• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Narutoverse Scaling: Kazekage Rescue Mission - Pain's Assault arcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just leave BoS Base Naruto at 7-C until we get a calc that we can scale him too, goodness gracious
It's not just about Naruto anymore. Not having the Kisame calc means we need to find something new for everyone else as well.

Then just use the Gaara calc or just use the Kisame one then, unless the calc is that crappy that we cant use it
We can't use it because it was wrong. And we can't use Gaara either. The Gaara stuff was discussed at length, I have no idea how you missed it.

My suggestion was make a list of all the relevant characters and their current statistics / justifications.

And also make a list of all existing calcs and new calcs.

And then we'd have a lot easier time of listing our conclusons when we reach them.

All staff members:

What are the conclusions here?

@Antvasima; no conclusions as of yet. I've made a couple of suggestions just above for how we could focus the revisions.

Thank you.

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion. Alternately, a staff member can use the @Username notification system.

Is anyone else not getting email notifications for threads anymore?

Also reading through those justifications are re-reading a bunch of chapters shows just how bad the current justifications are lmao
I get notifications but they go to my spam since I get so much.

Someone said that in the first thread, but they came off rude so we didn't note it. But i agree, the justifications for these characters are horrible. It's all based off of assumptions and headcanon. There's no reason why I read 6 whole arcs of a manga in 3 days just for powerscaling.

P.S. whoever was involved in the One Piece threads, I applaud you. One Piece is my favorite verse and I'm happy to see that their scaling isn't even near this bad.

Konan and Obito’s justifications especially.

Konan matching Jiraiya’s Flame Bullet was anime-only and Obito didn’t really “fight evenly” with Minato, he survived a single Rasengan (and his body was like melting afterwards) and never actually traded blows with him. (and even if he did, there’d be no reason for him to have a Town level statistic at all)

Well, I guess we should find who out of that group has a quantifiable feat/calc.

@M3X, @Jvando and @Wrath_Of_Itachi are working on some potential calcs that could help us immensely if they yield good results.

In the meantime, I think I'd like to lay out my suggestion for how Naruto's profile should probably be formatted and how we should handle his scaling chronologically.

I know a few of us already suggested that we split his profile up with a Pre-War arc profile and a War arc to EoS profile. I think this is a good idea to avoid MASSIVE cluttering, and it should make the profile organised, easy to digest, and aesthetically pleasing.

So here's my proposal in more detail.
His Keys should probably look something like this for his Pre-War arc profile.

Base (Akatsuki Suppression arc-Pain arc) | Kyuubi Chakra Enhanced | Sage Mode

A-1
in Base, A-2 With Rasenshuriken (maybe Odama Rasengan will get a separate rating as well depending on how the discussion goes) | B-1 in KN0, B-2 in KN4, B-3 in KN6 | C-1 in Sage Mode

Now, I'm sure some of you are wondering why his Base form key only covers his Kakuzu arc to Pain arc selves. The answer is, as we've clearly discovered in this thread lol, that BoS base Naruto is more or less featless. He heavily relied on his Kyuubi forms and has no concrete points of references to properly scale him. As such, I think we should just skip him and stop wasting our time IMHO. He has more relevant feats later on, so let's just focus on those.

This basically ensures that we can move on from this long winded discussion about BoS base Naruto and simply focus on scaling the other characters, and more relevant versions of Naruto, as soon as the corrected calcs come around.

We can save discussing Naruto further for later in the thread, or even his own thread later, but if you're curious what his War Arc profile would look like, it'd probably be something like this.

Base (assuming he has feats that are different from his previous self, which would warrant a key) | Kyuubi Chakra Mode | Bijuu Mode | Bijuu Sage Mode | Six Paths Sage Mode

Some of these forms can obviously be fused into one key, and we can add or remove more keys/forms depending on our needs. But alas, discussing this in detail will probably come later.

So what do you think guys?

@M3X, @Jvando and @Wrath_Of_Itachi are working on some potential calcs that could help us immensely if they yield good results.

In the meantime, I think I'd like to lay out my suggestion for how Naruto's profile should probably be formatted and how we should handle his scaling chronologically.

I know a few of us already suggested that we split his profile up with a Pre-War arc profile and a War arc to EoS profile. I think this is a good idea to avoid MASSIVE cluttering, and it should make the profile organised, easy to digest, and aesthetically pleasing.

So here's my proposal in more detail.
His Keys should probably look something like this for his Pre-War arc profile.

Base (Akatsuki Suppression arc-Pain arc) | Kyuubi Chakra Enhanced | Sage Mode

A-1
in Base, A-2 With Rasenshuriken (maybe Odama Rasengan will get a separate rating as well depending on how the discussion goes) | B-1 in KN0, B-2 in KN4, B-3 in KN6 | C-1 in Sage Mode

Now, I'm sure some of you are wondering why his Base form key only covers his Kakuzu arc to Pain arc selves. The answer is, as we've clearly discovered in this thread lol, that BoS base Naruto is more or less featless. He heavily relied on his Kyuubi forms and has no concrete points of references to properly scale him. As such, I think we should just skip him and stop wasting our time IMHO. He has more relevant feats later on, so let's just focus on those.

This basically ensures that we can move on from this long winded discussion about BoS base Naruto and simply focus on scaling the other characters, and more relevant versions of Naruto, as soon as the corrected calcs come around.

We can save discussing Naruto further for later in the thread, or even his own thread later, but if you're curious what his War Arc profile would look like, it'd probably be something like this.

Base (assuming he has feats that are different from his previous self, which would warrant a key) | Kyuubi Chakra Mode | Bijuu Mode | Bijuu Sage Mode | Six Paths Sage Mode

Some of these forms can obviously be fused into one key, and we can add or remove more keys/forms depending on our needs. But alas, discussing this in detail will probably come later.

