• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sure, but Base Guy~KCM Naruto wouldn't be accepted on the wiki either
Bro has the feats tbh. Don't see nothing wrong with him being relative although on the low end. Plus I think Naruto shunshin is still faster.
Tagged Edo Madara

Idk about that one really. Hirudura is a wide range attack, he doesn't need to be on par in speed to catch him. Or did they throw hands a bit before then?

Bro has the feats tbh. Don't see nothing wrong with him being relative although on the low end. Plus I think Naruto shunshin is still faster.
I mentioned it before and it was just considered an outlier
Idk about that one really. Hirudura is a wide range attack, he doesn't need to be on par in speed to catch him. Or did they throw hands a bit before then?
Regardless of its width, it still moved forward faster than Madara's Susanoo could tag Naruto

8-_47r3FqP37lT2.jpg
10-WKllXF25wFiBp.jpg
6--Hx9TqtXszDBD.jpg
15--0rBBI_OYe8O3.jpg
This is actually my favorite Might Guy moment ever. I like the strategic use of his weapons even more than 8th Gate or the classic acorn scene.

Let's mention it again but add AD
AD?
Nice. Might come in handy for 8th gate guy
If you can prove 8th Gate Guy is dozens of times above 7th Gate sure
Could chidori kakashi just be that fast enough to match guy?
You could argue that but it's not like Kakashi can use Raikiri as much as Guy can fight with the Gates open
I think the sharingan and raikiri merchant that kakashi is let's him keep up with gates.
I don't think Base Kakashi is relative to 7th Gate Guy or anything sure, but him being Base Guy level seems a bit too low. PA Kakashi's keeping up with Pain while Base WA Guy can't even damage Bee amped Kisame or overwhelm Haku.
Also they are just stated to be rivals numerous times implying relativity.
I agree that overall Kakashi and Guy with access to the Gates are relative

AD?

If you can prove 8th Gate Guy is dozens of times above 7th Gate sure

You could argue that but it's not like Kakashi can use Raikiri as much as Guy can fight with the Gates open

I don't think Base Kakashi is relative to 7th Gate Guy or anything sure, but him being Base Guy level seems a bit too low. PA Kakashi's keeping up with Pain while Base WA Guy can't even damage Bee amped Kisame or overwhelm Haku.

I agree that overall Kakashi and Guy with access to the Gates are relative
1. Accelerated development
2. It's already accepted
3. Guy can't spam the gates either though
4. I don't really think there is much difference between kisame and pain physicals. And líke you said kisame was amped by bee chakra. Also kakashi is Not overwhelming haku either. Well pre wa kakashi.
5. I don't think kakashi is relative to 7th gate strength at all. He is not bulldozing madara susanoo and putting him out of commission for a while

He would have if not for the plot- I mean for the fact that they all know how to counter Rinnegan abilities now. He says they take up too much Chakra but you're telling me he couldn't at least try to use them in small openings where he could take them out with Chakra absorption or something?
He really couldn't afford to
Unlike pain's corpses, the bijuu have massive personalities and A LOT of chakra
Kokuo broke out of his control even without him giving them complex abilities
which is part reason why I don't think obito amped their stats at all. Best i see him doing is to enhance how well they utilize their chakra. Plus having a sharingan amp your perception and reactions is enough to give you an edge in combat

1. Accelerated development
Mk
2. It's already accepted
I thought that's for Base to 8th Gate?
3. Guy can't spam the gates either though
Can still use them for more than a handful of strikes. 6th Gate Guy literally launches hundreds of attacks with Asakujaku
4. I don't really think there is much difference between kisame and pain physicals.
Pain~Jiraiya~/>Orochimaru>CM2 Hebi Sasuke>>3T Hebi Sasuke>3T Taka Sasuke<~Base Bee<~Base Kisame
And líke you said kisame was amped by bee chakra.
Ok but Kisame is not taking an attack from FKS Kakashi with literally no reaction. Bee's chakra or not. Pre-War Bee and FKS Kakashi are around the same level
Also kakashi is Not overwhelming haku either. Well pre wa kakashi.
Bruh. Haku is legitimately a 3T Kid Sasuke victim (and it's a pretty big difference too), he's not touching Sannin level whatsoever.
5. I don't think kakashi is relative to 7th gate strength at all. He is not bulldozing madara susanoo and putting him out of commission for a while
I could see his Raikiri piercing through it and it would definitely damage Madara's body
which is part reason why I don't think obito amped their stats at all. Best i see him doing is to enhance how well they utilize their chakra. Plus having a sharingan amp your perception and reactions is enough to give you an edge in combat
If anything wouldn't injecting them with chakra help to control them better? It's not like he's freely giving them his chakra for their own personal use, he's manipulating them with that chakra

I'm really curious for the people that have the normal and War Arc Bijuu at the same level what they think of War Arc Bijuu~KCM Naruto>>PA SM Naruto>SM Jiraiya>>Base Jiraiya~/>Gamabunta<~Shukaku

I'm really curious for the people that have the normal and War Arc Bijuu at the same level what they think of War Arc Bijuu~KCM Naruto>>PA SM Naruto>SM Jiraiya>>Base Jiraiya~/>Gamabunta<~Shukaku
I think Shukaku was weakened on the Konoha Crush due to Gaara popping back out, and was still superior to Gamabunta, who I say is superior to Base Jiraiya

Mk

I thought that's for Base to 8th Gate?

Can still use them for more than a handful of strikes. 6th Gate Guy literally launches hundreds of attacks with Asakujaku

Pain~Jiraiya~/>Orochimaru>CM2 Hebi Sasuke>>3T Hebi Sasuke>3T Taka Sasuke<~Base Bee<~Base Kisame

Ok but Kisame is not taking an attack from FKS Kakashi with literally no reaction. Bee's chakra or not. Pre-War Bee and FKS Kakashi are around the same level

Bruh. Haku is legitimately a 3T Kid Sasuke victim (and it's a pretty big difference too), he's not touching Sannin level whatsoever.

I could see his Raikiri piercing through it and it would definitely damage Madara's body

If anything wouldn't injecting them with chakra help to control them better? It's not like he's freely giving them his chakra for their own personal use, he's manipulating them with that chakra
2. Na 7th to 8th has an accepted 24x multiplier.
3. Worst come to worst kakashi also uses first gate
4. Like I said not much difference.
5. Attacks like raikiri? Sure? A punch? He definitely is
6. This take is so horrendous i don't even know where to begin from.
7. I disagree. Cracking a big if. Piercing and destroying and then still incapacitating is nowhere near what kakashi can achieve

So has anyone ever calculated sasuke speed for flying to the ground before IT light can even be visible on earth? Gotta be a good supporting feat

Back