• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
DMB 1 said:
I mean, some prophet or another one of the 4 Riders would be fine.
I mean, I'm going to assume Angels aren't considered Divine Spirits and say St. Michael would be a possibility

Yobo Blue said:
I mean, I'm going to assume Angels aren't considered Divine Spirits and say St. Michael would be a possibility
Throwing one of the most powerful entities in Christianity and Judaism that aren't God himself as a Servant is a bit of a stretch IMO, unless they wanna make something really special.

Also, the Four Horsemen are described as being too far from the depiction of a Hero or even a Individual to be a Servant iirc

I don't think there's really too many people in Revelations, except for maybe the Beast of the Earth if they're feeling funky

In all honesty he'd probably have some pretty broken stuff.

Staff that becomes a giant serpent and splits seas

Burning bush that lets him communicate with The Root

10 plagues, one of which summons an Angel of Death that instakills any servant who was a firstborn or only child

The 10 commandments which could possibly place restrictions on enemy servants' behavior

And, of course, the Ark of the Covenant

I mean, Ozymandias and Gilgamesh are practically the same person. They even have the same "only one friend rule"

Yobo Blue said:
I mean, Ozymandias and Gilgamesh are practically the same person. They even have the same "only one friend rule" </div>
Except that for Gil, Enkidu was loyal until the end.

For Ozy, Moses threw away everything he had to save a submissed population.

Now that's crushing.

Throwing one of the most powerful entities in Christianity and Judaism that aren't God himself as a Servant is a bit of a stretch IMO, unless they wanna make something really special.

Actually, considering Beast VI is, well, a Beast class, it'd be fitting to have him as Grand Lancer or something

Fairly sure that Michael's signature weapon is a sword. It's just SMT that picked his most uncanny design.

Grand Lancer could be something like Odin and his Gugnir.

Yobo Blue said:
Like, 90% of the artwork I've seen of him has a lance.
You sure about that?

In 90% of the artworks, statues etcetera he is always depicted stomping Lucifer with a sword in his hand.

Oh well.

WHatever.

Anyways, which character/historical figure would you like to see as a possible Servant in the Future?

I hope we can see Theseus. Dudes has almost as many legends as Hercules, if not more. He has a lot of potential for great Noble Phantasm like trees that split apart his enemies, chairs that fuse his enemies into stone, A table that either cuts off the head or legs of his target if they are too tall or stretch his enemies if they are too short, black sales that cause dispair and instant death, a ball of string that let's him locate his enemies, yeeting his enemis into an abyss, etc. He could also just have the potential ability to reverse abilities on his enemies, because that is what he did often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back