• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Because him being anything less than half of his full power is stupid.
Don't you think Sage Mode is a 10 times+ multiplier anyways? That would make SM Hashirama more than 5x above 50% Kurama
Good ol Goku sparkle would have handed it to you that Zeno can erase gods who are resistant to EE
I do not recall this unfortunately 😔
No, I mean Kinkaku(funny-ass name) and Ginkaku.
Do you mean they ate some of 100% Kurama's chakra so he wasn't at his strongest when split in two?
So let me get this straight… the only thing scaling 100% Kurama “Far Above” his 50% Variant is just Hasirama scaling? 🤔
That and scaling to Madara's Perfect Susanoo

@MinatoSparkle
Does the 3rd Databook actually say the Odama Rasengan size is proportional to the size of a would be Asteroid strike? 🤔
You mean impact? If so, yes.
攻撃対象を突き抜け、周囲の地面さえも抉る凄まじい攻撃力ッ!!圧縮された“九尾”のチャクラが生む衝撃は、小型隕石の衝突に匹敵する・・・!!
A tremendous attack power that pierces through the target and even gouges the surrounding ground!! The impact created by the compressed 'Nine-Tails' chakra rivals the impact of a small meteorite...!!

These are the respective definitions of the kanji for the two uses of the word impact btw.
main-qimg-02cd89ade8f95bbeb7ee72f4e2790b2f
main-qimg-0fef0b07618700c7d96e328f9bab6e4e

Back