• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto's small black balls downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I can tell, that's only being used for the "Neutral" votes and there are none of them in the OP.

But I do agree that the word "coward" should be removed from the OP, even though it was intended as a joke.
do you still hold the same stance considering Naruto's space-time manipulation comes from Six Paths Senjutsu a key component of the TSO?

it could be that the user needs to actively have them resist space-time manipulation and that it's a not passive ability of the TSO.

This is what it is labeled as on the profiles.

But with the scans in this thread it proves the statement used to grant it power nullification false.
EjhPRER.png

That all ninjutsu are being nulled since it can't null space time ninjutsu even with the tsbs having "space-time manip". TSBs still have power nullification it should just be called limited since it has a weakness that isn't just natural energy.

Though I'm curious if this would mess with TSB's EE since the EE is listed as the following.

Edit: There is also Guy bending them when attacking Madara.
It also doesn't null ftg another space-time ninjustu

The TSO scaling to the ETSO is a no for me.

The TSO either have Space-Time Manip (Limited or full on) for interacting with Limbo Clones or just scales to SPSM Naruto due to being of his Chakra

The Power Null stuff is either it just gets noted in their Weakness Section or gets Limited

The TSO scaling to the ETSO is a no for me.

The TSO either have Space-Time Manip (Limited or full on) for interacting with Limbo Clones or just scales to SPSM Naruto due to being of his Chakra

The Power Null stuff is either it just gets noted in their Weakness Section or gets Limited
I mean limbos arent said to be in another space-time. Just another world. They function more like ghost

I think this could also just go into weaknesses for Truth Seeking orbs or dismissed as anti-feat, but limited power null seems fine as well

Potential Space-Time manipulation should go for sure though..

Their actually stated to be ghost in the databooks. Consistent with the fact ghost in naruto are stated immune to physical attacks like limbo
It doesn't once say the reason they can't be interacted with is because they are ghosts. Stop omitting stuff just so you can present a false narrative. What the databook says is:
輪墓・辺獄
Limbo・Border Jail
忍術,血継限界
Ninjutsu, Kekkei Genkai
攻, 防, 補, 近
Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary, Close Range
使用者: うちはマダラ
Users: Madara Uchiha
感知不能なる幻像を以て敵の虚を突き破滅へと誘う
Invite the unprepared enemy to ruin with an undetectable phantom
''輪廻眼''を持つ者だけが介入を許される、この世に隣接しながらも最も遠い世界...。その空間に生じた[影]は、何人に気づかれることなく現の世に関わることが可能だ。''輪廻眼''を持つ術者とほぼ同等の能力を誇り、なおかつ不可視の堅調たる写し身...。対峙する者からすれば、反撃不能の抗う術無き大敵である。
Those with the "Rinnegan" are allowed to intervene with this distant world, adjacent to this world...The [SHADOW] generated in that space can interact with the actual world without being perceived by any number of people. Boasting almost equivalent abilities as the user possessing the "Rinnegan", it's a invisible strong duplicate...。From the point of view of a person squaring off against it, it's a great enemy to fight against, with no possible counterattack.
➙姿を視認できるのは、''輪廻眼''の持ち主のみ。
➙Only the owner of a "Rinnegan" can see the figure.
↑両目の''輪廻眼''が揃う時、影の数は四に至る。
↑When the "Rinnegan" of both eyes are assembled, the number of shadows reaches four. **
➙術者に寄りそい敵を排除する影。ただし、実体化できる時間には限りがある。**
➙A shadow that stands close to it's user and eliminates enemies. However, there's a limit for the time that it can be materialized.
The word "ghost" (in this case phantom) is only used once and never even once specifically stated to be the reason they can't be interacted with

It’s specifically stated Six Paths Senjutsu is what allowed the Limbo’s to be touched. Not exclusively TSB’s. We’re not ignoring this, right?

Also, quite literally the only thing different from the ETSB and Regular TSB is the Size and Power Contained. So I’m hyper curious what people mean when they say the TSB shouldn’t scale from the ETSB… It’s literally the SAME jutsu but on a smaller scale.

It’s specifically stated Six Paths Senjutsu is what allowed the Limbo’s to be touched. Not exclusively TSB’s. We’re not ignoring this, right?

