• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Upgrades for both Teen and Adult

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adult Naruto is even more touchy. Anyway, how is blowing away a Moon+ attack Small Planet level?

About Base Adult Naruto, I still believe he should stay at 'At least Country level, likely far higher' until Gwyn gets back.

Well that does not comply with the feat he killed a Moon+ durability character in base, and who knows when he is going to get back

A Moon+ attack would be on the higher end of the moon tier, so to overpower the attack, the force necessary would be Small planet

Honestly it is a feat the possibilities he has are not approved just like his speed, and Kaguya's attack potency, an such things In my opinion moon+ is far below what he can do.

Agree with Adult Naruto, he should easily be at least Small Planet in his SOSPM, however I'm kinda skeptical about Teen Naruto's upgrade.

Mobzzzzz5 said:
Honestly it is a feat the possibilities he has are not approved just like his speed, and Kaguya's attack potency, an such things In my opinion moon+ is far below what he can do.
I'm not particularly against Base Naruto's upgrade, I just suggested what I did because it's going to affect others and is quite a substantial upgrade, which is why I said we should wait for Gwyn.

As for RSM Adult Naruto, I guess I'm fine with possibly or likely Small Planet since he's capable of boosting Boruto's Rasengan to Moon+ in base.

In a weakened base state as well, The upgrades for the other characters cannot be done as we do not know how much of a boost RSM or BSM gives a character

I'd rather we have a calcer revisit the War arc feats so we actually get it right this time, instead of the previous wonky scalings that got revealed by Gwyn taking the time to calc Part 1.

Re: Naruto, considering he can power up Boruto's AP in his base form into an attack that either sent Momo to orbit or vaped him entirely, it's still my belief that we have his AP as variable.

Attack Potency: Country level (His chakra, absorbed by Toneri at the time, exploded and made a hole on the moon's crust) to Moon level+ (Can power up Boruto's Rasengan to the point that it smashed through merged Momoshiki's Bijuudama)

Durability: Country level (Survived his own chakra exploding and making a hole on the moon's crust) | Multi-continent level (Punched through Toneri's attack that was able to cut the moon in half) | Moon level+ (Comparable to his teen Six Paths Sage Mode)

Keys: Base | 100% Kyuubi Chakra Mode | Six Paths Sage Mode

Note that there's no keys in the AP. That's because he can use that much power even in base.

Re: Naruto being Small Planet, he and Sasuke are at Moon+ and borderlining Small Planet but he's only Likely Small Planet when juiced up on all the natural energy in the world and in Bijuu Six Paths Sage Mode according to the teen Naruto profile. Ditto for Sasuke but with 9 Bijuu chakra instead.

Lina Shields is going to handle the revision instead, so I still think that threads like this just risk to turn it all into a confused mess, that we do not have the time to deal with.

As such, I will close this thread. I would appreciate if you do not start any new ones with similar themes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back