• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Upgrades for both Teen and Adult

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gwyn made a thread saying that the threads for Naruto shoulf no longer be postponed. So here are the upgrades that I believe Naruto needs, I have already made a thread about this but since I decided to close it due to revisions and that is no longer a concern, I am going to readdress this as those threads were not concluded. First of all I believe base Naruto needs an upgrade for providing the chakra to kill someone with Moon+ durability, and an upgrade for SPSM as well because the TBB that knocked him out was moon+, and sasuke stated that Naruto could overpower it or "blow it away" if you will so that would be Small Planet level for his SPSM. The other upgrade I believe is necessary is for teen sage Naruto, he was able to hurt Obito who has Country level durability. People have said that this is due to the sage chakra in the rasengan, but here is what the Sage chakra does. The sage chakra makes the target ten tails jinjuriki, susceptible to damage from the attack. This means that the actual damage delt was the power of the attack, but the sage chakra made that damage possible.

So SM Naruto Teen: 6-B, Country level, hurt Obito with Rasengan

Adult Naruto: Base 5-C Moon+ Killed Momo, Likely Low 5-B SPSM, Was stated by Sasuke, to be able to over power a Moon+ attack.

As far as I know, it's not against the rules. I'm just leaving a message to let you and anyone else to come here know, that I'm watching this so it won't fly around the world off topic or devolve into an annoyance for other staff members.

But yeah, you're good. Carry on.

I'm sorry but country level SM teen Naruto? Isn't that bit of a stretch? I get he hurt Obito but isn't that due to the fact that Obito is far more susceptible to damage from Sage chakra? It's kinda like everyone can get hurt from a bee sting but if ur allergic a sting is likely to cause much more harm.

Wasn't Gwynbleiddd doing new calcs for the upcoming Naruto revisions? I know he said he will be taking a break, I'm just questioning how reliable are the current calcs we have?

Base Naruto and the issue of his strongest versions should be dropped until Gwyn is ready to handle it with us.

I don't agree with SM Naruto's upgrade for the reasons I posted on Gwyn's wall.

just saying, obito isnt "weak" to sage based attacks, he just isnt "resistant" to them. the same way he isnt weak to taijutsu.

Can't we all just wait for Gwynbleidd, when he comes back everything will have to be changed again because of new calcs. This would be futile

Gwyn specifically said do not postpone your Naruto threads, I explained the sage mode it is not like an alergy it is like you try to punch someone through a door, sage mode removes that door so you can actually hurt her

Given that the stats are not going to change any time soon these stats are sufficient so given that this is what Gwyn said is allowed what do you think about these stat changes

I did read ur explanation of how the sage mode works and I do not agree. Obito was hurt by SM Naruto because the nature of his power caused him to become "allergic" as it was to sage energy. But even if I'm wrong, it wouldn't make sense considering the story. The kyubbi chakra mode was quickly established to be the more powerful of his forms and it never exceeded large Island level if SM was that powerful then reasonably it would be Narutos go to through the war. So if I'm wrong it would basically be a huge outlier.

I must have missed Gwynbleiddd's thread. Can somebody link to it? I thought that he was going to handle a Naruto revision.

Davidsteel1 said:
I did read ur explanation of how the sage mode works and I do not agree. Obito was hurt by SM Naruto because the nature of his power caused him to become "allergic" as it was to sage energy.
But even if I'm wrong, it wouldn't make sense considering the story. The kyubbi chakra mode was quickly established to be the more powerful of his forms and it never exceeded large Island level if SM was that powerful then reasonably it would be Narutos go to through the war. So if I'm wrong it would basically be a huge outlier.
just because BM did not have such feats that does not mean it is not capable of more damage, the Island level was from explosions, I am sure that SM probably cannot replicate such explosions however he did hurt Obito, who has country level durability. Sage chakra does not work as an allergy that is like saying Naruto's sage bijuu bomb, would have the same effect sa Gamakichi's attack because they both give Obito an allergy, but in reality, the severity of the attacks varies drastically, it's just that sage mode allows them to have an effect on Obito, but the actual intensity varies

@Mob again this would be a massive inconsistency. It was never established that sage mode had gotten more powerful (if this is even possible) considering that Naruto (the verse) is quite good at giving a definitive progression of the characters strength; stating that sage mode Naruto is country level would also suggest that this should scale to Pain. Which would be a ridiculous outlier considering the single greatest feat from the Pain arc was large island I believe via Chibaku Tensei.

