• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Unless Zeno dodges the light, and if speed was equalized, light would be about 1/10th of either of their speed.
Well the bigger issue is the light being omnidirectional.
Then what's up with other Naruto knowledgable members stating she can use Genjustu without IT and as a In-charactet move?
Oh yeah she can use regular eye contact based genjustu since she has the powers of the sharingan but she didn't use it on screen since her opponents hard countered genjutsu
Hm what about Kaguya's paralysis?
Fear manip based is just from her presence (but that's currently missing from the profile) and her other one works on contact.

Well the bigger issue is the light being omnidirectional.

Oh yeah she can use regular eye contact based genjustu since she has the powers of the sharingan but she didn't use it on screen since her opponents hard countered genjutsu

Fear manip based is just from her presence (but that's currently missing from the profile) and her other one works on contact.
Would you say Kaguya can beat Zeno via these haxes? Because if she does win, it will be a history as able beating a low complex multi character

Well then Kaguya would likely still win due to Zeno need to raise his arm and clench his fist to erase someone

Kaguya would need to like, have prior info tho. Because she doesn't just immediately open up with genjutsu. She would likely monolog about how immortal she is and get erased.

Well it's also a question of how EE works. Because Kaguya should have baseline resistance but Zenos erases you from the history not just present so it might bypass it?

How is visual genjutsu not thought based? Ik you have to like, conjure up chakra and release it out of your eye but you do all that but that's all thought based shenanigans
You need to actually establish eye contact for it to work and you need to actually activate the visual Jutsu you're using.
It's not a "I think it, and the ability comes into existence instantly" sort of situation. Unlike her dimension switching, which actually happens instantly as soon as she decides to use it.
Well then Kaguya would likely still win due to Zeno need to raise his arm and clench his fist to erase someone

Maybe. That's for the people who will be debating on the vs thread to decide.

Kaguya would need to like, have prior info tho. Because she doesn't just immediately open up with genjutsu. She would likely monolog about how immortal she is and get erased.

Well it's also a question of how EE works. Because Kaguya should have baseline resistance but Zenos erases you from the history not just present so it might bypass it?
Zen'ō's EE is far beyond anything the TSOs can do lol. It's also layered.

Well if it's like that, then Zeno would start being goofy around as a child. In the Vs thread, it would be who can do the first move mostly

As long Kaguya can paralysis Zeno first via her genjutsu, she wins

1. KCM2 Naruto>Lone 50% Kurama
2. That statement's about chakra volume specifically
3. It might only be about Base Hashirama tbh
Which would then correlate to BSM being roughly Sage Hashirama level, especially since he and Sasuke performed significantly better against Jūbito than anyone else did.

You need to actually establish eye contact for it to work and you need to actually activate the visual Jutsu you're using.
It's not a "I think it, and the ability comes into existence instantly" sort of situation. Unlike her dimension switching, which actually happens instantly as soon as she decides to use it.
Well eye contact is usually the first thing people do, it's not like it takes time unless the opponent has knowledge about genjutsu. And activating is basically just molding chakra and releasing it which seems to be nigh instant. So while it's not literally thought based, it essentially works like it is.
Zen'ō's EE is far beyond anything the TSOs can do lol. It's also layered.
I mean yeah that's why I asked whether range like that goes beyond resistances. And is it layered? I couldn't see anything on his page, verse page, or the layer evaluation thread.
Well if it's like that, then Zeno would start being goofy around as a child. In the Vs thread, it would be who can do the first move mostly
No because SBA would makes Zeno want to kill Kaguya from the start. Although it's hard to say what Kaguya would do in a situation like that given her limited screen time.
As long Kaguya can paralysis Zeno first via her genjutsu, she wins
Yeah ig.

But ngl I kidna hate these weak haxxed character vs strong character without resistances to the hax thread 😭

No because SBA would makes Zeno want to kill Kaguya from the start. Although it's hard to say what Kaguya would do in a situation like that given her limited screen time.

Yeah ig.

But ngl I kidna hate these weak haxxed character vs strong character without resistances to the hax thread 😭

You wanna make the VS thread perhaps. If Kaguya wins, it would be huge

Nah, likely I said

But you can make it if you're interested. I might participate in that case
Nah bro, you be the star. If Kaguya wins, everyone would go start praisin you fr. Also even if Kaguya loses, it wont really matter as it is against a low complex multi being

Well eye contact is usually the first thing people do, it's not like it takes time unless the opponent has knowledge about genjutsu. And activating is basically just molding chakra and releasing it which seems to be nigh instant. So while it's not literally thought based, it essentially works like it is.
I'm not saying ocular genjutsu is bad or hard to pull off. It's pretty OP. It's just not thought based, technically speaking.
I mean yeah that's why I asked whether range like that goes beyond resistances. And is it layered? I couldn't see anything on his page, verse page, or the layer evaluation thread.
Yeah, sorry. I should've elaborated lol.

Zen'ō can casually erase Gods of Destruction, who can resist Hakai, which erases mind, body and soul from existence across all of history. He can also erase Space-Time, and beings who have merged with it.
As for his range, he can casually erase multiple universes at once.

Back