So what do you think guys?
It's better than nothing.

Well, depending on how you interpret the statements, Naruto’s base could have gotten stronger from the Akatsuki Suppression - Pain Arc and actually has some scaling (blocking Pain’s attacks, being stated to surpass Kakashi and Minato).

I'm a bit unsure about Naruto surpassing Minato in base (without the FRS) because Minato scales to Ay, and I really don't think base Naruto can do anything against Ay lol.

Kakashi and low end Pain might work though

Imma be honest, part of me still stands on the fact that there's no difference in strength between tails from version 2, but that doesn't matter right now.

Base (Akatsuki Suppression arc-Pain arc) | Kurama Influence | Version 1 | Sage Mode | Version 2

Base (Fourth Great Ninja War)
| Sage Mode (War Arc) | Nine Tails Chakra Mode (KCM1) | Kurama Mode (KCM2) | Tailed Beast Mode | Sage Kurama Mode | Sage Tailed Beast Mode | Six Paths Sage Mode | Tailed Beast Mode | Base (Final Valley)

We can discuss the myriad of keys for the war arc, but I think we should just work off of this.

If we don't find any calcs good to use, we can still work off of pre timeskip scaling, since we still don't have a place for base Naruto.

I don't think his base in the Final Valley needs a key, but the rest of it looks fine.

Imma be honest, part of me still stands on the fact that there's no difference in strength between tails from version 2, but that doesn't matter right now.

Base (Akatsuki Suppression arc-Pain arc) | Kurama Influence | Version 1 | Sage Mode | Version 2

| Sage Mode (War Arc) | Nine Tails Chakra Mode (KCM1) | Kurama Mode (KCM2) | Tailed Beast Mode | Sage Kurama Mode | Sage Tailed Beast Mode | Six Paths Sage Mode | Tailed Beast Mode | Base (Final Valley)

We can discuss the myriad of keys for the war arc, but I think we should just work off of this.

If we don't find any calcs good to use, we can still work off of pre timeskip scaling, since we still don't have a place for base Naruto.
I think you gave him a bit too many keys here imo, but we can get to that discussion later.

delete this

His regular rasengan while super injured and using the remaining chakra of the other half of Kurama destroyed the final valley even more than the explosion w/ the indras arrow, along w/ Sasuke's amaterasu'd chidori. Probably an enhancement of Six Paths chakra, but I accidentally got us off track.

So the plan that I'm seeing so far is
  1. We get new calcs
  2. We scale off of pre timeskip
And I put all of those keys since Naruto throughout the war arc gets a boost left and right, and he has too many feats in too many different modes that it makes no sense for him to just be stuck in 1 mode, since Naruto is the branch of scaling for so much of the war arc's characters.

I'm a bit unsure about Naruto surpassing Minato in base (without the FRS) because Minato scales to Ay, and I really don't think base Naruto can do anything against Ay lol.

Kakashi and low end Pain might work though
I think we agreed in the last thread not to scale base Minato to Raikage A.

Well, let's get down to business shall we?

Leaving Naruto aside for the time being, let's start creating a scaling chain for the characters without bothering with calcs and ratings for the time being.

I'll try to start us off with a basic chain, and we can expand upon it as we go along.

Sakura (Scales to Sasori's puppets for shattering the Hiruko and 3rd Kazekage puppets)

Sasori (Can harm Sakura with his puppets, and is stated to be stronger than Deidara)

Neji (Broke out of 30% Kisame's Water Imprisonment Ball and defeated his Water clones)

Sasuke (Casually defeated Team 7, restricted Juugo and Suigetsu, stated to be far stronger than KN3 Naruto, and fought Sick Itachi, albeit Itachi was holding back)

Kakashi (Fought Hidan and Kakuzu. Kept up with 30% Itachi)

something like this perhaps? And then we expand upon it.

Last edited:
Sick Oro wouldn’t be stronger than CS2 Sasuke, but Prime Oro would be.

Also Oro only staggered KN4 with a punch, he didn’t actually damage him iirc.

Yes, I think Sick Oro should just scale an unquantifiable amount above KN0 Naruto, maybe KN3.

I think we could do Sick Oro the way I had him my sandbox before we started from scratch, ‘At least [insert jōnin tier here], possibly [insert KN4 tier here].’

Well, let's get down to business shall we?

Leaving Naruto aside for the time being, let's start creating a scaling chain for the characters without bothering with calcs and ratings for the time being.

I'll try to start us off with a basic chain, and we can expand upon it as we go along.

Sakura (Scales to Sasori's puppets for shattering the Hiruko and 3rd Kazekage puppets)

Sasori (Can harm Sakura with his puppets, and is stated to be stronger than Deidara)

Neji (Broke out of 30% Kisame's Water Imprisonment Ball and defeated his Water clones)

Sasuke (Casually defeated Team 7, restricted Juugo and Suigetsu, stated to be far stronger than KN3 Naruto, and fought Sick Itachi, albeit Itachi was holding back)

Kakashi (Fought Hidan and Kakuzu. Kept up with 30% Itachi)

something like this perhaps? And then we expand upon it.
I still have issues w/ the Sasori > Deidara thing, but idm.

Adding on to this (Pain is in Tale of Jiraiya, which is before the FBBB arc, so it works)

All the Sannin scale to each other

Pain ≥ Sage Mode (10x+ Base) Jiraiya

Obito blocked Suigetsu's sword with his bare arm. Suigetsu has feats of colliding with Jugo's fist, the same fist that socked Killer B & blocked Darui's blade. Yall can do the scaling off of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back