power at the least.
And unless the solar system is special, that's likely all planets. Trillions of 3-A, too stronk.
We decided to scale off BB as she has 2 legitimate High 3-A feats with "infinte distance" being directly stated. This doesn't require a cosmology blog due to the direct statement of "Infinite distance."

So many people got scaled though.... I'm not sure I can vouch for them all....

I am was just commenting on a realization I had because of the fact we are scaling Types to the rest of the characters in that bracket, and there's no reason to believe Types are something only existing in the Solar System. Even Velber falls in this category due to this.

As for the BB thing, all of that happened in the cyber reality of the Moon Cell which I've never have, and still don't, equate to reality. The Moon Cell is different in one too many ways, many things make it blatant, and at no point is it, or anything equal to it, shown to be exercising such an equal amount of power in normal reality.

That would require proving that it's internal structure is < 3D.

Though scaling about types and velbar stuff... i wouldn't know..

It is an artificial simulated world that you can only access not physically, but by hacking into the Moon Cell. That the Moon Cell's calculations are so complex it can affect reality itself doesn't sound to me like we shouldn't equate what is obviously a world that doesn't follow the laws of reality too closely, to the Moon Cell having that much power outside of it's simulated world. Kingprotea's NP description is pretty blatant how her NP is just her being able to grow without limit just as she could in the Moon Cell by ignoring the dual "pressures" of the Counter Force and natural physics which limit how much something can grow. Just from that, it doesn't sound like Square Cube law is a thing in the Moon Cell.

I mean, they gotta. After Altera grows to a certain level, she's nearly as powerful as Amateratsu. And we have no reason to assume Types are weaker than her either. It would make no sense not to make them 3-A.

OH i see what your saying now! I misunderstood you. i am sorry.. I see the mooncell as a separated universe of its own kind.

what series is the types from??

I played fate/extella before coming to vsbattle wiki. sounds like i should replay it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back