• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No. Flight Speed? Sure, but even then, Obito was mad casual about it (Scan 1 | Scan 2).

He was also more concerned about the SA attacking the Tree vs Fighting Naruto & Sasuke and was actively engaging them by shifting the tree from Defense to Offensive.
Ok
Couldn't he be saying that considering Sakura's mental buff?
Would she know that's a temporary level of strength?

I believe Iruka states that he, and other Chunin, were each, individually, meant to knock out anyone who opened the scrolls too early. Does this mean they though he could beat one of the higher-level teams there on his own?

What are the Sharingan multipliers?
Just stated to be many times for the MS, no specific number
THe_Mangekyo_Sharingan_uses_many_times_more_chakra_then_the_regular_Sharingan_raws_Itachi_Shinden_novel.png

Just stated to be many times for the MS, no specific number
THe_Mangekyo_Sharingan_uses_many_times_more_chakra_then_the_regular_Sharingan_raws_Itachi_Shinden_novel.png
What do you think they are? Assuming Sasuke's 3TS awakening isn't the standard multiplier, since he'd just gotten it, and his body had acclimated to the Curse Mark, and assuming a >10x amp for Sage Mode.

I'm making some RPG stuff.

What do you think they are? Assuming Sasuke's 3TS awakening isn't the standard multiplier, since he'd just gotten it, and his body had acclimated to the Curse Mark, and assuming a >10x amp for Sage Mode.
I don't have a particular number in mind but I think the 3T Sharingan amps you by a few times (like 2-4 or smthn) and the MS multiples you 4+ times since many>several = 3.

You could argue it's 14x if you say MS Edo Itachi~EMS Sasuke~MKCM Naruto~/>FP KCM Naruto>14x>1/14th chakra KCM Naruto~3T Edo Itachi but idk how to feel about that on multiple fronts

Back