• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Vel Someone did but it was pretty shit last I remember.

AFAIK, Everlasting and Ramesses (mainly the former) are working on it.

Actually as a matter of fact, Ever's got Hinako's draft done. While we COULD post it, the reason is that the 7-A Servants thread thing is on-going...or so I last recall. Basically I don't want to post Hinako's page up until that thread gets resolved. That and so I don't have to edit it so many times in one day.

@Everyone else: Is that cool with everyone? I have a couple more and while we COULD post them, I feel that the 7-A thread needs to be resolved first.

Honestly, there isn't much reason to worry. At best what will change will be the degree of 7-A, but there is too much 7-A shit going on for it to get dropped completely

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Honestly, there isn't much reason to worry. At best what will change will be the degree of 7-A, but there is too much 7-A shit going on for it to get dropped completely
So you agree there is no reason to hold back anymore and just publish it?

has anyone seen some CCC 1st event translations? I don't know how legit it is, but BB says that any A rank servant can reach the speed of light in se.ra.ph but it would lead to suicide of the servant.

"You would need speed that surpasses even light.

No, it's easy to reach light speed since this place is digitalized, but the spiritrons that form your Saint Graphs wouldn't be able to take it.

Attempting that would render even the Saint Graph of an A rank Servant useless.

Even if you managed to escape from SE.RA.PH, your body would be burned up in the process, normally."

BB doesn't really say that A rank Servants can reach Light speed. She just says it's easy to do in digital space and that Servants including A rank Servants can't handle it.

Just about whoever posted in response to my comment ^^; (aka All): True...but just saying that if the 7-A thread gets bumped and something does change up well...

@Ram: Let me check with Ever and see if he's alright with that.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
I think the 7-A thread is dying so no reason to holding back tbh. Don't let it wasted in garage with lamborgini ;v
...I feel like that's referencing Tai Lopaz but IDK if that's the case or not lol.

"Attempting that would render even the Saint Graph of an A rank Servant useless." - This makes it sound like they could attempt it, but would result in death... Attempting meaning they could* have the capability to do it..? Let us assume it is possible, does A-rank servant mean overall like Top tier servants, divine, grand, or high tier.. does it mean A-rank agility stat...? If so does that mean any rank above it can safely go faster than light? I am assuming so..

Not really. Attempting doesn't mean they can do it. Plus BB doesn't say anything about the Servants doing it by themselves, while Melt needs help from Passionlip to reach light speed.

A rank Servants are Servants like Achilles, Herc etc

No how are you even coming to these conclusions. Please read the material before you assume things.

Woah! I was just asking questions of what your guys thoughts on it were. I didn't understand what "A-rank servant" meant. The "Let us assume" was something i meant to delete. The "I am assuming so..." was intended for the hypothethical "If it was possible does that mean X and X is faster because Y and Y?" if that makes sense. I didn't mean to stir, or start any trouble. I wasn't looking to frustrate or annoy anyone. I just had some questions to ask. jeez. I wasn't stating "It IS possible." I am sorry for any confusion.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
So they can, but they ******* die. Iirc one of the alter egos have a power like that but i forget which one
Like Ram ninja'ed me about, that's Passionlip and Meltlilith special attack, the same that they used to send Melt back even though it destroyed her.

Which does substantiate what was said, even if you do it your Saint Graph ends up ******.

Anyone here has any luck getting Hiji so far? Or Okita in the rerun before that?

I got shit rolls. My gacha luck has been killing me since I managed to SOMEHOW get Tristan when I wanted to get another Bedi.

I got spooked by Nightingale while rolling for Np2 Okita.

Jp account got Moriarty, Achilles and Karna for 60 something quartz and 15 tickets during the White Day banner.

actually, the 7-A rating is also wrong because Illya said that a full power Excaliblast would have killed Heracles all twelve times (The only excaliblast that Illya saw was the one used against rider so that is the one that would have killed him and the 7-A rating comes from deflecting a blast of energy that divided a cloud while the actual blast he deflected left only a 3 meter crater) but it was "debunked" because there was already an scaling chain, but oh, surprise, it is wrong, i made a post about it, can you please check that?

Qli did mention how we have seen multiple times that Excalibur vapes, and it should be above Clarent Blood Arthur which can indeed destroy a mountain.

If that was accepted, 6-C should remain even if the value may be lower.

I already posted above why 7-A wouldn't make much sense, maybe 7-B+ via Karna destroying and melting a plateau with MB(F) ?

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Qli did mention how we have seen multiple times that Excalibur vapes, and it should be above Clarent Blood Arthur which can indeed destroy a mountain.
If that was accepted, 6-C should remain even if the value may be lower.
Excalibur at full power was stated to be able to destroy Fuyuki (7-B to 7-A feat, not 6-C) and clarent could be as low as baseline 7-A

@Vel: I gave Ramesses the draft for Hinako. DK when he'll post so you'll want to wait for a bit if you can.

@Lancelot: Uh....I don't believe I've ever said anything regarding Excalibur ^^;

Also, why are Servants in the MH range of speed, i mean, the "reaction time" of Proto Saber countering the Star of Destruction can't really be used because in the video it clearly detonated (Why didn't the ones that made the calc noticed something so obvious???!!!) and the calc of Enkidu's speed can't be used because he transform himself into a beam of light (as described by the souces, so it's not his physical body moving at that speed) and also Saber could barely react in time to Hrunting arrows (fired by Emiya) that moved at Mach 10 at over 4 kilometers of distance

Escanor998 said:
I already posted above why 7-A wouldn't make much sense, maybe 7-B+ via Karna destroying and melting a plateau with MB(F) ?
You're talking about in that trailer vs Arjuna right? Iapitus looked at it and said the results wouldn't be good.

I mean, it's better to use a feat rather than pure baseless speculation (maybe the cloud feat of Fate/Zero can be used?)

Edit: Dragon, check my blog about the NP scaling problem, there i point out why its not possible to use that as a feat, it was compared to a calamity like a tsunami but the most it did was destroying a 7-A stronghold and even then it's debatable because that's using a 7-A value of the strongest human magecraft thet could take on one of berserker's lives but there is the problem of the 7-A servants, and also the most powerful blasts of the Hanging Gardens (Ex rank magecraft) were stated only to be able to wipe cities

Yeah

"Annihilated half of the Fortress of Millennia and covered an entire battlefield. The attack was compared to a calamity like an earthquake and tsunami"

I don't see how you specifically get 6-C from this.

Don't think I'd want to bother myself being in the 7-A topic, but I've talked with Everlasting on Skype about the scaling for 6-C NP's.

https://www.narutoforums.org/threads/type-moon-nasuverse-tier-list.911658/page-82#post-57328929

^Here, this calc was done by Arjuna releasing Gandiva's fullpower. IIRC, Arjuna normally uses like 10% of his bows power so I take this feat above is where its fullpower might apply. Anyways, Everlasting assumes that Pashupata can still scale to this, which Brahmasta Kundala would as well so we have some 6-C scaling here possibly.

Then we got Spartacus' NP feat and Karna's BK NP that would destroy the Fortress of Millennia...where Excalibur would scale to in turn going by the page.

Or so I assume cuz IDK if Arjuna's feat above was ever taken into consideration before here so meh (shrugs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back