• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Authority Layers (and a little scalling chain).

Makenai, Newendigo i have made some change in the scalling chain, can tell if it's okay or got other prob? (And for amaterasu Makenau cnz you just answer me in pv? As nor Sefar nor Amaterasu is in the scalling chain)

It was not exactly said he more powerful but yeah he tell to not rely in worship,(so zeus should be more powerful than arjuna alter whitout worship) but here we talk arjuna with the worship the fp one.

They actually say that he is more powerful.

For surtr if i go by what tell people in discord(because i don't have read this lb) krish tell that this LB had more chance to win than the one he his(so lb5) and apparently he have a more biggest chain scalling inside his LB etc (i have made them equal now till the time they make their crt when they will talk about that).
I guess you are talking about this:
Ophelia:
...This world belongs to a goddess.
Even if there are less than ten thousand humans here, it is still a pure land ruled by a goddess of old.
Lord Kirschtaria even said it could end up the last Lostbelt left standing...
The fact that a goddess rules it also means it's the perfect place to experiment.
That's why this Lostbelt has so much potential. In fact, it is far more than the sum of its parts.
It says it has the potential to be the last Lostbelt... But Lostbelt 5.2 also makes clear than originally only Atlantis was planned, and that it was due to to Kirsch's insistence that the others were even made. Atlantis is the only one who even flourishes, so I don't think that it implies that Surtr outscales Zeus. The video from before makes clear that Zeus is the strongest threat that they have faced among the Lostbelt bosses at the time.

Gondolf assume that she tell that he's more powerful, Holmes litteraly explain after that even Artemis and Posseidon have this condition to not be able to be weakened, so except if you want to tell that the whole twelve god are stronger than Arjuna alter (which will be false and have even counter feat), the assumption of gondolf should not be take as a value.

I guess you are talking about this:

It says it has the potential to be the last Lostbelt... But Lostbelt 5.2 also makes clear than originally only Atlantis was planned, and that it was due to to Kirsch's insistence that the others were even made. Atlantis is the only one who even flourishes, so I don't think that it implies that Surtr outscales Zeus. The video from before makes clear that Zeus is the strongest threat that they have faced among the Lostbelt bosses at the time.

Doesn't change that Krisch already know the existance of Zeus and his power, but like i tell i will just lake them equal till they do the crt about LB2

I think the main lines as to why Zeus is > Surtr were because:

A. Zeus casual lightning bolts are compared True Form Artemis anti-planet attack/np, which would make it stronger Surtr's NP, meaning that Zeus' casual lightning bolt = Surtr's strongest attack.

B. Going by statements, Surtr was going to destroy the texture of the ages of gods and all that sheez, a feat virtually in line with the White Titan killing all gods, whom LB Zeus defeated after absorbing the authorities of the Twelve Machine Gods (Zeus also continuously upgraded himself after that fight for thousands of years).

Granted, this is mostly from memory, I'm sure someone with enough knowledge could counter some of this, idk.

So have these suggestions been rejected then?

So have these suggestions been rejected then?
no we just rework the scaling chain, only the high-end of the scaling chain seem to have a problem, as i get diffferent scalling for some perso with different people.... So the best idea it just i will remove surtr from the scalling chain for now till lb2 crt is make.

are you okay with that newendigo ?

I'm neutral

Makenai, Blue, Swag, and Strife, the latter without giving much reason, are against it.
makenai i wait for his answer about the change i made, same for blue, swag is just one of the people that was against the fgo/fate extra scalling (so having BB to the base chain) which i can't make a thing about itas it would need is own crt, strife doesn't have explain the prob so i can't help or try to change the scalling chain.

So best if people just tell what should be changed and why etc

Last edited:
It seems like this will not go through then.

It seems like this will not go through then.
well need to see other opinion anyways i think it should be better to be placed in discussion thread as it not to apply something on profile but to talk about just the chain scalling in verse for authority (it's why i change the chain with other tought).