Also, quite literally the only thing different from the ETSB and Regular TSB is the Size and Power Contained. So I’m hyper curious what people mean when they say the TSB shouldn’t scale from the ETSB… It’s literally the SAME jutsu but on a smaller scale.
That last paragraph i agree with you on. Nobody has really differentiated the 2

Guys can we not derail with Limbo being ghost or not in this thread. Go to the naruto-boruto general or make a crt for it?

Actually you might be right

Naruto manage to hit Madara's limbo with his staff that is actually a goudoudama with a different shape
iu0a4if50p981.jpg

main-qimg-c16442e97d974243f4bba95a557a22c1-lq

I guess kamui just works in a completely different way
This is no different from Sakura's punch also hitting a Limbo, there's no evidence for them having Space-Time Manipulation.

It all comes from the ETSB's description and the ETSB is not equal to a normal TSB. They're different abilities, if the sole difference was size then they wouldn't have a separate Jutsu page in the databooks. Regardless, Kamui would've worked on the ETSB if it weren't for its size.

Let me know if you need any profiles unlocked.
Here are the pages that would need to be unlocked.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Naruto_Uzumaki_(Part_II:_War_Arc)#Six_Paths_Sage_Mode
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Madara_Uchiha#Jūbi_Jinchūriki
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Obito_Uchiha#Jūbi_Jinchūriki
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Toneri_Ōtsutsuki#Tenseigan_Chakra_Mode

Proposed edits if accepted
EE proposed edit
which allows for: Existence Erasure (Can erase Ninjutsu, people, space-time, and matter),
which allows for: Existence Erasure (Can erase Ninjutsu, people, and matter),
Power Null proposed edit
Power Nullification (The Truth Seeking Balls negate and erase all Ninjutsu they come into contact with, which includes energy and elemental based attacks, Edo Tensei, and Dust Release to name a few, with the exception of those imbued with natural energy)
Limited Power Nullification (The Truth Seeking Balls negate and erase all Ninjutsu they come into contact with, which includes energy and elemental based attacks, Edo Tensei, and Dust Release to name a few, with the exception of those imbued with natural energy and space time ninjutsu)
Space time manip edit
and Possibly Space-Time Manipulation (Potentially capable of creating new Time-Spaces, because the regular TSBs were stated to be the same as Kaguya's ETSB besides their size) with the Truth-Seeking Balls
If any mod wants to do them for me to make sure I don't **** the site, much aspirated.

Last edited:
Let me know if you need any profiles unlocked.
Hola can you unlock the following profiles please? I think I have enough faith now in my abilities to edit them after doing the Kawaki one. Just tell me if I'm missing anything or if you would like something included.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Naruto_Uzumaki_(Part_II:_War_Arc)#Six_Paths_Sage_Mode
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Madara_Uchiha#Jūbi_Jinchūriki
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Obito_Uchiha#Jūbi_Jinchūriki
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Toneri_Ōtsutsuki#Tenseigan_Chakra_Mode

Proposed edits if accepted
EE proposed edit
which allows for: Existence Erasure (Can erase Ninjutsu, people, space-time, and matter),
which allows for: Existence Erasure (Can erase Ninjutsu, people, and matter),
Power Null proposed edit
Power Nullification (The Truth Seeking Balls negate and erase all Ninjutsu they come into contact with, which includes energy and elemental based attacks, Edo Tensei, and Dust Release to name a few, with the exception of those imbued with natural energy)
Limited Power Nullification (The Truth Seeking Balls negate and erase all Ninjutsu they come into contact with, which includes energy and elemental based attacks, Edo Tensei, and Dust Release to name a few, with the exception of those imbued with natural energy and space time ninjutsu)
Space time manip edit
and Possibly Space-Time Manipulation (Potentially capable of creating new Time-Spaces, because the regular TSBs were stated to be the same as Kaguya's ETSB besides their size) with the Truth-Seeking Balls

I've unlocked them. Remember to delete any affected categories as well, and link this thread in the description box for the edit.

Giving my opinion here, I disagree with the removal of possible time-space manipulation, the TSB being affected by raijin and kamui is not proof that it cannot perform time-space feats, especially when time-space techniques can affecting each other in Naruto as seen by kamui himself could affect Kaguya's yomotsu hirasaka:

that is, the whole premise is part of a crooked logic.

The power nullification downgrade seems fine to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back