• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only figures I can think of fitting or climactic enough to be Beast VII are the Devil or Yaldabaoth/The Demiurge.

Yobo Blue said:
The only figures I can think of fitting or climactic enough to be Beast VII are the Devil or Yaldabaoth/The Demiurge.
Hmmfrom what i know beast are love humanity, so i don't think they are qualifiy

GLHF22 said:
Yobo Blue said:
Hmmfrom what i know beast are love humanity, so i don't think they are qualifiy
Primate Murder is a thing

For me fou is the only beast who love humanity

It is mentioned in the final singularity that it's because they love humanity so much that they threaten to destroy it. Their love leading them to become all-consuming forces of nature that seek to reshape humanity, as their rage, indignation, or anger is born from their unrelenting love of humans.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
I hope we can see Theseus. Dudes has almost as many legends as Hercules, if not more. He has a lot of potential for great Noble Phantasm like trees that split apart his enemies, chairs that fuse his enemies into stone, A table that either cuts off the head or legs of his target if they are too tall or stretch his enemies if they are too short, black sales that cause dispair and instant death, a ball of string that let's him locate his enemies, yeeting his enemis into an abyss, etc. He could also just have the potential ability to reverse abilities on his enemies, because that is what he did often.
Oddly enough, in some stories, Theseus and Heracles were actually good friends.

As a Servant, I'd like to see my man, Aeneas, who despite being a minor heroic character in the Iliad, he was the protagonist of Virgil's Aeneid, where it's explained that he escaped from Troy alongside some of the remaining Troyans and while guided (and sometimes opposed) by some of the Olympic Gods, including his mother Venus after traveling basically in every place imaginable (including the Underworld, and meeting his descendants), he arrives in Lazio, where he fights and defeats Turnus, the king of the Rutuli, and thus Aeneas and the remaining Troyans remain there, with his descendants later being Romulus and Remus.

Another one I'd like to see would be Hannibal, you know, the guy who came the closest to defeating Rome once and for all, doing basically the impossible a few times (the guy managed to cross the Alps with his army and even some elephants), but he was eventually defeated, and rather than being seen as a hero to the Carthageans, they tried to kill him, and he escaped and eventually killed himself to not get captured by his enemies. His personality was actually similar to Alexander the Great's (in fact, Annibal himself admired him), acting much more as a valiant warrior, really close to his soldiers rather than just some commander.

Also, Dante Alighieri because... Come one, he's freaking Dante.

Well, if Dante as in the actual poet was a Servant, then yes.

If it was the Dante as in "the character who visited the afterlife in Dante's own poet", then it may be slightly different.

Though I would like to see his reaction to Servants who were in Hell in Dante's Inferno.

TBF, it was in Fate Requiem which is just a excuse for the authors to say they already put in certain servants

Oh.

A thing I like about some Servants is their "bombastic" designs, even if they aren't accurate (at all, really), they are still cool, and do fit some of the characters' characteristics. I like Apocrypha's designs the most, for some reason.

Except for Iskandar. They screwed the most iconic thing about Alexander the Great's appearance.

The beard: Alexander differed from a lot of other Ellenic kings because of his lack of a beard, which is also seen in every piece of art depicting him.

Also his long hair, but to be fair, I'd let that pass.

Though they got his attitude right, at least when it comes to his enthusiasm.

I don't know, but it seems like some sort of art book.

Have you tired reverse-searching the image?

DMB 1 said:
Well, if Dante as in the actual poet was a Servant, then yes.

If it was the Dante as in "the character who visited the afterlife in Dante's own poet", then it may be slightly different.
Only slightly. That Dante didn't do any fighting and I'm pretty sure the video game is a little too recent for Dante to have gained an innocent monster type skill and be like that guy.

I'm starring in a musical about them right now, so I'd be really interested in seeing Servant versions of Bonnie and Clyde.

They'd most likely be Rider-Class owing to their iconic getaway car and Clyde's love of driving. (Possibly Archer/Assassin class for all the people they shot)

It'd be interesting to see their interactions with Billy the Kid, considering that he's one of Clyde's main inspirations and childhood heroes in the play (not sure as to the historical accuracy of that)

Nice. All I know about BnC is from their rap battle against Romeo and Juliet.That they're bullet sponges or something.

Yobo Blue said:
Dante IRL was a soldier at one point tho
Yeah. It's even theorized that one of the people he found in Purgatory, who died in battle, was actually killed by Dante himself in Real Life in that very battle.

This feels like that one my little pony fanfic I found once, which is the ponies constantly trying to invade other realities but always ending up somewhere too strong for them to deal with.

....Welp, since Sigurd vs Gard closed to being AP stomp now i'm really sad about the servants being baseline, i supporting the downgrade but that match being AP stomp now really hit me in the feel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back