Last edited:
well need to see other opinion anyways i think it should be better to be placed in discussion thread as it not to apply something on profile but to talk about just the chain scalling in verse for authority (it's why i change the chain with other tought).
Can you quickly summarize the arguments and counter arguments brought here please? i'am not knowledgable enough to give my opinion directly

Well, nevermind, i've read most of the part, the scaling can work i guess, i don't see real problems about that

Can you quickly summarize the arguments and counter arguments brought here please? i'am not knowledgable enough to give my opinion directly
the argument on base was ibuki being above zeus that makenai was not okay with because the scaling could have been potencialy be with a % of zeus, so i made the change by scaling zeus above her like he want.

other problem was surtr and zeus scaling, so i just remove surtr till a LB2 crt will be made by people of discord

the problem by swag is original scalling of AP of 2-A between fgo and fate extra(which as now Bb as pratically the base chain) which he not okay, but it would need his proper crt.

and we have the problem with arjuna alter and zeus for Bleu, about a text with goredolf assuming that zeus was more powerful than arjuna alter because don't need worship, but like i tell before it's a thing about the difference of their existence and even god like artemis and posseidon who really lower in the scalling have the same thing than zeus, so it was not about being more powerful.

I am against scaling that uses random statements, with no further proof or context, as a basis. You cannot scale them properly because you don't know how the powers would interact.

As stated before, this sort of scaling is very subjective and not informative, which should be its primary focus. If you wanted to make an actual thread about a possible scaling chain you would have to write a sizeable and coherent text. You would have to know a lot of details from different works, the context behind certain events or statements. To me, this is simply picking the most convenient stuff from Fate to compile some sort of list of who beats who.

Also, why is this even needed? Will this serve as a basis for some future revision and therefore must be done?

I am against scaling that uses random statements, with no further proof or context, as a basis. You cannot scale them properly because you don't know how the powers would interact.

As stated before, this sort of scaling is very subjective and not informative, which should be its primary focus. If you wanted to make an actual thread about a possible scaling chain you would have to write a sizeable and coherent text. You would have to know a lot of details from different works, the context behind certain events or statements. To me, this is simply picking the most convenient stuff from Fate to compile some sort of list of who beats who.

Also, why is this even needed? Will this serve as a basis for some future revision and therefore must be done?
it needed for a thing already made, about authority layer and resistance.

Like i tell it's not about AP scalling but about the scalling chain of authority power, as many people ask for it after the crt about it as it's on the profile.

For the random statement can you tell me which of them you want talk ? it' not by telling just have some random statement so it's bad, be better if you like tell what you want to be develloped
(by ex for the kingprotea/Bb you wanted, we have feat of kingportea overwriting Domina Cronam of Bb when she was mentally sain)

I think some people are confusing this scaling chain for an AP scaling chain then.
i think too, so i re tell it's a disccussion for talking about the scalling chain of authority it's based too on the scaling chain that was except some years ago for tier.
it's not about just telling i don't accept or it's bad but about telling what we should develop, what we can add or remove or change to make it more coherent for the people that want to have the scaling chain.

i mean if your not okay with how the scalling chain of AP was handle some years ago it's normal that you will not be okay with this scalling chain as some thing are based on it. But well if you want to change the scaling chain of AP make your crt about it thx.

Gondolf assume that she tell that he's more powerful, Holmes litteraly explain after that even Artemis and Posseidon have this condition to not be able to be weakened, so except if you want to tell that the whole twelve god are stronger than Arjuna alter (which will be false and have even counter feat), the assumption of gondolf should not be take as a value.
Later we also got that Zeus can shatter the universe from Douman:

リンボ:
銀河、星雲、宇宙をさえ砕く大を振るうモノ。ウラヌスとクロノスの権能さえ貴方のに。

リンボ:
おお、クロノス=クラウンを擁すの大主神!

リンボ:
⸻全能神、ゼウスよ! 此処に!

