• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto to Boruto Last General Discussion Thread of the Year 51

Please don't ride this Twitter trend and actually take a moment to look at both Boruto and Ichigo. His horn isn't even shaped like Ichigos.

His horn is exactly the same as Momoshiki's horn

They have the same concept,both dudes have a single horn and black marks.Otherwise they are different.

Boruto has much more elegant Karma marks and vertical horn.

Ichigo has horizontal horn and part of his face is black from marks spreading.

First of all Boruto's Mark isn't black ƒñúƒñúƒñú😂😂😂

These twitter bleach fans know absolutely shi about Boruto

AstralKing7 said:
First of all Boruto's Mark isn't black ƒñúƒñúƒñú😂😂😂
These twitter bleach fans know absolutely shi about Boruto
They're lead by Zack Brangen, dude ***** himself a new "bleach return 20XX?" video everytime Kubo breathes lol, what'd you expect

Spoilers

From Organic's translations, I think Momoshiki has some sort of beef with the Otsutsuki clan or Isshiki in particular, dude mutters "not you, you still have a long ways to go, the one who will lose everything is...."

This also means Momo isn't dead and just transferred himself to Boruto's body in the time stop

BMWFanboy said:
Spoilers

From Organic's translations, I think Momoshiki has some sort of beef with the Otsutsuki clan or Isshiki in particular, dude mutters "not you, you still have a long ways to go, the one who will lose everything is...."

This also means Momo isn't dead and just transferred himself to Boruto's body in the time stop

He was talking to Boruto

BMWFanboy said:
I know he was, that's why when he says "the one that will lose everything" means someone else
Momoshiki Said Boruto will lose everything in the earlier chapters

Yeah, I know, which is why when he says "not you 'you blue eyed boy', the one who will lose everything is", he means, not Boruto, but someone else

Honestly I don't know how I'll feel about it.... on one hand it might cheapen his sacrifice and the pain arc in general, but on the other hand.... I MISS PERVY SAGE

i wouldnt calc that rasengan for an AP result, since even smaller rasnegans pack more power in them (naruto having 5-C rasengans smaller than this)

Yea but he consistently kept up with team 7 and Kawaki, so naturally he should scale from them. Team 7 also hurt him many times and even blew away half his body, Sarada hurt him with fire style and chidori.. etc..

Back