• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto's oxygen is a lie

I think the Staff members don't read all the comments before giving an verdict. I repeat: NO ONE GETS THIS ABILITY BY BEING ON THE MOON. I looked at the profiles of the characters that were there and NO ONE has this ability listed. The justifications for Naruto and ootsutsukis are fair, they have feats of surviving in space, it has nothing to do with being on the surface of the moon.

I think the Staff members don't read all the comments before giving an verdict. I repeat: NO ONE GETS THIS ABILITY BY BEING ON THE MOON. I looked at the profiles of the characters that were there and NO ONE has this ability listed. The justifications for Naruto and ootsutsukis are fair, they have feats of surviving in space, it has nothing to do with being on the surface of the moon.
Chill, bucko. Only said I agree with the moon thing if it's used as justification. If not, then simply carry on.

It looks like Kurama's chakra just brought Naruto back to consciousness after he passed out from oxygen deprivation. There's no evidence that Kurama is supplying him with air or that he's breathing without air. I agree with op.

trxAgVS.png

EPILOGUE Somewhere on an unidentified world. Its doomed sun burned red, spitting synchrotron radiation with each death rattle, bathing its russet-colored terrain in the brilliant hues of an aurora. In the heart of a ruined metropolis brimming with countless corpses, a small figure dressed in nobleman's finery, veil unsullied by even a mote of dust, sat atop a massive tree stump and gnawed upon something. At first glance he appeared to be a handsome youth, but he wore a ruthless expression that oozed malice and vile cunning, and from his head grew a pair of horns that curved forward, dispelling any notion that he was human. Both of his eyes were white -- Byakugan. "Hmm... For a world with such a low civilization level, I suppose the fruit was adequate." The prize he had seized was the Divine Tree that had grown in these lands... now cruelly cut down and bereft of its fruit. For no other reason than to "harvest" it, this world, and those who dwelled upon it, had been effortlessly destroyed. "So, how did it go?" With his back still turned, the silhouette of a stout man emerged from a spacetime ninjutsu behind him... Garbed in clothing of a similar design, with a single thick horn protruding from his skull and the bearded face of a giant, he replied with a voice like ice. "In Kaguya's world, I observed significant tears. The space curvature has broken 16." "Oh? We were supposed to wait to harvest that world..." The smaller individual answered without a hint of emotion. He didn't even turn around. "Right. If the space curvature exceeds ten, law dictates that we must immediately report it to the clan as an abnormality." The giant stood at attention and nodded respectfully. It was obvious which of the two was in command, despite their respective ages; perhaps there was more to them than met the eye. "For her to neglect her duties... That would mean that she has either chosen to disobey the clan, or..." It was hard to fathom, but could she have been overthrown and destroyed by inferior lifeforms? Normally such a thing would be impossible... However, if it were true, he imagined that it would make for an "exceptionally interesting" situation. Unlike this pitiful heap, such a planet might have an abundance of ripe chakra truly worthy of being eaten. "Kinshiki, make preperations to depart." "As you wish, Lord Momoshiki." Twisting his mouth wickedly, he who devours chakra -- nay, he who devours worlds -- rose to his feet. * * * The day of that clash draws near. For now, his father's true greatness, and the burden of his heavy fate... these are things the boy is unaware of. However, regardless of the hardships he may face, with the Will of Fire that dwells in his eyes, like the shining sun, he will light the way to his future... with his friends, together. For this... is his story.
Yea This

Back