Which is also said at the intro video that I posted earlier. Seems basically the same feat as Arjuna Alter via Shiva.

Also, Super Karna is weaker than the full composite, but he could face an already weakened God Arjuna thanks to God Arjuna having lost his faith as a Divine Spirit, and Karna having the literal power of friendship.

Later we also got that Zeus can shatter the universe from Douman:

Which is also said at the intro video that I posted earlier. Seems basically the same feat as Arjuna Alter via Shiva.

Also, Super Karna is weaker than the full composite, but he could face an already weakened God Arjuna thanks to God Arjuna having lost his faith as a Divine Spirit, and Karna having the literal power of friendship.
arjuna can destroy and recreate but i know that zeus can shatter the universe.

yeah super karna can only fight a weaker arjuna alter that have lost his faith, do you think it's better to remove super karna for now? or add a weakened arjuna alter and super karna below zeus composite ? (super karna have too the power of two of the three chief god of hindu)

i think too, so i re tell it's a disccussion for talking about the scalling chain of authority it's based too on the scaling chain that was except some years ago for tier.
If we are going merely on Authority (as in which Authorities would override which and scale), shouldn't it be something like this?

Space Isthar (Authority over the Primordial Universe) > Amaterasu (her Authority comes from the Universe, not from the Earth, can override the Moon Cell from Tamamo's ending in CCC) > BB (Composite Earth Mother Goddess, cannot be resisted by anything in the Earth) >= Quirinus (Chief God, can override Zeus' Authority as the head god of the entire Mediterranean Pantheon, also declared Nation Building) >= Lostbelt!Zeus (became the model of all Skyfathers and chief gods, can take over the Authorities of his pantheon) >= Vishnu(God Arjuna (Chief god, can take over other gods) >= Tiamat's (Earth Mother Goddess) >Shiva (Destructor of his universe/texture) > Surtr (Destructor of his Nine Worlds/texture) > basically any other god, coming down to compatibility (Eres would be stronger in the underworld, Gods of war are strong in combat, Odin as the god of magic is supposed to be pretty bullshit from Skadi's mats and the fact that he uses Scathach's runes, etc.)

Honestly, getting a linear scaling chain from this is not easy since there are many different circumstances that change things.

If we are going merely on Authority (as in which Authorities would override which and scale), shouldn't it be something like this?

Space Isthar (Authority over the Primordial Universe) > Amaterasu (her Authority comes from the Universe, not from the Earth, can override the Moon Cell from Tamamo's ending in CCC) > BB (Composite Earth Mother Goddess, cannot be resisted by anything in the Earth) >= Quirinus (Chief God, can override Zeus' Authority as the head god of the entire Mediterranean Pantheon, also declared Nation Building) >= Lostbelt!Zeus (became the model of all Skyfathers and chief gods, can take over the Authorities of his pantheon) >= Vishnu(God Arjuna (Chief god, can take over other gods) >= Tiamat's (Earth Mother Goddess) >Shiva (Destructor of his universe/texture) > Surtr (Destructor of his Nine Worlds/texture) > basically any other god, coming down to compatibility (Eres would be stronger in the underworld, Gods of war are strong in combat, Odin as the god of magic is supposed to be pretty bullshit from Skadi's mats and the fact that he uses Scathach's runes, etc.)

Honestly, getting a linear scaling chain from this is not easy since there are many different circumstances that change things.
i mean not exactly as by ex, space ishtar is by herself three different level of authorirty as she add weakened which limited her authority, galxy one wich allow her authority over a galaxy and space-time fused which had allow authority over the universe.

for authority that affect the universe we have too saver(which authority was able to overcome moon cell authority and are god of universal scale), kama who as became an universe, shiva which isauthority over destruction allow him to destroy the universe, karna armour made by his father who overcome the moon cell authority. etc and arjuna alte should be above zeus if we count only authority, asorbed an entire pantheon>aborb only twelve god

same for BB she have by ex kazuradrop that have absorbed her power+ authorirty+ other power and autority, or kingprotea who was able to overcome her authority and ten crown when she was sane etc.

