• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not every fight is about death -_-

Knocking someone out is a perfect way to win a fight

I wanna know how anyone here is taking
A. Red Hawk
B. Ryuo

Because I'm hearing a lot of "he'll tank it" as if they have consistent feats of tanking internal Damage.

We have kind of derailed from the established format. I think that the next person to be discussed would be either Asta or Meliodas. Asta seemingly has an advantage against both Mel and Naruto.
A. Red Hawk
B. Ryuo

Because I'm hearing a lot of "he'll tank it" as if they have consistent feats of tanking internal Damage.
I think that is the reason that he is pushing so hard for ryou to not be used. I do not recall anyone other than Luffy ever having to deal with internal attacks.

A. Red Hawk
B. Ryuo

Ryou is a problem, but Shadow equalized all types of energy including haki, so Meli and Asta would probably have a way to deal with that.

Pseudo-regen? How does that work?
It's not regeneration, it's just "darkness" combining his body back.
If you cut his arm off, the darkness will bring the limb back.
Anyway, if Meli can pseudo-regen from Ryou, what is gonna finish him here?
The more he does it, the weaker he gets.
The issue is that it doesn't fix "damage" dealt.
The regeneration used by demons heals injuries but not the "damage" dealt. In practical terms, this has shown to mean that the more a demon regenerates the weaker they get, eventually reaching the point where they no longer have the energy to regenerate at all.
Explained on his page in the weakness section.
Asta's anti-magic maybe?
He would need to consistently keep his blade there.
Idk if Naruto has an easy way to kill Meli.
Assuming Naruto's rasenshuriken is consistent with it's previous omnidirectional cellular damage showings instead of the recent "it's just a fast shuriken that hasn't shown cellular damage", Meli isn't dying since it couldn't kill Kakuzu's remaining hearts.

Rasenshuriken's cellular portion isn't meant to kill, it's meant to stop the user from using energy.

For any attacks to hit Naruto, they would need to surpass Kurama's Avatar, since Naruto will most likely be using it. Even if everything is equal, they would need to affect Kurama, and then, Naruto.

I mean the latest ones in the war and pain isn't shown to be exactly the same as he used against Kakuzu and Ay3 and such. It just cut through people instead of targeting every cell in their body.
Also while Naruto may not be able to regen from haki he still have a separate healing from kurama.
Falls under regen, which gets nulled.

there are three characters here that are like rock paper scissors, choose carefully who you vote for because I'm pretty sure the order in which these character go will decide who wins.

Asta at least in DU was capable of negating Nacht’s DU which I don’t think is magic, I don’t know if he has any examples of negating mana zone, mana method, or true magic though.

I mean the latest ones in the war and pain isn't shown to be exactly the same as he used against Kakuzu and Ay3 and such. It just cut through people instead of targeting every cell in their body.
Only when they did not expand. When they expand is when they do that. Like against the dogs and against toneri and against edo Madara.

Rasenshuriken never touched Pain. If you are talking about the other Paths, RS indeed acted like a blade, but you can see an explosion after that. The difference is because of how Naruto used is, Kakuzu didn't get cut because Naruto attacked with the blades being vertically, while in every other scene, the blades are horizontally.

Rasenshuriken never touched Pain. If you are talking about the other Paths, RS indeed acted like a blade, but you can see an explosion after that. The difference is because of how Naruto used is, Kakuzu didn't get cut because Naruto attacked with the blades being vertically, while in every other scene, the blades are horizontally.
I never said that it hit Pain. Only that he used it against him.

Edit: My bad, I thought you were responding to me.

Ok, who do we think is the next person to be dealt with here? We really need to look at their abilities overall and how they stack up to everyone else.

Also RS doesn't have to be used on Mel bijuudamas work too and on top of that he should be able to beam it like bijuu have been shown to.

Honestly, Luffy. I can't see Luffy touching Naruto with Kurama Avatar. Naruto can create more arms to restrain him and spam FRS.

I think Asta would be able to negate Ryou, since it’s = wouldn’t the haki get negated.

Although I don’t think that solely wins the matchup because of it

Since they all start in their strongest forms, and the AP is equal, that means Devil's Union Asta, Bounceman (or any other G4th form he chooses) Luffy, and BSM Kurama Avatar Naruto all have equal AP correct?

What's Naruto's Avatar doing to a barrage of attacks with each individual attack having equal AP to his dura?
SPOILER_1002-013.png
SPOILER_1003-002.png

Honestly, Luffy. I can't see Luffy touching Naruto with Kurama Avatar. Naruto can create more arms to restrain him and spam FRS.
Luffy has ryou which negates durability. He has also consistently punched and knocked out creatures much bigger than himself and stats are equal here. As long as he gets close to Naruto, he can take him out with internal damage.

Back