• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that to, have the Dragon of the Apocalypse as the last boss, but that both feels too obvious and 666 shares certain elements with the Dragon, so I doubt its him.

Anyway.

Beast I was Judaic/Abrhamic

Beast II was Mesopotamian

Beast III L/R were Buddhist

Beast IV is Arthurian

Beast V is probably Shinto

Beast VI is Christian

Doesn't seem like we'll get a repeat of a pantheon outside of a L/R, although there are theories that V will be L/R, so VII is probably anything that hasn't already been done.

Everything12 said:
I thought that to, have the Dragon of the Apocalypse as the last boss, but that both feels too obvious and 666 shares certain elements with the Dragon, so I doubt its him.
It could be the more well known appearance of him rather than his appearance in Revelations, although that could be me reading into it too much.

https://typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/Sata

Although this brings up numerous questions.

I just had a idea for VII, what if it is Ahriman, he has the hype for the true version of Fate/Stay Night's villian, he has the power from his myth, though he doesn't have much in the way of love for humanity in myth, but theirs ways they can tack that onto him.

Everything12 said:
I just had a idea for VII, what if it is Ahriman, he has the hype for the true version of Fate/Stay Night's villian, he has the power from his myth, though he doesn't have much in the way of love for humanity in myth, but theirs ways they can tack that onto him.
I wa sthinking it was Ahriman as well, hence why I asked that above.

Yobo Blue said:
We don't have a profile for Charlemagne yet, do we?
No, we don't, but I could help.

Also, Rex Magnus' would be more complictated to make because of all his assimilation thing.

God Arjuna seems to have Anti-Evil (Special) EX, Clairvoyance (Transcendent) EX, and Lantern of Souls EX, also probably busts at least The World/Planet with his NP.

Get ready for fishman Servants hue.

Also, that form of Arjuna seems to be Shiva and Vishnu both bestowing Karna with power, enough to match the true power of his prime to clash agaisnt Arjuna.

We are smelling some (possible) upgrades, even if it's just living Karna.

Has anyone bothered to calculate Vasaki shakti's activation melting the entire battlefield around it? [1]

This isn't to gauge the power of the actual use of the attack as this is merely a side effect of its activation, since Karna without armor is staying close to the source of all the heat his dura would scale to it.

The area is pretty big, but at the end of the day he's only melting the top of a pretty spacious plain. If he had been near a really big mountain or mountain range and affected those, things would be wayyyyy different.

But we weren't that lucky.

I don't know how to calc such feats, but it looks like it goes down pretty deep to me, but finding the total range of the area affected would be difficult.
Rhfsdjflajslkdfjlkajsldjfa

The closest thing we have to seeing the full effect is Siegfried standing on a small, non melted rock and you can kinda see the horizon? Plus there's so much lava it's even doing waves and stuff.

I'm pretty sure he is melting a substantial portion of the ground beneath him, you may be led to believe he wasn't if you only look at the aftermath but during the entire thing he is also blowing away the lava created so it gives the illusion that he didn't melt much

https://youtu.be/4-_buxB0TU8?t=57 you can see a large crater here

i guess if someone were to do something with it they could find the distance between sieg, and Karna just leave a note "the feat is likely higher becuase xxxxxx reason." but i really don't know if its worth the effort despite not knowing the distance.

So unless those gods were downgraded, we end up with the power of Karna in his prime being equal to the amalgamation of a bunch of Hindu Gods...

Well, sh*t.

Karna actually died the first time Pakozerker use his NP on us. Karna even equip KK just to block.

AguilaR101 said:
I'm pretty sure he is melting a substantial portion of the ground beneath him, you may be led to believe he wasn't if you only look at the aftermath but during the entire thing he is also blowing away the lava created so it gives the illusion that he didn't melt much
https://youtu.be/4-_buxB0TU8?t=57 you can see a large crater here
yeah he was melting everything below to that point, and up. finding a full range of effect is the hard part of just the activation alone. I guess if we want to use a low end, someone could try to find the distance between Sieg, and Karna. Then i guess use the depth of the crater and stretch it to the distance of seig, to karna, but since it looks like a circle that would be a radius??? (im not smart enough for this lol.)

Something i noticed too. As Karna is activating it. Is he elvating/raising up, or is he just melting that much more of the surface? When the 2 clash their noble phantasms. He seems way higher than when he was in the crater.

During that whole animation, there's a point where we are brought near the edge of the melted crater, before Vasavi Shakti fully activates and opens a hole which blasts the lava away beneath him, showing the Earth again and another hole that is once again melting in the now uncovered Earth. Before this, when Vasavi only looks like a long line of red and white energy, I am almost sure you can see a super small thing underneath it, which would likely be Karna.

It's not much, but it COULD give enough angles to get a good sense of distance for the edge of the melted area. After that would just be finding a method to gauge how deep it goes.

Still, I don't see it being anything impressive but who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back