for the cicurstance it's why they have more key in which by ex ishtar>eresh outside undeworld but eresh inside underworld>ishtar and so we got eresh inside underworld>ishtar>eresh outside underworld (and we have many god of underworld like hades too but eresh is a mid rank god and hades a high one )etc and not much god are with compability and why i have made only those we already know for sure their place (for below space ishtar)for the god of war being stronger it's a thing show by ares to is the second strongest twelve god because his authority is mean for battle, we have already man feat of lower god for the scalling chain, and the circustance is what made a scalling chain like how goku ss1>goku

Last edited:
i mean not exactly as by ex, space ishtar is by herself three different level of authorirty as she add weakened which limited her authority, galxy one wich allow her authority over a galaxy and space-time fused which had allow authority over the universe.
The Sapphire Galaxy and the Primordial Universe were the same thing, unless I'm misremembering things.

asorbed an entire pantheon>aborb only twelve god
Zeus had the Authorities of the Titans too via the Khronos Crown. It gives him the Authorities of Khronos and Uranus. Khronos and the Titan ships were stated to be on a league of their own compared to the Titans, with Zeus being the only ship that could compare or surpass them with his flagship status. Also the Twelve Machine Gods were basically the totality of their pantheon.

same for BB she have by ex kazuradrop that have absorbed her power+ authorirty+ other power and autority, or kingprotea who was able to overcome her authority and ten crown when she was sane etc.
As per the latest chapter of Fox Tail, Kazuradrop still only had a portion of BB's power (was it 90 or 80%, I don't remember). I'm still iffy of putting her above the full-powered BB.

The Sapphire Galaxy and the Primordial Universe were the same thing, unless I'm misremembering things.

Zeus had the Authorities of the Titans too via the Khronos Crown. It gives him the Authorities of Khronos and Uranus. Khronos and the Titan ships were stated to be on a league of their own compared to the Titans, with Zeus being the only ship that could compare or surpass them with his flagship status. Also the Twelve Machine Gods were basically the totality of their pantheon.

As per the latest chapter of Fox Tail, Kazuradrop still only had a portion of BB's power (was it 90 or 80%, I don't remember). I'm still iffy of putting her above the full-powered BB.
thr primordial universe is the ancient universe and spahire galaxy is the renmant of it in the new universe.

he had them in the beginning even in PH it's just his "basic" authority and no many greece god are not art of twelve god but part of greece panthone like pandora, dioscuro, astrea, helios etc, the twelve god are juste the major god. and actually he killed them with hades, ares and posseidon not alone if i remember

kazuradrop have Bb power, Melt power, Passionlip power, and Kingprotea power ( the kingprotea which was alreasy able to overcome Bb authority when being sane), but well we still have saver, karna armor being above moon cell, Arceuid etc

for space ishtar i still prefer to put her below the official 2-A one till a crt is made about her, even tho i think that she need to be higher

I have an issue with the BB scaling here.

The fact were using Foxtail which is drastically different from the CCC Game.

Foxtail manga is what the Game wishes it could be.

And did Foxtail BB even Absorb and became the Mooncell similarly to her CCC variant before the issue with Kazudrop?

I have an issue with the BB scaling here.

The fact were using Foxtail which is drastically different from the CCC Game.

Foxtail manga is what the Game wishes it could be.

And did Foxtail BB even Absorb and became the Mooncell similarly to her CCC variant before the issue with Kazudrop?
yes as sakura five was created after Bb absorb moon cell, she can't create them nor give them the authority of god before that. and foxtail is considered as just a different timeline of CCC

What chapter was that stated?

been a while since i gone through foxtail
i mean Bb can't create the sakura five whitout moon cell nor give them the authority of god as she gain these power after merging with moon cell. it's show in CCC and kazuradrop get ten crown after absorbing Bb which is a ability Bb get after merging with moon cell

i mean Bb can't create the sakura five whitout moon cell nor give them the authority of god as she gain these power after merging with moon cell. it's show in CCC and kazuradrop get ten crown after absorbing Bb which is a ability Bb get after merging with moon cell
I don't like using CCC and Foxtail together.