Not really interjecting into this, don't support the upgrade, but I did see a Country Level Pain/Nagato calc that a good calcer friend of mine on G+ agreed with.

Though the link is probably broken since it was on NF.

Davidsteel1 said:
@Mob again this would be a massive inconsistency. It was never established that sage mode had gotten more powerful (if this is even possible) considering that Naruto (the verse) is quite good at giving a definitive progression of the characters strength; stating that sage mode Naruto is country level would also suggest that this should scale to Pain. Which would be a ridiculous outlier considering the single greatest feat from the Pain arc was large island I believe via Chibaku Tensei.
I am talking about war arc SM that one is has more mastery of SM he can create rasengan without the help of clones.

Performing the Rasengan without the help of clones is not an indication to it being stronger. It's just a more effective way to achieve the same result. And that still doesn't correlate to his mastery over SM.

Ok so you are saying that Naruto who had fought Pain is as strong as the one that fought Obito, that makes no sense considering that even the damage that Rasengan causes makes more damage

After reading the other thread, it seems like Lina Shields might continue with Gwynbleiddd's revision project.

@Mobzz The SM Naruto that fought Pain and the SM that fought Obito should be roughly equal.

Never has it been indicated that his SM prowess increased.

Antvasima said:
After reading the other thread, it seems like Lina Shields might continue with Gwynbleiddd's revision project.
IIRC Lina said he wanted to go ahead with Bleach first, so Naruto's revision would have to wait a while, which is fine by me. I really don't want two major verses getting revisions at the same time as it creates too much chaos.

LlamaGod1411 said:
@Mobzz The SM Naruto that fought Pain and the SM that fought Obito should be roughly equal. Never has it been indicated that his SM prowess increased.
I also think that SM War Arc Naruto should be around the same level as the Pain Arc one, certainly not that much higher.

Well, regardless, I think that it is best to let any Naruto revisions wait for a while longer.

i agree. Sage mode naruto has Definitely improved from his fight with pain but is nowhere near country level, the major improvement is that he can maintain the form for longer periods of time and did not really increase his physical strength and speed. i personally think we should wait a bit longer on the naruto upgrades and downgrades unless their major and have solid proof backing it up.

Antvasima said:
Well, regardless, I think that it is best to let any Naruto revisions wait for a while longer.
Well Gwyn specifically said there is no reason to postpone the threads

and in anycase if it turned out that Sage mode Naruto did physically harm obito it would be a huge outlier otherwise naruto would of pretty much stomped majority of everyone including the tailed beasts with ease in a inferior form, it doesn't make logically sense.

Shadowbokunohero said:
and in anycase if it turned out that Sage mode Naruto did physically harm obito it would be a huge outlier otherwise naruto would of pretty much stomped majority of everyone including the tailed beasts with ease in a inferior form, it doesn't make logically sense.
It could be an outlier however he still performed the feat and Nobody has mentioned the upgrade for his adult form that should take place

LlamaGod1411 said:
roughly equal.
Never has it been indicated that his SM prowess increased.
war arc base naruto >>>> pain arc sm naruto in prowess

i mean at least in size here look at this

pain arc sm naruto rasen shuriken size ----------------------->
0441-015
0656-001

pain arc sm naruto rasen shuriken compare to war arc base naruto rasen shuriken size is 1000 time smaller (the ball size)

^ At most, you'll have two ">", even that is stretching it, imo.

Beginning of War Naruto isn't that superior to Pain Arc SM Naruto.

^edit it

and am only saying that base naruto rasen shuriken > sm naruto rasen shuriken in size

but ya i dont agree with War Arc sm Naruto Upgrades either

If anything, using Oodama Rasenshuriken without so much as losing charge on Sage Mode shows that he got better with it, if only for stamina.

That, or he's pulling kyuubi chakra without going super saiyan.

Considering his RasenShuriken from Pain Arc was City level with the same mode, I doubt War Arc Naruto's Shuriken would be that much stronger.

Sage Mode Naruto did counter something from the Juubi with Rasenshuriken and he could spam it in the war with his clones which he couldn't do during Pain's invasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back