• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Narutoverse Scaling: Kazekage Rescue Mission - Pain's Assault arcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might be helpful to put together one of those "Character list blogs" like I'm doing for the Bleach revisions.

Just list the relevant characters from these arcs in a blog post with their current justifications/keys and we can more easily determine who needs to be updated and who could stay the same.

No. If that's true then when Naruto makes a bajillion clones to fight Kaguya (or basically any other villain who Naruto tried to fight with gigantic amounts of clones) none of it would have actually hurt her.
None of the clones actually hurt or harmed kaguya in the whole fight.

It's been already explained the concept and fundamental of shadow clones

This is not head canon but a fact from canon material. Chakra = power

Owning a certain amount of chakra does not mean you're weaker.
Even if they had 500 chakra points, they use 1 to punch, 4 to rasengan, 12 to rasenshuriken, and so on.
Thats why i say the clones have similar if not = AP to tje user after the user creates tje clones.

How they use the chakra is a whole another discussion

For a while, I didn't even consider KCM2 a boost from KCM1 since nobody could prove it was, and I couldn't find any notable feats (slapping the non exploded bijuudamas didn't fit since no one could quantify a non exploded bijuudama).

But yeah, having access to more chakra or less chakra doesn't boost or drop AP. That's why Naruto regularly has 100x more chakra than Kakashi but they scale to each other.
Kurama mode is stronger because naruto undid the seal and now has access to all of kyuubi chakra instead of the amount he stole

Kyuubi chakra > amount he stole

Databook 4 confirms SO6P mode has more chakra than kurmaa mode and is stronger

Page 310

Ninjutsu, Senjutsu - Sage of Six Paths Mode
No rank, no range, offensive, defensive, supplementary
Users: Naruto Uzumaki

⬅ The floating ability used by the Sage of Six Paths is also almost mastered unconsciously by this technique's user.

From the ancestor of shinobi, a divine state is gifted, touching the principles of all creation, commanding all things in nature

The qualities for obtaining this technique are strict studying and using a small gist in chakra kneading sensibility. An iron faith to face any hardship and the guts to never give up. Furthermore, the returning incarnation and fate's guidance ― this power is granted by the Sage of Six Paths only to someone who holds those. Those who activate the technique come to understand the flow of all life, gain a deep insight at the world's origins and are able to apply it on interacting allies without changing the way of things. This technique isn't something shinobi choose to experience. It is a technique that chooses shinobi.

➡ Kicking the "Truth-Seeking Ball"! Exceeding the Kurama Mode, a feat accomplished by a huge chakra.

⬅The reaction speed is not less than equal to Madara, who had turned into the Ten-Tails' jinchuriki. The sensing ability has also risen!!

The difference between kakashi and naruto was because kakashi has high level of chakra control while naruto doesn't and waste unnesccary amount of chakra to do jutsu

Part 1 explained this

It should at least scale to KN0 Naruto since he one shot Itachi's clone I believe, and base Naruto post-FRS training. Not sure about BoS base Naruto though.

Maybe Neji as well? iirc he broke out of 30% Kisame's Water Imprisonment ball, and beat his water clones.
we can probably back-scale base naruto from kn0? asking since kakashi state that kurama chakra(without cloak) amp him atleast 3x

Did an agreement get reached for scaling base naruto? I may have just missed it or forgotten given the size of these past two threads lol

It might be helpful to put together one of those "Character list blogs" like I'm doing for the Bleach revisions.

Just list the relevant characters from these arcs in a blog post with their current justifications/keys and we can more easily determine who needs to be updated and who could stay the same.
I think someone should do this. It'll help us organize things better and know what changes need to be made.
I could try to do it later, but I'm still not used to the new source code and it might take me a while. If someone can do it faster it'll be a great help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back