CCC never had the other 3 alter egos because the budget wouldn't allow for it. thus the entire plot/story was changed with them removed.

I guess you could say this is my opinion because the rules of canoncity on the wiki are pretty lax imo.

+ the entire story in CCC is about 2 BB's. 1 BB that reached and absorbed the Mooncell absorbing it while the other BB is some duplicate of the past that is still trying to reach the Mooncells core. The BB you fight at the end of the game is duplicate BB not the BB that Absorbed the Mooncell.

Rin also states it when talking about the higher dimensional stuff at the very bottom of that paragraph.

I don't like using CCC and Foxtail together.

CCC never had the other 3 alter egos because the budget wouldn't allow for it. thus the entire plot/story was changed with them removed.

+ the entire story in CCC is about 2 BB's. 1 BB that reached and absorbed the Mooncell absorbing it while the other BB is some duplicate of the past that is still trying to reach the Mooncells core. The BB you fight at the end of the game is duplicate BB not the BB that Absorbed the Mooncell.
your obligated Bb don't have these power whitout moon cell and you can't tell that she get these power from nowhere in fortail it's not that hard. anyways n chaoter 16 of foxtail, sconde BB (which is created by kazuradrop) is able tu use ten crwon and specifycally tell that it's the power to use moon cell as medium (which only merged BB can do)

Actually their never appear but their are mentionned in CCC so what the prob and foxtail is cannon to CCC so i mean you not accepting it will not vhange the thing?

the BB in the end is the one that have merged with Moon cell she like litteraly get "demerged" after we defeat her because she lose cotrol over Moon cell, and in first we litteraly need CcC mystic code to defeat her ten crown which is a power she get only when merged with Moon cell.

"BB :: That power — It’s the same rank as mine. — How wretched.

Gilgamesh :: Indeed. A king should never show his true form, even unto his death. However, my mongrel wagered her life to bring these rites to the attention of the crown. If I do not answer her call, who will. If the malice covering this place belongs to all the world, that’s most convenient. Listen carefully, all beings. This woman is my contractor. Consider harming Hakuno Kishinami without my permission impossible from now unto eternity!

BB :: …You go so far to keep clinging to her. Humans are indeed unnecessary. [Static, her eyes clear again.] …Because I swore, to protect her. That’s right. This Moon Cell exists, to defend. Ah — but, what was, I — planning to, pro, tect— [Static, back to red.] I will erase you here, and mankind’s future will be decided. Disappear. Leave no remains. Leave no trace. Leave no words for regret. Leave no room for sympathy. That is what you deserve.

Gilgamesh :: The one who will decide that is neither you nor I. Rather it is a single fool who has come this far. Let’s go, Master. Use all I have however you desire, and fight however it pleases you. Words are no longer necessary. With our powers, we will strike down this new-made god. It may be the first god-slaying since the days of legend!

The consensus of this place. BB…the will of the Moon Cell becomes a tangible killing intent and strikes me. I look right back at that hostility."

[We begin such against BB (Moon Cancer/Game Master). In the beginning of the battle, BB asks Gilgamesh if they aren’t the same sort of being, which he laughs at and says they’re only the same in that they both watch humanity, but BB/the Moon Cell analyzes human events, while Gilgamesh enjoys them. This fight, as tends to happen, was not hard after doing the bonus bosses. I didn’t get to see her Noble Phantasm. On defeat, BB screams and falls to her knees.]

Unknown speaker :: Cessation of system irregularity has been confirmed. Rebooting. Disposing of the Sakura System as the source of the aberration. Searching for valid Sakura System — Found. Connecting. Moon Cell restart — completed. Beginning intervention with humanity previously frozen by the Sakura System. With the previous interference of the Sakura System removed, progress speed has increased by 20%. It is estimated that the length of time until the fall of civilization will be reduced to five days.

