• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moses is already a good candidate.

One thing that makes me pretty sad is that Macbeth was just a phantom spirit. It would have been so cool to see him as a Saber with fate based hax that he can only be killed by someone who isn't "born of a woman" (Basically meaning born naturally, since someone born from a surgical birth can kill him).

Homer and Heroditus would both be great heroic spirits. Imagine Heroditus with the ability to modify the path, write myths into reality, and summon those he had written about

Wasn't that just because it was the version purely summoned by Shakespeare's NP? I'm pretty sure you could feasibly summon the historical Macbeth, and he'd probably have some level of that.

Maybe Seven Macaw/Vucub Caquix from Mayan Mythology, if only for the lols for having someone possibly richer than Gilgamesh

Yobo Blue said:
Wasn't that just because it was the version purely summoned by Shakespeare's NP? I'm pretty sure you could feasibly summon the historical Macbeth, and he'd probably have some level of that.
I hope that's the case. They did talk about it being possible if I recall

Yobo Blue said:
Maybe Seven Macaw/Vucub Caquix from Mayan Mythology, if only for the lols for having someone possibly richer than Gilgamesh
Mansa Musa is another potential heroic spirit who could have been richer than Gil. The dude was so wealthy and generous that he literally crashed the economies of the countries he visited on his pilgrimige to meca

Speaking of which, more Muslim/Arabian servants would be cool. Currently we only have the hassan and Caster of the Nightless City

I mean, depending on the interpretation, Vucab Caquix was so rich and shiny you could mistake him for the sun when he was nearby and he was ursurping the worship, glory, and possibly a few other things from the Mayan Sun, Moon, and the Creator gods. Take that as you will.

I've always wondered how the Nasuverse cosmology would treat the twelve apostles, since in the writings they're said to be using the "authority of Christ" to perform miracles if memory serves, which sounds like it could potentially be pretty strong.

Pretty sure poke is an understatement, unless Nasu downgraded the part Longinus had in Jesus's death and I didn't notice.

I assume nobody has tried to summon them because they'd probably only be summonable as Rulers or they'd summon James the lesser

Well, some of them could be Casters perhaps. Beyond just their miracles, they authors are usually Casters. Paul likely would be some kind of magus in universe as well, since he was a pharisee

Maybe.

I think St. Peter in particular would probably have pretty good NPs, and he could possibly qualify as a Saber too

I think a list of servants I'd be interested in seeing are:

George Washington

Abraham Lincoln

Samson

Hern├ín Cortés

Mocteczuma II

John Henry

El Cid for real this time

Uh, apparently, someone mentioned that King Hassan was implied to be Noah from the biblical flood somewhere. Not sure if that's legit.

He uses the name zizudra in Babylon in his disguise but it's brought up that it might just be someone using the name and he was ... you know. In disguise

I have one candidate

Dabbat al-Ard/Beast of Earth. It appears when mankind was at it Worst and approaching doomsday. It said to talk to men and given warning and advice to stop their debauchery, because you see, when human is really at their worst here, God send a talking animal to warn them as final warning. The beast carries Staff of Moses and Ring of Solomon.

GLHF22 said:
Those 2 are different just read it on Wiki
They are, but only in the same way Jupiter and Zeus are. Different names, and different legends, but at best they'd be alternate versions of the Saint Graph like Charlemagne

Perhaps

But saying they are the same beast is wrong

Beast of revelation against God

While beasts of earth were sent by God and obeyed Him

GLHF22 said:
Perhaps
But saying they are the same animal is wrong

Beast of revelation against God

While beasts on earth were sent by God and obeyed Him
True, but in Fate terms they'd probably be similar enough to overlap iirc

Also, it seems kind of odd to think they'd put such similar characters together outside of a L/R Beast, and we already know Beast VI's second part is Mother Harlot Nero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back