Gilgamesh :: What is this?! BB was stopping the Moon Cell, that’s all well and good, I knew that already! But why is it restarting!?

What the hell is happening? BB has been defeated. Her connection with the Moon Cell has been cut off. So why won’t the Moon Cell stop trying to wipe out humanity?! It’s just like — I have to conclude that BB was stopping the Moon Cell from going berserk…!

seriosuly show me the feat for the two BB and the we fight the non merged one...

Last edited:
but anyways this still have nothing to with the post as he just a problem you have with some scalling... can we just stop divagate in other thing, like i tell before if you not happy with how CcC and foctail pls just make a crt

your obligated Bb don't have these power whitout moon cell and you can't tell that she get these power from nowhere in fortail it's not that hard.

actually their never appear but their are mentionned in CCC so what the prob and foxtail is cannon to CCC so i mean you not accepting it will not vhange the thing?

the BB in the end is the one that have merged with Moon cell she like litteraly get "demerged" after we defeat her because she lose cotrol over Moon cell

seriosuly show me the feat for the two BB and the we fight the non merged one...
Rin :: On the other hand, the laws of the recorded universe are different. The perception of the recorded universe is over many dimensions…think of it as a higher dimensional existence. From this higher dimension, the third dimension looks like a flat scroll. Er, if the three-dimensional world is a world drawn in a book, and then if you jumped inside the book and came out outside the book, something like that? And then you’re able to look down on any point in your past, present, and future from when you were inside the book, as a record — that’s the higher dimensional perspective. You get it? Under these circumstances, all time inside the book becomes equivalent. Since you can always turn to whatever time you want to. There’s no past or future. It’s the same as that. This is imaginary number space, a higher dimensional information space made from light. The far side of the moon is fundamentally operated according to the laws of the recorded universe, not the observed universe. We are foreign bodies…no, guests. Creatures of the the observed universe that have been thrown into the recorded universe. Whereas the Moon Cell’s Core is a concurrent world simulator where all possibilities are calculated and the past, present, and future all exist at the same time. In other words, it belongs to the recorded universe. BB has become that Moon Cell. She’s obtained a higher dimensional perspective. So — BB can handle the past and the future simultaneously. The moment BB reached the core, she obtained the power to select and determine the future. The Moon Cell, when used to be only the eyes of god, by combining with the AI BB, has become the brain of god. I don’t know how many hours in the future it is, but at any rate BB has reached the Moon Cell. That fact alone is completely immovable. Having thus become a being of the recorded universe, BB, able to make things true retroactively, became aware of “this present moment.” …your head gets mixed up thinking about it though. So as soon as she became the Moon Cell, BB was able to convey “this present moment” even to her past self. …So, BB knew from the beginning. That no matter what we wouldn’t make it in time.

Cursed Cutting Crater: Spirit Particle Fabricated Trap. The formal name of this stage. This place, which used to be only an imaginary number space for storing malignant information, was established as real number space in past, present, and future, by the fact of BB’s arrival at the Moon Cell Core. By her hands it was reconstructed as “the far side of the moon,” where Masters can exist.

Sakura :: Seeing Miss Rin and Miss Rani feeling down, and seeing you force yourself to smile, it’s hard for me to watch. …I can understand how you all feel. All our battles so far were useless…we had lost from the start. No matter what we tried, the possibility of catching up with BB was zero. That’s why BB was so unconcerned, and even the Sakura Labyrinth was only a side show to make all of you suffer… Sakura’s entirely right. It’s frustrating, but we weren’t even enemies to BB. I remember what BB said when we fought her. “The world has long since been my toy.” At that point, BB knew that she would reach the Core.

Julius :: The security on the Moon Cell’s core is strong. It’s a place that only the victor of the Holy Grail War can enter. That’s why BB made the Sakura Labyrinth disguised as an arena. Because as an arena, it would be able to connect to the core like a legitimate pathway. It becomes the only path that can reach the core. Which means she was making the Labyrinth extended deeper regardless of how all of you traversed it. The Labyrinth exists in order to penetrate the depths of the moon. So before that —

BB :: That’s it! Shapeshifter, destroy the traitor and that gate!

Rani :: At the present time BB has seized 90% of the Moon Cell. It appears that all she still needs to do is bring down the core. In addition, the Labyrinth has expanded to eighteen floors. The Sentinels are unclear, though one of them is likely an Alter Ego.

So there are six new floors to the Labyrinth. That should require two Sentinels, but not a lot of candidates are coming to mind. Nevertheless, that’s just our usual business. No matter who our opponent is, we have to defeat them and continue through the Labyrinth.

Rin :: As expected of a pro at dealing with the unexpected. You look like you’re on top of this. …I’ll be counting on you.

Rani :: May I? Though the results of Seven-Later are a problem, I’m also interested what state BB will be in after this. Having reached the Moon Cell core, this time she must intend to fuse with the Moon Cell. It will be different from the corrosion she’s performed thus far. When she makes her observation/calculation circuits and values equal to those of the Moon Cell, will BB be able to maintain her normal thought routines? Even if she can maintain them, it’s clear that her base personality will be overwritten. While in control of only the far side of the moon, she is able to exist as herself, as she is. But if her control extends to the entire Moon Cell…she must have noticed the largest problem there, but…

Rin :: What do you mean? There’s a high chance of BB destroying herself, is that it?

Rani :: At present. However, the program she initiated will not stop. Even if BB understands this, the situation remains the same.

Rin :: …either way, if we don’t stop her before she gets to the Moon Cell core, it’ll be bad news.

Rani :: You’re correct. The “end of the Labyrinth” did in fact lie beyond the wall I was imprisoned in. But that “end” has changed into another, yet deeper layer. BB has caused additions to be made to the Labyrinth. I would conjecture that the place that Hakuno saw was a kind of drill part BB is using to dig to the SE.RA.PH, or rather, the near side of the moon. Foreseeing that my wall would be breached, she must have begun construct additions to the Labyrinth.

1. The BB their chasing still hasn't reached the Mooncells core
  2. That BB needs to use the Labyrinth to reach the Mooncells core
  3. Turns out BB fully absorbed the Mooncell and became the actual Mooncell and thus control the Multiverse and communicate to all her parallels universe selves and even change the structure of the Mooncell in those worlds. Hence how the sakura labyrinth was created.

Yes this does concern the Authority scaling chain for Kazu

The BB their chasing still hasn't reached the Mooncells core

That BB needs to use the Labyrinth to reach the Mooncells core

Turns out BB fully absorbed the Mooncell and became the actual Mooncell and thus control the Multiverse and communicate to all her parallels universe selves and even change the structure of the Mooncell in those worlds. Hence how the sakura labyrinth was created.

Yes this does concern the Authority scaling chain for Kazu
you confond thing here lol, the bb don't have reached moon cell is in the beggning, she reach it in end of the midway of the game, she merged with it, create the sakura five, got ten crown, and mother earth authotity,and after we discover it, we find after that we can't affect her because ten crown (new authotity she got), we need to create the CCC mystic code based on ten crown to counter her authority she got with moon cell, and after we defeat her, stoping her connection with moon cell + got other problem

l show the text that happen before the final fight with CCC thing.

aand i litteraly show you the text of the finnal battle, she had moon cell, and she lost connection to it in the end. you got some prob with chronologie, we fight Bb multiple time in the game.

[We begin such against BB (Moon Cancer/Game Master). In the beginning of the battle, BB asks Gilgamesh if they aren’t the same sort of being, which he laughs at and says they’re only the same in that they both watch humanity, but BB/the Moon Cell analyzes human events, while Gilgamesh enjoys them. This fight, as tends to happen, was not hard after doing the bonus bosses. I didn’t get to see her Noble Phantasm. On defeat, BB screams and falls to her knees.]

Unknown speaker :: Cessation of system irregularity has been confirmed. Rebooting. Disposing of the Sakura System as the source of the aberration. Searching for valid Sakura System — Found. Connecting. Moon Cell restart — completed. Beginning intervention with humanity previously frozen by the Sakura System. With the previous interference of the Sakura System removed, progress speed has increased by 20%. It is estimated that the length of time until the fall of civilization will be reduced to five days.

Gilgamesh :: What is this?! BB was stopping the Moon Cell, that’s all well and good, I knew that already! But why is it restarting!?

What the hell is happening? BB has been defeated. Her connection with the Moon Cell has been cut off. So why won’t the Moon Cell stop trying to wipe out humanity?! It’s just like — I have to conclude that BB was stopping the Moon Cell from going berserk…!

this does not concer here directly foxtail is cannon to CCC, foxtail have sakura five, ten crown and sakura maze(labyrinth) so it's obligatory mean that the BB absorbed is the Bb with moon cell as 2nd Bb (created by kazuradrop) got some control over moon cell and got ten crown with that. (kazuradrop too).

if yu ahd problem with how is kazuradrop rated in her profil its' need his own crt

Last edited:
That would literally contradict Rin statements when she goes on the spew about higher dimensions, and the many repeating redundant statements about how she has always been at the Core of the Mooncell.

and Kazudrop gets her authority through BB so it kind of does concern her on the scaling chain.

but if you insist on another CRT to be made then so be it. I'll make a new one in the future whenever I have time to get around to it.

That would literally contradict Rin statements when she goes on the spew about higher dimensions, and the many repeating redundant statements about how she has always been at the Core of the Mooncell.

and Kazudrop gets her authority through BB so it kind of does concern her on the scaling chain.

but if you insist on another CRT to be made then so be it. I'll make a new one in the future whenever I have time to get around to it.
I mean yeah if this change that will modify some thing but you need to get accept this change it's that i wanted to talk about

It's not 10% ibuki i have forgot the "," for better comprehension, i have asked where do you come from with the comparison of 10% zeus for ibuki when the mc already know 35% of zeus and even if it was 10% zeus, it will not change much as ibuki is one of the head of yorochi And that ibuki have do it casually + that this ibuki was still in a servant saint graph.
MC fought Zeus in 35% form but the one that create the energy pressure is the Zeus prior to his Machine body i.e. his human form (10%) although i've said it multiple times that Zeus keep his power at 10% all the time in order to maintain Olympus.

Except the "we" is for the ancient god not specifically Amaterasu (and amaterasu don't appear in extella so why you tell it's her that tell that?) and it's sill contradict what tell Tamamo + that Tamamo is already able to damage sefar
Amaterasu herself said "(watakushitachi)we lost to the white titan" your argument is too forced and speculative. Tamamo could injure Sefar and what? Karna killed Sefar on Extella, also Amaterasu is not in Extella she is in CCC.

makenai i wait for his answer about the change i made, same for blue, swag is just one of the people that was against the fgo/fate extra scalling (so having BB to the base chain) which i can't make a thing about itas it would need is own crt, strife doesn't have explain the prob so i can't help or try to change the scalling chain.

So best if people just tell what should be changed and why etc
IMO the top Gods of each phanteon should be put on the same level. I don't even know why people put Amaterasu above Zeus while both are the top Gods of their phanteon and have equal feats.

Shiva's trishula when its power was limited/greatly reduced could make a Beast like Kama/Mara scream in pain and almost killed her, leaving her on the verge of death.

Zeus could kill Sefar who ended many phanteon.

Amaterasu being a threat equal to Goetia.

Mesopotamian top Gods could seal Beast like Tiamat in Imaginary Number Space.

IMO they're on par with each other.

Last edited:
It seems like there is too much well-informed disagreement here for this revision to be accepted.

We should preferably close this thread.

Back